Eurobeat Songs That Make Your Ears Bleed

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
ryosuke63
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by ryosuke63 » 06 Apr 2009, 19:48

trainerkelly wrote:The only one I can think of that makes my ears almost bleed is:

"YESTERDAY" / Cherry

It's the ONLY Eurobeat song I haven't been able to get used to after listen to it after a while. XP The other songs I didn't like at first, I've been able to get used to.
Quite honestly I hate that song too.

Hm well there's a bunch for me, but for now:
DON'T YOU WANT MY HEART / LOLITA

*AAAAARRRGGGGHHH* :ew:
Channel Q | YouTube | Twitter
AquaBawks wrote:You can't spell very xenophobic douchebags without a-v-e-x.

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 07 Apr 2009, 00:01

ryosuke63 wrote:Hm well there's a bunch for me, but for now:
DON'T YOU WANT MY HEART / LOLITA

*AAAAARRRGGGGHHH* :ew:
Bore would like to have a word with you.
ImageImage

wolftickets1969
Eurobeat Master

Post by wolftickets1969 » 07 Apr 2009, 01:29

And even worse: Lolita & Mickey B - Dancing Around The World, where it seems they actually pitched up or warped(maybe Autotuned) her voice.

Tiger
Master of Time

Post by Tiger » 07 Apr 2009, 01:30

what? that song is one of lolita's best and it is very classic.

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 07 Apr 2009, 01:56

If looks could kill...

ryosuke63
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by ryosuke63 » 07 Apr 2009, 07:16

Bore wrote:If looks could kill...
LOL, what? It's not a bad song... just her voice... (shivers)
Channel Q | YouTube | Twitter
AquaBawks wrote:You can't spell very xenophobic douchebags without a-v-e-x.

Phil Jay Falcon

Re: Eurobeat Songs That Make Your Ears Bleed

Post by Phil Jay Falcon » 16 Jul 2019, 13:04

Normally I don't deal with Eurobeat-songs, that I don't like, cause I hear them one time and then never again. Too bad, there are some Eurobeat-tracks, that I still remember and I will never like them.

Most of the songs from Niko/Dejo/Marko Polo/Max Coveri and all the other aliases he have are pretty good, but some of them are just terrible. For example "Pilot is the hero". I can't describe, how awful this song sounds. No power, stupid lyrics, it has nothing. This goes also for his song "Breaking the law". I don't want even to remember it.
I think, there were some other tracks from him, which I hate, but I don't want to list them all right now. From Maurizio de Jorio I'm used to hear powerful, cool songs, but some of his songs sound so generic and boring. Oh, and what's the deal with "Niko kickboxing"? Seriously, WTF???
Yes, even your favourite Eurobeat-artist can produce some shit. Well, sometimes....

Oh, and from Nuage, I even don't want to talk. Her songs are so boring, there are just good, when you wanna fall asleep. But that's not how Eurobeat-songs should work, right? Exactly!

I heard so many bad Eurobeat-songs, I even would say, that they convey a really wrong impression about this genre. A good example are the SEB Volumes, with this girlie on the cover ---> Click me
Well..., apart from the fact that I don't really like this weird looking girl (Yeah, OK, I admit it, for one fuck she would be good), in every SEB Volume, where this girlie is depicted, the songs are so bad. You're all familiar with the covers. But specially, where this girlie is there, well... I didn't even like a song. I heard all of those SEB Volumes, but there was not even a single song I liked. Could it be, that this time, the SEB-Volumes had a hard time?
Now I know, why my playlist is so small. Even with 125 Eurobeat-tracks.

Oh, and... please don't hit me for that. I'm against violence! :mrgreen: