cd two extended versions ressurected

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

cd two extended versions ressurected

Post by drnrg » 26 Mar 2007, 06:14

I'm just wondering if any of you are sick of seeing the same songs inextended version reappearing TIME after Time on the second SEB cd. I for one would like to see some older songs from 200 that after vynl, have never again seen the light of day. I'm interested in what you would like to see and hopefully AVEX sees these thread and listens to the fans. here are my choices for a second cd with extended versions.

1. Christine- Crazy Generation
2. Stop Limit Line- Body To Body
3. Atrium- Zorro Zorro
4. ODA- Shy Gun
5. Giorgia Barrows- Another Night Of Fantasy
6. Mega NRG man- Sex All Over The Phone
7. Babby One- U.S.A
8. Dave Hammond- California Girl
9. E.C. James- One Nite In Rio
10.Ciao Cioa- Seventeen
11.Baby One- Superknife
12. Kevin Johson and Cherry- Happy Phantom
13. Maio & Co.- Walking On The Moon
14. Mako- Monet Money
15. High Level- Take Your Time

These songs all exsist on Extended version on vynl, but I have never seen them on SEb series(just in 4:00 versions) nor on Initial D. and I think that AVEX can release old HRG Attack now? Unless they(HRG) themselves plan to include them in one of thier upcomming Moo or Cool series. I mean did we really need these songs again?

1.Niko - Night Of Fire (Extended Mix)
4.Nathalie - Heartbeat (Extended Mix)
5.Dr's Girl - This Is The Night (Extended Mix)
8.Dolly - Secret Passion (Extended Mix)
9.Valentina - Harmony (Extended Mix)
10.Virginelle - Fantasy (Extended Mix)

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 26 Mar 2007, 07:27

Eh? Secret Passion was quite welcome - it's never seen release as a radio edit, let alone extended (the only full-length release was the TYM-P Remix on EBF 10)

Jay
God of Romance

Post by Jay » 27 Mar 2007, 07:53

Virtual Love was released as an extended way too many times as well, but that's Avex for you.

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 27 Mar 2007, 23:09

Jay wrote:Virtual Love was released as an extended way too many times as well, but that's Avex for you.
Actually, Avex has only released it once before in extended form - way back on EBF 5.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 28 Mar 2007, 03:46

Yeah, but there are so many other songs that have never sen the light of day ,aside from vynl :evil:

Maio & Co. --Walking On The Moon or D-Essex- Boom Boom Fire for examples. Great songs that deserve a CD extended ressurrection :D

Densetsu13
Eurobeat Master

Post by Densetsu13 » 28 Mar 2007, 03:54

One Track DEFINITELY comes to mind.

Babby One - Super Knife

I love this song to pieces and I don't even know if it's ever been released (apart form Vinyl) considering EP database brings up no results :cry:

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 28 Mar 2007, 12:21

Densetsu13 wrote:One Track DEFINITELY comes to mind.

Babby One - Super Knife

I love this song to pieces and I don't even know if it's ever been released (apart form Vinyl) considering EP database brings up no results :cry:
It was released as a full version on that old mu-mo like site. Whatever it was called back in the day? Forgot it already, but think it might be on mumo too.

cheeseman
Eurobeat Master

Post by cheeseman » 28 Mar 2007, 13:05

Babby One - Super Knife

Check your PM! ;)

Shawaazu
Master of Time

Post by Shawaazu » 28 Mar 2007, 13:40

Bore wrote:

Babby One - Super Knife

It was released as a full version on that old mu-mo like site. Whatever it was called back in the day? Forgot it already, but think it might be on mumo too.
@music :lol:

And no it looks like quite a number of songs released there never moved to mu-mo (includes all of the unreleased Hi-NRG Attack stuff they had there), which is strange.

cheeseman
Eurobeat Master

Post by cheeseman » 28 Mar 2007, 19:10

Shawaazu wrote:@music :lol:

And no it looks like quite a number of songs released there never moved to mu-mo (includes all of the unreleased Hi-NRG Attack stuff they had there), which is strange.
They are now available at mora.jp, but that is Japan-only... :(

By the way, does anyone have an account there?
I've already bought stuff at mu-mo, music-master.tv, excite.jp and SAIFAM...
But mora.jp has some of the coolest tracks! (SEB 170 extendeds T_T)

d-tan
Eurobeat Fan

Post by d-tan » 29 Mar 2007, 03:09

cheeseman wrote:By the way, does anyone have an account there?
I do actually, but I can only use it when I am in Japan :( I only remembered to use it to buy one song (Furifuri/Soltomatina... the J-euro version of the Ketchup song) :( I wish I bought the SEB 170 extendeds instead...

I'd die for tons of Euromach tracks XD
I'm No Angel/Dolly Pop, Riding On Fire/Lolita, Fame/Ace Warrior, Just An Illusion/Princess F., The Melody Is In Your Heart/Go Go Girls, Baby Baby Blue/Lolita, Go Get Ready/Dave McLoud, etc... Too many to list!

and also Energy Girls/Gipsy & Queen from EBF, it was only on a nonstop :(!

Songs on SEB that I would love to see be released as extended or to be "revived"...
Big One/Thomas T., Hellraiser/Love & Pride (One of my most favorite songs ever!), Yankee/Kevin Johnson, One Two Three/Vicky Vale, One Day Queen/Cherry, Anything from SEB 120~130 (love all of those songs), Power Of Sound/Ace, Eldorado/Dave Rodgers (I own this 12" though so it's ok <3), Into The Night/Mega NRG Man, Shock Out/Fastway (I own this 12" too... but it's not extended!!), Get Up and Move It/70's Queens feat. Annalise & Virginelle...

I'm just rambling now ;3
I WANT YOUR AVEX POINTS!!!!11
Super Euro Power Hour

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 29 Mar 2007, 03:31

Densetsu13
I love this song to pieces

You and me both buddy :D Plus it sounds so far from HRG evn boardering on TIME's 90's sound. Remember when C.Magnani used to do De Niro and sing songs like Follow Me Now and Out of control? That song reminds me so much of it too. 8)

Densetsu13
Eurobeat Master

Post by Densetsu13 » 29 Mar 2007, 23:39

Shawaazu wrote:
Bore wrote:

Babby One - Super Knife

@music :lol:

Wow I had no idea there was an actual fan following for this song ^^;

*sigh* It's a shame some things never get the spotlight they deserve.

And to Dr TIME I do not remember but I'll definitely try to look into it sometime =)

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 30 Mar 2007, 03:56

Densetsu13
And to Dr TIME I do not remember but I'll definitely try to look into it sometime =)

He He, You called me Dr. TIME. THANKS!!! :D

clubraf
Eurocurious

Post by clubraf » 30 Mar 2007, 04:35

After much research and many failed links, it seems mora.jp purchases are set up to only allow Japanese country code specific IP accessing. I tried to work around that by anonymization programs and browsing, but apparently if the IP mora.jp receives is anonymous, it still won't let me buy anything.

If any brave EP soul who has an ISP in Japan would like to help others download through mora.jp by your ISP proxy, follow this link to download a proxy to your machine: http://www.peacefire.org/circumventor/s ... tions.html

If you do download (and you are in Japan), you can then let your friends know what the url is to access your gateway through. From my readings of the program, only those that you give the isp to can access through.

Of course, what would be the easiest and even more profitable thing for mora.jp to do would be to allow the rest of the world to purchase from them. Why only allow access to maybe 1 or 2% of a marketshare? That's ridiculous and backwards business thinking. Apparently the owners don't enjoy profits.