SEB 178 & Euro Walker/Love Euro

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 21 May 2007, 16:24

Humbedooh wrote:
drnrg wrote:Schiznik
We could all easily end this argument and just say that Delta is the best label

We could all easily end this argument and just say that SCP is the best label.

There. I fixed it for you :P
QFT!!!

Mikaeru
Master of Time

Post by Mikaeru » 21 May 2007, 18:16

Densetsu13 wrote:There is no such thing as a best label, just us fans who think that there is one.
Indeed.

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 21 May 2007, 21:34

para_rigby wrote:Look...Avex just needs to give three songs apiece to each of the six labels on the SEB series right now (maybe they'll get smart about balancing labels in the 180s) so people will stop bitching. I personally hated TIME until the 170s with songs like "Bad Bad Bad" and "Love Is Blue". I think A-BEAT C lost its spark after the 140s. HI-NRG is trying hard and doing a great job.

The problem with SCP fans is they negate the fact that SCP will probably never get the amount of songs that A-BEAT C or TIME gets because those two labels (for better or for worse) have been on the friggin' series for over 14 years now. I love SCP as much as the next person, but I doubt SCP will ever get 5 songs like it did on one of the 150s albums.

'Nuff ranting right now.
I like this reasoning. I guess most people would be happy with a totally even amount of album time for each label, but of course this would also lead to some debates later on if certain labels don't keep up the pace and the variety of songs keeps changing a lot.

But yeah, 5 songs for SCP and rest for other labels ;/

Schiznik
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Schiznik » 22 May 2007, 03:04

drnrg wrote:Schiznik
We could all easily end this argument and just say that Delta is the best label

We could all easily end this argument and just say that SCP is the best label.

There. I fixed it for you :P
Surprised you didnt put TIME. Actually, im REALLY surprised. :o
~Forget the bus, take the Express Love!~

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 22 May 2007, 04:41

Actually, he did put TIME there. But our kind Forum Cow altered it a bit. ;P

oresama-chan
Eurohero

Post by oresama-chan » 22 May 2007, 12:32

Sara returned to the original vocalist as wes expected
and new Delta Queens is Elisa ! !
"Happenin' All Over Again" is the cover of Lonnie Gordon's smash hit
as jeurobeat said. :P
ImageImageImage

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 22 May 2007, 14:32

Schiznik
Surprised you didnt put TIME. Actually, im REALLY surprised.
I saw that and almost fell off my seat I would have to be on dope to write (nothing since you feel so offended :D ) BOO HOO
Last edited by drnrg on 23 May 2007, 03:34, edited 3 times in total.

DanWaigand
Tha Graphic Guy

Post by DanWaigand » 22 May 2007, 14:43

I'm totally confused at this point... But let's Guess this 3 songs to a label stuff is a good idea....

You'd have 1 HiNRGAttack song with slightly Altered lyrics. "Bazooka Cow" "Mad Cow" and "Flatulent Cow". Would they really make use of 3 songs? Randomly, a totally different sound effect would be used repeatedly but would be so muted that you wouldnt notice, and you could at least look for substance upon finding out that the same 3 guitar chords were poorly pitch shifted for each song.

Then you'd have aBeatC... It might be good to limit them to 3 songs rather then 7 as this might step up production and concentration on the 3 individual songs. You'd have one Dave Rodgers Remix, one Dave Rodgers Duet, And One Dave Rodgers doing backups for [insert random new age aBeatC person here.]

SCP would really be at a loss being limited in Any way. How can they ever fit half of thier artists on there when Go2 and Ace are constantly the best? Lets see.. one Ace or Fastway or VanTK Power ballad, One Go2Song, one trancy or superhappyoldschool girl song. Yeah... quite limited. Let's add on another shall we? One Ace Lovesong. See? SCP is more natural at 4... Shall I go on?

Then theres Delta.. Delta would be good limited to 3... You'd have one like Popcorns, RandomClaraLoveSong give or take ear-killing harpsichord, and Kasanova. Ignoring the later 2, the first one would be interesting.

Then theres GoGosMusic. We'd have a domino song, a MegaNRGMan song, and a Gogogogogonegirls song. Where can we go wrong?

That's 15 or 16 songs tho. What about the others? This is where we run into a problem.. whos the final label? Akyrmusic? Dima Music and Saifam/3B are about as cool... but Saifam/BBB gets crappy songs stuck on SEB when they make it there.. so should we assume Akyr and Dima? Maybe BLAST? All 3 are about equally unheard of... But why limit it to pick and choose? Why not just keep a couple different series..

