Eurobeat Songs That Make Your Ears Bleed

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Jion

Post by Jion » 30 Jan 2007, 23:57

I'm missing something? QFT?
You can hate me but you know you have quality issues =p

DJ Mike
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by DJ Mike » 31 Jan 2007, 00:43

para_rigby wrote:
Mikaeru wrote:
Bore wrote: QFT
QFT
QFT a 3rd time :)
And QFT a 4th time, just to give those Time-worshippers a piece of their own for a change :P

MarkIventi
Eurobeat Boom

Post by MarkIventi » 31 Jan 2007, 01:21

Most HRG stuff from the past few years. Silly lyrics and childish melodies don't work for me, I like my music a little more mature.

Otherwise no painful songs, just boring ones.

Mikaeru
Master of Time

Post by Mikaeru » 31 Jan 2007, 02:10

redtarzanboi wrote:I'm missing something? QFT?
"Quoted for truth"

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 31 Jan 2007, 02:55

I totally forgot about Lollipop Banana. That's how crap of a song it is to me. hahaha

Densetsu13
Eurobeat Master

Post by Densetsu13 » 31 Jan 2007, 07:02

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Criminals.

Toni
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Toni » 31 Jan 2007, 08:26

MarkIventi wrote:Most HRG stuff from the past few years. Silly lyrics and childish melodies don't work for me, I like my music a little more mature.

Otherwise no painful songs, just boring ones.
Seconded
I'm on the Road Again - Powerful T.

CheeseCake! Studio
Toni Productions

Currently working on: Mega NRG Team 3

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 31 Jan 2007, 10:16

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about Criminals!! That song is a definite skipper for me!

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 02 Feb 2007, 07:45

8)I was gonna defend TIME, but they need no defending from those who are tone deaf. :D

....and what's with the hating on "Criminals" That one surely grew on me with the passing of the months.

I don't think HRG Attack songs are anymore childish than Tricky Sticky & Bang or I Wanna Be Fat. :twisted:

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 02 Feb 2007, 18:30

drnrg wrote:I don't think HRG Attack songs are anymore childish than Tricky Sticky & Bang or I Wanna Be Fat. :twisted:
As much as I could hate Sticky Tricky & Bang that song is so damned catchy.

Densetsu13
Eurobeat Master

Post by Densetsu13 » 02 Feb 2007, 19:07

drnrg wrote:I don't think HRG Attack songs are anymore childish than Tricky Sticky & Bang or I Wanna Be Fat. :twisted:
No arguments about STB being childish, but that wouldn't quite be the word to describe I Wanna Be Fat. How many children do you hear expressing their love for food and wanting sex? :P How about silly or absurd?

I don't care about what "type" a song may be, be it "childish" or "powerful" or "silly" as long as it is done well. It's whether it sounds good or not that makes the difference.

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 02 Feb 2007, 20:11

Densetsu13 wrote:
No arguments about STB being childish, but that wouldn't quite be the word to describe I Wanna Be Fat. How many children do you hear expressing their love for food and wanting sex? :P How about silly or absurd?

I don't care about what "type" a song may be, be it "childish" or "powerful" or "silly" as long as it is done well. It's whether it sounds good or not that makes the difference.
My thing with Eurobeat is how catchy the song is. Albeit, there are songs that are catchy, but have horrible vocals.

My favourite example of a catchy songs with bad vocals is "Funny Boy" by Pizza Girl. Great song, but I wish the women wasn't so f**king off-key. Makes my ears bleed with joy somehow.

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 04 Feb 2007, 00:58

That's one thing people do that make me chuckle to myself at times. They will rip a song apart on the base that the song is "childish" then praise a song that's even more childish saying it's the best song they've ever heard. haha... Although, I've been guilty of doing that too so I'm a huge hypocrite. XD

Sticky Tricky and Bang is one of those songs that I don't like, but don't like as well. The song is disgustingly cute and quite catchy, but whenever I catch myself listening to it I just sit there wondering "why am I singing along to this?" XD

There is one song that I didn't really understand the hype over... which is Horror Fantasy. I didn't like it that much, it isn't a bad song but I wouldn't concider it great. Though, a lot of people seem to like it so whoo for that. haha

I wouldn't call I Wanna Be Fat childish... I'd call it immature. I WANNA HAVE SEX HAVE SEX TOO MUCH SEX! EVERYBODY'S GONNA BE FAT!! ??? yeah. haha - i still love it though. <3

Jay
God of Romance

Post by Jay » 04 Feb 2007, 01:45

Add "Melodies Of Love 2007" to my list. I can't STAND it. As if the original wasn't bad enough.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 04 Feb 2007, 09:50

Actually the lyrics about sex in "I Wanna Be Fat" are the only part I like about the song. That and the awesome Keyboards. It's the "I Wanna Be Fat" line that I do not like.

..and I'll say it again. "Walking On The Dino" is no Eurobeat trax I will be singing along to. 8)