What is your favourite song of Clara Moroni?

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
oresama-chan
Eurohero

Post by oresama-chan » 05 Mar 2006, 14:31

I find it very interesting that Gino Caria was involved in many of Linda Ross songs, while none of Vanessa songs.

I thought Linda Ross was basically a title with a bit adult mood, so I was surprised a little first time I heard "Love Me Stupid", which sounded like Anika or Jilly songs.
ImageImageImage

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 06 Mar 2006, 05:44

8) You are right. I think his involvment in Linda Ross material is what made them a bit faster than other female product. I think he was great keyboard player too.(aside from my best male vocalist ever) Gotta give hiom credit for bing one of the pioneers for Vibration recs. "Diablo Man" WOW :D
I remember "Riding In The Sky" being the last TIME I saw Linda Ross appear on SEB, but then came Super Night. Niether were sung by Clara right? I made it rhyme :D

oresama-chan
Eurohero

Post by oresama-chan » 06 Mar 2006, 15:15

Yeah, "Love Me Stupid" is the last Linda Ross song on which Clara did vocals. "Riding in the Sky" is Emanuela Gubinelli and "Supernight" is Elena Ferretti.

I'm afraid that "Chemical Love" by Kevin & Cherry is the last song Mr.Gelmetti produced for Clara. :cry:

Ah, you made that rhyme.*lmao*
ImageImageImage

Pol NRG
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Pol NRG » 06 Mar 2006, 20:24

oresama-chan wrote:I'm afraid that "Chemical Love" by Kevin & Cherry is the last song Mr.Gelmetti produced for Clara. :cry:
I hope Clara will sing in the future more Gelmetti's productions. There's a lot of great artists and producers in the Eurobeat scene but it can't be the same without the magic duet... Clara + Laurent.
"Remember, information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not music; music is the best."

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 06 Mar 2006, 20:34

OMG! Yay for Clara Moroni. Nuage and Lolita used to be my faves, but Clara totally kicks butt! Here are my top 5!

1. Cherry//DJ Baam Baam, Play The Boom Boom
2. Cherry//Kisses
3. Donna//Hot Hot
4. Vicky Vale//Superdance
5. Melody and Pretty Woman//Alibi

Sadie
Mega NRG Girl

Post by Sadie » 19 Mar 2006, 00:03

Pol NRG wrote:
oresama-chan wrote:I'm afraid that "Chemical Love" by Kevin & Cherry is the last song Mr.Gelmetti produced for Clara. :cry:
I hope Clara will sing in the future more Gelmetti's productions. There's a lot of great artists and producers in the Eurobeat scene but it can't be the same without the magic duet... Clara + Laurent.
(Whoa.... I'm late to this)

Really? Mr. Gelmetti isn't doing anymore producing for Clara Moroni? That's a bit depressing.... I'm going to miss their joint work. A good team, for sure. (Not to exclude Bratt Sinclair, but just at the one studio).

Now, to add to my list....

Cherry - Give Me The Night
Vicky Vale - Dancing
Virgin - Super Catching Desire
Energy :: Mega NRG Man Fansite

Jion

Post by Jion » 19 Mar 2006, 00:16

Well maybe we've just gotten too used to those two for years. Everyone needs to freshen things up sometime. When I first heard it was Luca Torchiani doing the vocals for the Eurofunk song, I was a a lil bit upset since I thought he gave up on SCP. But it turned out to be a refreshing change and a new style for him. Sometimes people need to work with others to really change things up.
You can hate me but you know you have quality issues =p

oresama-chan
Eurohero

Post by oresama-chan » 19 Mar 2006, 02:11

Donna - Hot Hot is Roberta Grana'. She was doing the chorus of legendary Eros Ramazzotti and Laura Pausini!! :D

Super Catching Desire might be Daniela Rando because she wrote the lyrics.
ImageImageImage

taQ
Eurobeat Master

Post by taQ » 19 Mar 2006, 03:34

Also Clara doesn't do any vocals in Alibi...maybe backups ?_?

Faarben
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Faarben » 10 Nov 2011, 02:23

is Clara singing backing vocals for "Renegade" by Margaret (A-Beat C) ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCwiNBJEJXU

Ferretti does main vocal per 100% ,but who was in the choirs?

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 10 Nov 2011, 07:50

Faarben
is Clara singing backing vocals for "Renegade" by Margaret (A-Beat C) ?

I don't think Clara ever sung ar AbeatC, but if she did do backup for Elena than that song could be concidered an Alternative Gypsy & Queen number :D

jeurobeat
God of Romance

Post by jeurobeat » 10 Nov 2011, 20:30

Faarben wrote:is Clara singing backing vocals for "Renegade" by Margaret (A-Beat C) ?

Yes, she did! She already sang for Leonardi a couple of times before Delta. The last songs Leonardi did for A beat C were almost Delta songs, with Clara on backing vocals. This is especially noticable in the break of Renegade, Edo - Bomber and Groove Twins - Kick At My Heart. Great songs, by the way! Some of the best A beat C songs ever.
Last edited by jeurobeat on 10 Nov 2011, 20:44, edited 1 time in total.

Faarben
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Faarben » 10 Nov 2011, 20:44

drnrg wrote: I don't think Clara ever sung ar AbeatC
nevertheless in 1996 Clara sung "Kick at my Heart" as Groove Twins with Ferretti.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snr2XmFWMB4

I'm sure that is Moroni+Ferretti! and it's very similar to "Renegade", so may it could be true?

norinorinori
Bad Bad Bad

Re:

Post by norinorinori » 03 May 2018, 18:04

Bore wrote: 05 Jan 2005, 19:15 Was Clara the vocalists in Antonella's Supersonic Level as it sounds like her? Or is it Elena? Or did she ever sing on Discomagic?
Pol NRG wrote: 07 Jan 2005, 12:06 Clara was sung a lot of Discomagic records and specially from the sub-label (Radiorama Records) In Antonella - "El Diablo" is Clara 100%:

in Supersonic level in not sure 100% but in the beginning of the song 1:30min. I detected a little bit the timbre of the magic voice of Clara when she says wow... wow.. wow... :wink:
:alien: resurrect

Was it confirmed Clara who sang Supersonic Level? I just heard it and am 90% sure it's her.

Bonkers
Euroheater

Re: What is your favourite song of Clara Moroni?

Post by Bonkers » 04 May 2018, 01:37

Vicky Vale - Do With Me
Cherry - Last Breath of Love
Cherry - Love & Diamonds
Cherry - Too Cool To Fall in Love
Donna - Captain America