Stick 3B, Dima, Akyr, and SCP on something like the VIP albums and just be done with SEB Anyway.. Certainly things have been at a downhill slope in general since the 140's ended..
...Love Thy Eurobeat. Love Thy Panu. Squeeze him, Please him, Light his fire. ...Beware his mad desire tho. Yes. I'm done, Move along.

DJ Mike
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by DJ Mike » 22 May 2007, 15:43

DanWaigand wrote:Then theres Delta.. Delta would be good limited to 3... You'd have one like Popcorns, RandomClaraLoveSong give or take ear-killing harpsichord, and Kasanova. Ignoring the later 2, the first one would be interesting.
That's great, but Kasanova is a Time artist :P

In fact, you notably missed out Time altogether in that analysis - technically if we include all the current labels from the roster (including GoGos), that makes up a full 18!

DanWaigand
Tha Graphic Guy

Post by DanWaigand » 22 May 2007, 15:48

DJ Mike wrote:That's great, but Kasanova is a Time artist :P In fact, you notably missed out Time altogether in that analysis
...Yes.. both of these points were totally intentional. I was hoping people would Read between the lines there..
...Love Thy Eurobeat. Love Thy Panu. Squeeze him, Please him, Light his fire. ...Beware his mad desire tho. Yes. I'm done, Move along.

Humbedooh
Forum Cow

Post by Humbedooh » 22 May 2007, 18:02

DanWaigand wrote:I'm totally confused at this point... But let's Guess this 3 songs to a label stuff is a good idea....

You'd have 1 HiNRGAttack song with slightly Altered lyrics. "Bazooka Cow" "Mad Cow" and "Flatulent Cow".
Don't forget Disco Moscow, Bad Cow and Electric Cow!
- De apibus semper dubitandum est
(You never know about bees)

DanWaigand
Tha Graphic Guy

Post by DanWaigand » 22 May 2007, 18:04

Humbedooh wrote:Don't forget Disco Moscow, Bad Cow and Electric Cow!
nO NO NO. oNLY 3 per album!

Mine were intended to be fakey ad-libbed names.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 23 May 2007, 03:11

ONCE IS FUNNY!, BUT TWICE IS DOWNRIGFHT VIOLATION I DON?T THINK I HAVE EVER SEEN SUCH A DOWNRIGHT DIRTY THING AS CHANGING A MEMBERS POST. I DIDN?T EVEN WRITE SCP ANYMORE SINCE IT MADE YOU CRY SO MUCH AS TO ACTUALLY HAVE THE GUTS TO ALTER MY THOUGHTS.I HAVE NOT USED ANY OBSENE LANGUAGE SO I BELIEVE WE ARE ENTITLED TO STATE OUR OWN THOUGHTS WITHOUT SOMEONE PLAYING LITTLE JOKES AT LEAST NOT WITH ME:

I Did not alter his quote. I charmedly stated that I fixed it for him, but, you are downright violating my forum rights. and I don't appreciated it none. IT ACTUALLY MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A COWARD. I doubt any of the other members would feel the confidence to speak thier mind if you continue with your childish antics.

If you have the balls to change a persons quote, then I highly question your right to have such power. Remeber you may have power on this forum , but never enough to change a persons opinion and I will just keep changing it back to what I want it to say. SO ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS GROW UP :D or better yet just state your mind and let the rest of us think freely.

ONCE AGAIN I HAVE NOT USED ANY OFFENDING LANGUAGE EVER ON THIS BOARD. IF YOU WANT EVERYONE TO LIKE THE SAME THING JUST DON'T EVEN BOTHER WITH A FORUM AND PUT A BLOG INSTEAD. OR JUST TELL US WHAT WE CAN WRITE AND WHAT WE CAN?T; SO THERE WILL BE NO MORE CONFUSION. I KNOW I REPEATED THE SAME THING ABOUT MEMBER VIOLATION, BUT IT REALLY P***ED ME OFF THIS TIME AND WHEN I GET UPSTET,I LET IT BE KNOWN. SO PLEASE LET IT BE THE LAST TIME I SEE MY POST ALTERED 8)
Last edited by drnrg on 23 May 2007, 03:39, edited 1 time in total.

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 23 May 2007, 03:35

Assume the people responsible should know where to draw the limit... Or well, there really isn't a good protocol to it. But yeah, editing messages should be out of the question.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 23 May 2007, 03:43

I figuered you were not part of it :D