Pop/Rock You Would Like To Hear Covered In Eurobeat

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
User avatar
SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan
Posts: 1343
Joined: 15 Feb 2006, 00:28
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 20 Oct 2009, 14:29

drnrg wrote:I just realized cuz of this Eurobeat Hiatus we are not gonna get any new Halloween songs.
I think Kooky Spooky and Monsters Ready are the halloween songs for this year. :')!

Sadie
Mega NRG Girl
Posts: 595
Joined: 29 May 2005, 17:12
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Post by Sadie » 21 Oct 2009, 22:46

If Davide Budriesi covered Into The Night by Benny Mardones I would be ridiculously happy. :3
Energy :: Mega NRG Man Fansite

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru
Posts: 6949
Joined: 17 May 2005, 07:18
Location: searching for missing Eurogrooves trax

Post by drnrg » 22 Oct 2009, 19:13

Javy
Saifam just did Thriller though, also if you wanna a eurobeat version of Total Eclipse Of The Heart, Hi NRG Attack did a remix of it back on 2001. It's pretty amazing.
Where can I hear or download that song. The HRG version that is. :???:



Javy
Lady Gaga - Paparazzi
I think we had enough of Lady (hemofrodite) g-g-g-gGaga for one year :-x

jeurobeat
God of Romance
Posts: 977
Joined: 29 Nov 2005, 11:38

Post by jeurobeat » 24 Oct 2009, 14:17

drnrg wrote:Where can I hear or download that song. The HRG version that is. :???:
Look for Ultra Para Para Dance, a very good album full of eurobeat remixes of pop songs.

para_rigby
Euroheater
Posts: 1624
Joined: 17 Sep 2005, 18:50
Location: Wichita, KS, USA
Contact:

Post by para_rigby » 01 Apr 2010, 18:48

Thread from the dead...

Been listening to alot of K-Pop from Pump It Up recently and found songs that would convert wonderfully into Eurobeat! :)

You can find the original songs on Youtube if you're interested

*Perfect!/Diva (La Gatta, Christine, and Pamsy)
*What's Going On/ Turtles (Lolita, Domino, and Mega NRG Man)
*'Til The End of Time/ BanYa (Ai Yamamoto)

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru
Posts: 6949
Joined: 17 May 2005, 07:18
Location: searching for missing Eurogrooves trax

Post by drnrg » 01 Apr 2010, 23:44

Animals- Nickelback = Toby Vale (Eurogrooves)

wolftickets1969
Eurobeat Master
Posts: 532
Joined: 17 Jan 2008, 02:29

Post by wolftickets1969 » 12 Jul 2010, 00:53

BT - Somnambulist (the verse of Jager's "I Won't Fall Apart" reminded me of it)(Christian de Leo)

Jay Sean - Down (Kaioh/Freddy Rodgers, or Leo River)

Jason de Rulo - Whatcha Say (Dima & Krystal)

Lady Gaga - Poker Face (?)

ryosuke63
Bazooka Bellydancer
Posts: 244
Joined: 20 Feb 2009, 07:38
Location: Location Location
Contact:

Post by ryosuke63 » 12 Jul 2010, 02:40

Come to think of it, I'd love to hear anything by Tigercity covered. :grin:
Channel Q | YouTube | Twitter
AquaBawks wrote:You can't spell very xenophobic douchebags without a-v-e-x.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru
Posts: 6949
Joined: 17 May 2005, 07:18
Location: searching for missing Eurogrooves trax

Post by drnrg » 12 Jul 2010, 04:18

wolftickets1969
Jason de Rulo - Whatcha Say (Dima & Krystal)

Lady Gaga - Poker Face (?)
Actually In My Head has a Italo melody vibe. Listen to the intro. I think It could easily be covered Eurobeat style.

As of late, a few people have sent me Lady Gaga remixes that actually make her songs enjoyable. There's a Depeche Mode mashup with Bad Romance. Also One with Viva La Vida. There's a mix of Telephone featuring Enter Sandman melody and there's a straight out 70's Disco version of Paparazzi. Not to mention the countless remixes of Alejandro with High Energy synths. And if that isn't enough; I even found a Timbaland mash up with Living On Video. All of the sudden Pop isn't too bad. :D

Javy
Eurobeat Master
Posts: 639
Joined: 21 Jun 2008, 15:16
Location: Inside The TARDIS

Post by Javy » 12 Jul 2010, 21:03

drnrg wrote:wolftickets1969
Jason de Rulo - Whatcha Say (Dima & Krystal)

Lady Gaga - Poker Face (?)
Actually In My Head has a Italo melody vibe. Listen to the intro. I think It could easily be covered Eurobeat style.

