SEB 174

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
jeurobeat
God of Romance

Post by jeurobeat » 26 Jan 2007, 21:10

:lol: If you check brattsinclaire.com or livemusicstudio.com, you'll discover many titles that could be put on SEB.

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 26 Jan 2007, 22:21

MarkIventi wrote:Since when is it A.Beat-C's fault that other labels don't produce enough songs due to internal conflicts or lack of producers?
Look through the other studio's catalogue's and you'll probably find alot of stuff that hasn't been released on SEB. Hell, Delta has a couple that haven't been released like Niko or Roswell.

And yeah, HI-NRG's got a s**tload of eurobeat that hasn't been put out.

As far as Delta, there are songs by Elvis, Priscilla, Delta All Stars, and Back to Mars that have never been released. Sigh...sad sad.

DJ Mike
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by DJ Mike » 26 Jan 2007, 23:04

I must confess, any glimmer of hope I had that "Make Up Your Mind 2007" would be a fun remix was sorely dashed by that preview.

WORST. REMAKE. EVER.

They should be ashamed that they ever thought they could redo one of the seminal tracks from A-Beat C's retro era (and moreover remove the fantastic vocals by Wain L).

Sadie
Mega NRG Girl

Post by Sadie » 27 Jan 2007, 01:05

I actually am really liking Rodgers' version of "Make Up Your Mind". The original is great, but his doesn't sound terrible when compared.

Even as an A-Beat C fan, I feel SCP deserved another track... maybe two. I'm not too fond of having two 2007 versions on the same album, either. To me, it seems uncreative on Avex's part.

"Caterpillar Man" [the music itself] is quite good, but the title is ridiculous and lyrics are peculiar. Then again, it is HI-NRG Attack. Wish they'd shape-up and make some more serious songs, or stuff more like back in the late 90's. I know the producers are talented and could do so!

On this album both of SCP's tracks sound great [thus far]!! I can't wait to get it in a week and listen to the full tracks. Going back to my original statement, I feel they should have been given another spot...

Rather than offend one-another, why not voice the irritation more with Avex? They're the company making the selections. Labels send songs in, Avex chooses which to be released to the public. I know all of you knew that, but just restating a fact.
Energy :: Mega NRG Man Fansite

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 27 Jan 2007, 14:16

BTW, as I mentioned in my reply above there was an alias called "Back To Mars" under the Delta label. Anyone know about this? I don't think I've ever heard any songs by this alias in an SEB.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 28 Jan 2007, 09:11

I just heard the previews. I guess the theme could be mega fast. Maybe a bit too fast for me.
ABEATC=The synths on AbeatC songs are very unbecoming to me. They don't really sound Eurobeat style, Out of there 7 songs , I only like Dave Rodgers , Mega NRG Man and Nuage.

HRG Attack= Catapillarman is totaly chaotic in every sense of the word, but will definately grow on me. Shadow of your smile on the other hand has a secret Italo melody hidden within that drives me crazy. Sure shot of the CD. :D

DELTA? Why so fast? I much rather perfer songs like "Without You" and "Gotta Be Your Lover". Paul Harris however really strikes a chord with me!

SCP= Fastway rocks! This style works for me, but Viva La Noche is silly Euro Fare to me,,,and is that D.J. Goofy? This one I don't care for

TIME= once again I save the best for last
Time Force= The best song on the CD. Powerful Synths like in Pride and wonderful chorus. Can't wait to hear the rest.

Helena 2007= TIME really revamed this song to the max. The synths sound really different and Fresh. :D

Phil & Linda= Back with another Groovy sounding hit. ...and those powerful keys

Kassanova= Can't rate, because when I chose the link it plays Jungle Bill. , but I'm sure that it is better than half of the other songs. :twisted:

MarkIventi
Eurobeat Boom

Post by MarkIventi » 28 Jan 2007, 13:21

There are also a lot of A.Beat-C songs that are still unreleased, so what's your point? As said above AVEX decides so it's kinda strange to hate A.Beat-C for having too many songs on the CD...

Mikaeru
Master of Time

Post by Mikaeru » 28 Jan 2007, 22:27

drnrg wrote:SCP= Fastway rocks! This style works for me, but Viva La Noche is silly Euro Fare to me,,,and is that D.J. Goofy? This one I don't care for
Haven't heard the samples (asx files kill my internet connection for some reason), but if you think it's Goofy DJ, chances are Ennio is Elvis.

taQ
Eurobeat Master

Post by taQ » 28 Jan 2007, 23:47

the male vocals in viva la noche sounded more like the speaking part in the beginning of horror fantasy.

aXu
The Sidekick

Post by aXu » 29 Jan 2007, 04:44

Have to say that Rockin' Hardcore rocked my sock off.. pretty catchy and quite punchy. <thumbs up>. Make Up Your Mind and Today sounded good too. But the rest was pretty typical fill-ins :)
Last edited by aXu on 29 Jan 2007, 21:18, edited 1 time in total.
Cybersex is on the line, I'm still running in the nineties

Jion

Post by Jion » 29 Jan 2007, 15:11

taQ wrote:the male vocals in viva la noche sounded more like the speaking part in the beginning of horror fantasy.
It probably is Stefano Castagna like in Horror Fantasy. He does some random backup vocals on tracks and spoken parts on some songs like in Not For Sale.
You can hate me but you know you have quality issues =p

Mikaeru
Master of Time

Post by Mikaeru » 31 Jan 2007, 03:42

Mu-mo is up already. *gasp* Seems like only the first cd is available, which makes sense, really, seeing how it's a BONUS disc. *gets the requisite SCP tracks*

*listens*

Spanish rapping...? Lots of it...?

Sounds like an Aqua song... :?

*looks at writer credits from NRG Express*

E.Rodriguez Martinez...

Looks like we have a new vocalist?

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 02 Feb 2007, 18:27

Oh my. I just got "Make Up Your Mind 2007" from a friend. Two words "very horrible". It doesn't sound anything like the original. I'm very very disappointed. I'm just upset that Dave didn't think "oh geez...I really should keep Wain L's vocals for this song...my voice sucks on this song"

aXu
The Sidekick

Post by aXu » 02 Feb 2007, 23:01

What are you talking about!? Make Up Your Mind by DR is simply awesome. The second best song in the album, after Rockin' Hardcore.

174 is a good way to start a new eurobeat year.
Cybersex is on the line, I'm still running in the nineties

DJ Mike
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by DJ Mike » 02 Feb 2007, 23:14

aXu wrote:What are you talking about!? Make Up Your Mind by DR is simply awesome. The second best song in the album, after Rockin' Hardcore.

174 is a good way to start a new eurobeat year.
And here on out I know that I won't be listening to any EB opinions you offer anymore :lol: