Some news from Live Music Studio

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
euro up north
Eurobeat Fan

Post by euro up north » 27 Sep 2007, 16:34

two new albums on the way...Tornardo and friends 2 and Bazooka angels 4.....on iTunes...soon

It is very exciting...Long live h-attack....

livemusicstudio.com is updated...

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 27 Sep 2007, 17:15

Tracklists? I personally can't find info on either of them, but I trust you.

euro up north
Eurobeat Fan

Post by euro up north » 28 Sep 2007, 00:59

Trackslist is not official at the moment. I am sorry. I hope there will be a tracklist soon...

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 29 Sep 2007, 03:05

Ah, excellent! I loved Tornado and Friends, it seemed a tad "artsier" than the usual HRG fare, with that ever-so-wonderful Nippon Nippon~!

As for Bazooka Angels, unfortunately, I can't expect much from a series that's disappointed me over and over, especially when something about the cover seems tasteless. (In fact, the recent covers for these HRG albums has seemed a tad generic, simple... almost shouting "I don't know how to use Photoshop all that well"...) Unless there's a SCREAMINGLY different and effective Bazooka Girl track on it, I'll most likely skip it altogether.

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 29 Sep 2007, 04:43

Yeah, definitely excited for Tornado and Friends 2, as that compilation features some of HRG's more recent catalogue entries, unlike ParaPara Cool, whose latest installement features songs primarily from the late Euromach era to the pre-SEB 141 era. I'd really like to hear some of Festari's work under his Nick Turbo alias, as well as Tri-Star's unreleased track, Hinoi Team.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 29 Sep 2007, 05:00

zoupzuop2
(In fact, the recent covers for these HRG albums has seemed a tad generic, simple... almost shouting "I don't know how to use Photoshop all that well"...)
if you own any of thier vinyls, you can pretty much see that HRG Attack isn't too preoccupied with thier coversleeve art :P Here take a look. just press on HRG Attack.

http://www.parapara.com/drlist/

Cindy and jee Bee are the same models used for ASIA artists Cindy and Ciao Ciao. and look Christaina makes an appearance as well. Don't you think she looks good on "Power of Love" sleeve? 8)

euro up north
Eurobeat Fan

Post by euro up north » 01 Oct 2007, 19:53

Bazooka Angels 4, has been released on iTunes.
It is a very good serie, because it is only females.
There is two old euromach classics extended represented. The magic song revolution of Doll sisters. Released on vinyl before, but now on iTunes.

And then the magic song of Lilly, you play a wonderful game. Finally released.

But I still miss Fulvia Coupe and Black Evas songs from euromach. Maybe it is possible the songs show up later in the series.

Review is on the way.

Tornardo and Friends is still unreleased.

Densetsu13
Eurobeat Master

Post by Densetsu13 » 01 Oct 2007, 22:17

drnrg wrote:zoupzuop2
(In fact, the recent covers for these HRG albums has seemed a tad generic, simple... almost shouting "I don't know how to use Photoshop all that well"...)
if you own any of thier vinyls, you can pretty much see that HRG Attack isn't too preoccupied with thier coversleeve art :P Here take a look. just press on HRG Attack.

http://www.parapara.com/drlist/
The thing is they look even worse in real life XD

Just another fine example of don't judge a book by it's cover :wink:

KitsuneStar
Eurobeat Fan

Post by KitsuneStar » 02 Oct 2007, 00:59

euro up north wrote:revolution of Doll sisters. Released on vinyl before, but now on iTunes.
FINALLY. I've been waiting 4 YEARS for this song.

Also : Hey Hey Dark In My Heart was another Euromach song, and a good one at that.

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 02 Oct 2007, 01:53

Well, I just listened to all of the samples for Bazooka Angels Vol. 4 on iTunes, but I can't say I'm horribly impressed. The only standouts were Revolution and You Play A Wonderful Game, and Hey Hey Dark In My Heart was also pretty nice, but the rest of the album was nothing exciting. I'd rather hear more from that lady at HRG who can really sing, not the pitched up girl who sounds like a distant cousin of Jenny ROM. She sounds cute at times, but her vocals don't really give very much depth to the song.

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 02 Oct 2007, 05:13

#Infinity wrote:Well, I just listened to all of the samples for Bazooka Angels Vol. 4 on iTunes, but I can't say I'm horribly impressed. The only standouts were Revolution and You Play A Wonderful Game, and Hey Hey Dark In My Heart was also pretty nice, but the rest of the album was nothing exciting. I'd rather hear more from that lady at HRG who can really sing, not the pitched up girl who sounds like a distant cousin of Jenny ROM. She sounds cute at times, but her vocals don't really give very much depth to the song.
AMEN! To be honest, all the Bazooka Angels albums have been very generic for me. Even the "hits" of these albums have been very "meh" for me. Nothing really notable, almost BORING. Yes. Boring. Even HRG can be boring, and this is the proof and argument for that idea.
Hoping, praying, wishing Tornado & Friends 2 is FAR superior to BA4.

<EDITED FOR ACCURACY. Didn't mean to say Bazooka Girl, meant to say Bazooka Angels. ANGELS.>
Last edited by zoupzuop2 on 02 Oct 2007, 20:43, edited 1 time in total.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 02 Oct 2007, 08:21

I really disagree:

I loved.
Mote Mote- Tokyo Baby, Midnight Lady
Lou Lou Marina- Superman
Claudia Vip- Mr. Dark
Franz Tornado & Zapatero Girls- Baila Mescalero(Even it was Mad Cow with different hook)
Lilly- Wireless Girl
Mote Mote- Move Your Feet(TIME'S Charly -Move Your feet was better. Also Claudio)
and of course the very first Moo & Cool. So I look forward to thier new ones :D

They should really stick more Euromach songs on this series to have them extended on cd.

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 02 Oct 2007, 10:26

drnrg wrote:They should really stick more Euromach songs on this series to have them extended on cd.
Except they don't release them on CD! I remember ages back there was some word that Hi-NRG would commit some more of their iTunes-only releases to CD, but that hasn't happened.

Ricfiam
Eurobeat Master

Post by Ricfiam » 02 Oct 2007, 16:26

Yeah.
I got 2 albums from iTunes by my American friend, because after 2 years my country still not accepted by them.
I have to say, iTunes still useless for me. The songs are compressed, ok, I knew that. But the high sounds are really shit! It sounds horrible, worst than a 192 kbit mp3.
Livemusic studio should forget this iTunes shit, or put the releases onto another sites, like Juno. They are a bit expensive, but you can choose between compressed and losless format. And if you have a credit card, you can buy without any problem. iTunes only accept few countries worldwide. Crap. Shit quality. Useless.
...I remember that time...
D I A B O L I K

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 03 Oct 2007, 00:30

Anyone else notice that the first songs like Cindy- Push Me Boom Boom, Remy Panther- Try and a few others ,sounded really different on Eurobeat Flash compared to the Vinyl versions? I know they had to be cut down a bit, but even the instruments changed a bit. Almost like an alterante version. I will say that the the cd versions on Moo & Cool far surpass thier vinyl versions, because back then the Vinyl pressing sounded awefull. I don't know what is was ,but the vinyls sound kinda muffleld, so I welcome the cd quality.

Daisy Duck is really cool with all its different effects. It even sounds a bit like "Supermaio" in the chorus. Quack Quack.... 8)