As of late, a few people have sent me Lady Gaga remixes that actually make her songs enjoyable. There's a Depeche Mode mashup with Bad Romance. Also One with Viva La Vida. There's a mix of Telephone featuring Enter Sandman melody and there's a straight out 70's Disco version of Paparazzi. Not to mention the countless remixes of Alejandro with High Energy synths. And if that isn't enough; I even found a Timbaland mash up with Living On Video. All of the sudden Pop isn't too bad. :D
Is it December 21, 2012 already?
"SHES PLAYING WITH THE GOD DAMN NUMBERS!" Phil on explaining Play With The Numbers
<img src="http://supereuropowerhour.com/EuroLogWhite.jpg" height="200" width="430">
Podcast available on iTunes & supereuropowerhour.com

Air
Euro To B
Posts: 30
Joined: 08 Jul 2010, 11:45

Post by Air » 12 Jul 2010, 21:25

Javy wrote:
drnrg wrote:wolftickets1969
Jason de Rulo - Whatcha Say (Dima & Krystal)

Lady Gaga - Poker Face (?)
Actually In My Head has a Italo melody vibe. Listen to the intro. I think It could easily be covered Eurobeat style.

As of late, a few people have sent me Lady Gaga remixes that actually make her songs enjoyable. There's a Depeche Mode mashup with Bad Romance. Also One with Viva La Vida. There's a mix of Telephone featuring Enter Sandman melody and there's a straight out 70's Disco version of Paparazzi. Not to mention the countless remixes of Alejandro with High Energy synths. And if that isn't enough; I even found a Timbaland mash up with Living On Video. All of the sudden Pop isn't too bad. :D
Is it December 21, 2012 already?
You make me really pissed, all you are is negativity. It seems you can't say anything good.

Go to a psychologist my friend, you will might feel better.
Smile :-)

Faarben
Eurobeat Boom
Posts: 172
Joined: 11 Jul 2010, 00:01
Location: Poland

Post by Faarben » 12 Jul 2010, 23:37

1. LAURA BRANIGAN - SELF CONTROL (Alexis [Elena Ferretti] ! ! !) It would be a great remake !

2. Flirts - Passion (Lolita)
3. Kaoma - Lambada (Cherry)
4. Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Ace)
5. Aneka - Japanese Boy (Cherry)
6. Lian Ross - Scratch My Name (Rose)

Javy
Eurobeat Master
Posts: 639
Joined: 21 Jun 2008, 15:16
Location: Inside The TARDIS

Post by Javy » 13 Jul 2010, 06:03

Air wrote:
Javy wrote:
drnrg wrote:wolftickets1969 Actually In My Head has a Italo melody vibe. Listen to the intro. I think It could easily be covered Eurobeat style.

As of late, a few people have sent me Lady Gaga remixes that actually make her songs enjoyable. There's a Depeche Mode mashup with Bad Romance. Also One with Viva La Vida. There's a mix of Telephone featuring Enter Sandman melody and there's a straight out 70's Disco version of Paparazzi. Not to mention the countless remixes of Alejandro with High Energy synths. And if that isn't enough; I even found a Timbaland mash up with Living On Video. All of the sudden Pop isn't too bad. :D
Is it December 21, 2012 already?
You make me really pissed, all you are is negativity. It seems you can't say anything good.

Go to a psychologist my friend, you will might feel better.
Oh get over yourself. DrNRG clearly understands my sense of humor. Go be a troll somewhere else.
"SHES PLAYING WITH THE GOD DAMN NUMBERS!" Phil on explaining Play With The Numbers
<img src="http://supereuropowerhour.com/EuroLogWhite.jpg" height="200" width="430">
Podcast available on iTunes & supereuropowerhour.com

Javy
Eurobeat Master
Posts: 639
Joined: 21 Jun 2008, 15:16
Location: Inside The TARDIS

Post by Javy » 13 Jul 2010, 06:03

Air wrote:
Javy wrote:
drnrg wrote:wolftickets1969 Actually In My Head has a Italo melody vibe. Listen to the intro. I think It could easily be covered Eurobeat style.

As of late, a few people have sent me Lady Gaga remixes that actually make her songs enjoyable. There's a Depeche Mode mashup with Bad Romance. Also One with Viva La Vida. There's a mix of Telephone featuring Enter Sandman melody and there's a straight out 70's Disco version of Paparazzi. Not to mention the countless remixes of Alejandro with High Energy synths. And if that isn't enough; I even found a Timbaland mash up with Living On Video. All of the sudden Pop isn't too bad. :D
Is it December 21, 2012 already?
You make me really pissed, all you are is negativity. It seems you can't say anything good.

Go to a psychologist my friend, you will might feel better.
Oh get over yourself. DrNRG is smart enough to clearly understands my sense of humor. Go be a troll somewhere else.
"SHES PLAYING WITH THE GOD DAMN NUMBERS!" Phil on explaining Play With The Numbers
<img src="http://supereuropowerhour.com/EuroLogWhite.jpg" height="200" width="430">
Podcast available on iTunes & supereuropowerhour.com

wolftickets1969
Eurobeat Master
Posts: 532
Joined: 17 Jan 2008, 02:29

Post by wolftickets1969 » 17 Oct 2010, 22:35

Erasure - Always, anyone?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests