SEB 177

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
valiant
Eurobeat Master

Post by valiant » 16 Apr 2007, 14:23

Wow how did all you guys survive all this time when Annerley left the eurobeat scene a while ago :???: . I mean, seriously, she's appeared on every single album since 171. You would think she would be allowed to take a break? :?

cheeseman
Eurobeat Master

Post by cheeseman » 16 Apr 2007, 15:28

DJ Mike TJG wrote:Esepcially an extended Made Of Fire at LONG LAST
Made of Fire Extended is actually kinda old news... :P

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 16 Apr 2007, 16:04

cheeseman wrote:
Old news like what? Saturday? Woo, aren't you a big man for reading this forum more often, then! :P All bow to the internet gravy train.

cheeseman
Eurobeat Master

Post by cheeseman » 16 Apr 2007, 16:14

DJ Mike TJG wrote:
cheeseman wrote:
Old news like what? Saturday? Woo, aren't you a big man for reading this forum more often, then! :P All bow to the internet gravy train.
Erm, I think you didn't quite get the point...

http://download.yousendit.com/00D34DC0306F8855

Just so you know that I'm not THAT immature. :P
Last edited by cheeseman on 16 Apr 2007, 16:22, edited 1 time in total.

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 16 Apr 2007, 16:22

If that's been sourced from a commercially-released CD, then fair play - but download-only at MP3 bitrates sucks balls! Doesn't count for squat in my book! (So this still marks the first official CD release Avex has done)

cheeseman
Eurobeat Master

Post by cheeseman » 16 Apr 2007, 16:24

Still better than vinyl rips though... xD

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 16 Apr 2007, 16:25

cheeseman wrote:Still better than vinyl rips though... xD
Not by a great margin! 128kbps MP3 is the spawn of the devil...

EDIT: Anyway, that IS a vinyl rip ;) If you don't believe me, stick some headphones on and listen very carefully at the start of the song - you can hear a low-pitch background "hum" with some very faint crackling - symptoms of a vinyl rip, I'm afraid. But given that the overall quality of the rip doesn't suffer much (other than being encoded to 128kbps MP3), that does at least prove that vinyl rips CAN be done reasonably well!

cheeseman
Eurobeat Master

Post by cheeseman » 16 Apr 2007, 17:08

DJ Mike TJG wrote:EDIT: Anyway, that IS a vinyl rip ;) If you don't believe me, stick some headphones on and listen very carefully at the start of the song - you can hear a low-pitch background "hum" with some very faint crackling - symptoms of a vinyl rip, I'm afraid. But given that the overall quality of the rip doesn't suffer much (other than being encoded to 128kbps MP3), that does at least prove that vinyl rips CAN be done reasonably well!
Lol, that's not vinyl crackling, that's a sound effect of lighting a match. :D
The song was downloaded from Avex @music along time ago, so it can't be a vinyl rip...

In other news... Maybe "Watch Out" is a remake of an Italo song by Doctor's Cat (Simona Zanini)?

Mikaeru
Master of Time

Post by Mikaeru » 16 Apr 2007, 18:29

cheeseman wrote:
DJ Mike TJG wrote:EDIT: Anyway, that IS a vinyl rip ;) If you don't believe me, stick some headphones on and listen very carefully at the start of the song - you can hear a low-pitch background "hum" with some very faint crackling - symptoms of a vinyl rip, I'm afraid. But given that the overall quality of the rip doesn't suffer much (other than being encoded to 128kbps MP3), that does at least prove that vinyl rips CAN be done reasonably well!
Lol, that's not vinyl crackling, that's a sound effect of lighting a match. :D
The song was downloaded from Avex @music along time ago, so it can't be a vinyl rip...
Unless... OMGAVEXRIPPEDFROMVINYLSFOR@MUSICANDMUMO!!! AND LET FANS HEAR, AND LEGALLY ACCQUIRE MUSIC THEY WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO HEAR OTHERWISE, BUT AT A HORRIBLE, EAR BLEEDING 128KBPS!!! THOSE BASTARDS WILL PAY!!! >_>

Schiznik
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Schiznik » 16 Apr 2007, 23:12

Whatever, just wait for the SEB 177 Version then.. so calm down everyone :P

Anyways THANK YOU for posting that link! I'll just use this until I get the CD Version.

EDIT: Eww, the Intro sounds horrible. Hopefully they dont use this extended for 177.
~Forget the bus, take the Express Love!~

MarkIventi
Eurobeat Boom

Post by MarkIventi » 17 Apr 2007, 07:30

valiant wrote:Wow how did all you guys survive all this time when Annerley left the eurobeat scene a while ago :???: . I mean, seriously, she's appeared on every single album since 171. You would think she would be allowed to take a break? :?

Actually, I stopped listening to Eurobeat for many years, only keeping track of Norma's work in the mean time...

MarkIventi
Eurobeat Boom

Post by MarkIventi » 17 Apr 2007, 07:33

drnrg wrote:
I'm not surprised it's you to write a statement like that. With total unconcideration for the other Eurobeat females greats like Clara, Elena, etc..
Well thanks for that comment, really helpful!

I actually think Clara is a great singer but Eurobeat destroys her voice. I always liked her voice, but after hearing her fantastic album "10 Worlds" I figured she's been singing on auto pilot for all those years. Pop/rock music is where her passion is!

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 17 Apr 2007, 08:57

Must confess, I'm surprised SCP hasn't been included in the extendeds yet - there's tons of material there that begs an extended release ;)

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 17 Apr 2007, 11:01

DJ Mike TJG wrote:Must confess, I'm surprised SCP hasn't been included in the extendeds yet - there's tons of material there that begs an extended release ;)
Maybe they keeps the best for the end.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

Toni
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Toni » 17 Apr 2007, 12:49

Lebon14 wrote:
DJ Mike TJG wrote:Must confess, I'm surprised SCP hasn't been included in the extendeds yet - there's tons of material there that begs an extended release ;)
Maybe they keeps the best for the end.
Maybe SCP are going to release extended-albums, just like HI-NRG Attack! That would be incredibly awesome!!

*just think about how pissed-off AVEX would be!* :evil:
I'm on the Road Again - Powerful T.

CheeseCake! Studio
Toni Productions

Currently working on: Mega NRG Team 3