Some news from Live Music Studio

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Ricfiam
Eurobeat Master

Post by Ricfiam » 06 Mar 2007, 08:25

How could you order them from LMS???? I wanted too, but they are told me iTunes...
...I remember that time...
D I A B O L I K

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 06 Mar 2007, 20:07

I'm curious about that too - unless they had more CDs than they used to and simply sold out of them? I notice they're no longer selling Mooo & Cool on their Online Store anymore.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 07 Mar 2007, 10:38

So they no longer sell the entire cds like before :cry:

euro up north
Eurobeat Fan

Post by euro up north » 08 Mar 2007, 23:16

Best news in a very long time.

Hi-nrg attack is the eurobeat label i rank first in the line. No competion almost.

And the things that is frustated is that many of the best songs, from the early euromach-era, is never relasead in extended format. That sucks. But I really looking forward to this, because it was such a long time since they released an album...

GREAAAATTTTTT!!!

I pray to god that Black Evas old euromach songs will end up in extended mixes on the album.

Does anyone have a playlist yet?

euro up north
Eurobeat Fan

Post by euro up north » 22 Mar 2007, 01:16

Still no one who knows a date for the release or have the playlist??

It is nog good for the heart too wait....

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 22 Mar 2007, 03:55

Odd sidenote regarding Eurobeat and iTunes:

m.o.v.e just got their songs onto American iTunes. This is big news not just for Eurobeat fans, but J-Euro fans.

Still eagerly awaiting the new HRG albums.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 22 Mar 2007, 07:39

Great news! Now post a link so I can surpass all the searching part and just down load the songs :D

euro up north
Eurobeat Fan

Post by euro up north » 23 Mar 2007, 01:02

Bazooka Angels 2 is released on iTunes. Read my review, click the link

http://forum.eurobeat-prime.com/viewtopic.php?t=1507

Densetsu13
Eurobeat Master

Post by Densetsu13 » 26 Mar 2007, 07:33

The version of Louise - Dance My Beat Of Love that I bought on iTunes badly skips a beat right after the intro, before the first synths kicks in, at 24 seconds exactly.

Am I the only one with that problem? Should I try downloading it again?... and If I do that, will they charge me again?

d-tan
Eurobeat Fan

Post by d-tan » 26 Mar 2007, 14:27

Densetsu13 wrote:The version of Louise - Dance My Beat Of Love that I bought on iTunes badly skips a beat right after the intro, before the first synths kicks in, at 24 seconds exactly.

Am I the only one with that problem? Should I try downloading it again?... and If I do that, will they charge me again?
Mine does too, so I guess it's a glitch for everyone :(
I WANT YOUR AVEX POINTS!!!!11
Super Euro Power Hour

clubraf
Eurocurious

Post by clubraf » 27 Mar 2007, 01:21

I downloaded Bazooka Angels 2 as well. I didn't notice the skipping of that track for me. I'm using iTunes 7.1. Great tracks. This album has a nice feeling of the classic Hi-NRG attack rolling bassline, four-on-the-floor sound.

Zoupzuop2 mentioned the m.o.v.e. albums. I saw them as I browsed and said, "Woah, looks like Avex marketing finally woke up". I grabbed some of my favorite songs from the Hyper Techno cds. There are some other Avex artists up as well, since I see that iTunes now has a J-Pop genre (but you only can see it when you click on "Browse" It's not on the normal genre list). That's good news.

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 28 Mar 2007, 20:29

Newly released: "Super Eurobeat presents Eurobeat Global". The artist is globe, and they do well enough.

Ooookay. This is where I start to get pissed off with AVEX. AVEX knows it's got more popular tracks than this, that fans IN America and other iTunes Store locations WOULD buy. Could you imagine the clout Night of Fire would get... ALONE?!? But instead we keep getting the more obscure, maybe less-well-selling albums, keeping Eurobeat in the dark in every place but Italy and Japan (and, from searching their respective iTunes stores, even then)!!! Sure, globe is a great artist/set of artists, as is m.o.v.e, and Ayumi Hamasaki needs no preface for her quality producers and Eurobeat work. But what the hell! Not all of us non-Japanese or non-Italian fans are stupid. Some of us know about Dave Rodgers. Some of us know about Niko. Some of us know that AVEX puts out more than this. They could at least put some "best of Super Eurobeat" albums up and leave that for us for a year or two. But instead they put out the more obscure (read: almost EXCLUSIVELY J-Euro) albums by somewhat obscure artists, whom would enjoy more publicity in an established market (I.E, one that actually HAS access to "mainstream", maybe-less-J-Euro eurobeat tunes in such a "mainstream" marketplace as iTunes Store), I'm sure.

AVEX! HEAR OUR CRY! BRING OUT YOUR BEST-SELLERS! AMERICA IS READY! THROWING OBSCURE J-EURO WILL ONLY SATISFY A SMALL SEGMENT OF AMERICA! WE ARE READY FOR DAVE, NIKO, DOMINO, NUAGE, FASTWAY, HI-NRG MAN!

...I'm all rant'd out. Discuss.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 29 Mar 2007, 03:47

First off... America has no clue when it comes to music. The 80's and Alternative is all but dead, all you really get on thier pop stations is Hip Hop related music. It's basiaclly a buisness run by the record companys.

I too would like to see Eurobeat cross over, but let's face it, It's too fast for the music genre and the tranforation would be to shocking for Americans. Shit, as loneg as it's still being made for the hard core fans, I don't mind it being the way it is. Let's not forgett how the U:S kills every genre of music they get thier hands on :evil:

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 29 Mar 2007, 06:26

I, for one, do not want to see Eurobeat be released/become mainstream in North America... I sound selfish but I prefer it the way it is now. Sure, we have to order stuff from Japan and all that stuff, but having it in the limelight in America would just turn me off it completely. :(

pokecapn
Eurobeat Boom

Post by pokecapn » 29 Mar 2007, 16:51

I'd want to see eurobeat get popular in the US simply so I could afford every release :cry: