SEB 178 & Euro Walker/Love Euro

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 14 May 2007, 06:59

What you said about them 'creating' the SEB series certainly is true. But you don't see those really really really old cartoons on tv anymore either, even though it were those who actually made cartoons in whatever they are now.

I'm still not statisfied with the huge lack of SCP goodness. ):

Mikaeru
Master of Time

Post by Mikaeru » 14 May 2007, 07:27

Hey, hopefully it will still be two amazing songs. Just like the last time SCP got two songs, remember Looka Bomba and Fuku wa Uchi?

Oh, right, I'm practically the only person (Nine included) who *liked* Fuku wa Uchi. :D :D :D

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 14 May 2007, 08:33

Mikaeru wrote:Hey, hopefully it will still be two amazing songs. Just like the last time SCP got two songs, remember Looka Bomba and Fuku wa Uchi?

Oh, right, I'm practically the only person (Nine included) who *liked* Fuku wa Uchi. :D :D :D
I liked Fuku Wa Uchi! Look at my last.fm :C http://www.last.fm/user/Bore/

Humbedooh
Forum Cow

Post by Humbedooh » 14 May 2007, 12:10

Fuku Wa Uchi was teh great :>
- De apibus semper dubitandum est
(You never know about bees)

Densetsu13
Eurobeat Master

Post by Densetsu13 » 14 May 2007, 14:38

Mikaeru wrote:Oh, right, I'm practically the only person (Nine included) who *liked* Fuku wa Uchi. :D :D :D
Nope, it's still on my playlists ;D

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 14 May 2007, 21:19

I'm just adding the list of Fuku Wa Uchi lovers - it's actually probably my fave Domino song. Got nothing to do with the SCP production of course... ;) :D

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 15 May 2007, 00:37

Mikaeru wrote:
MesdoramElmdor wrote:
#Infinity wrote:we haven't heard from them on SEB since Power.
I strongly disagree with this statement.
Yeah! They were on that remix cd TWICE. :B
I don't count remixes. :P
drnrg wrote:#Infinity
Seriously, Avex needs to STOP IT with overloading SEB with Time and A-Beat C. Both labels are way past their prime.
NOT :evil:

How old are you? 10? Without TIME and ABEATC our beloved SEB series would never have exisisted. Meaning they are an intergral part of the series and will not be leaving anyTIME soon. 8)
They're my two least favorite eurobeat labels. :( I mean, it would be fine if they had just a few songs per album, but they really shouldn't be further dominating the series when the spotlight currently deserves to shine on newer labels to SEB such as SCP and Go Go's (at least the latter has plenty of songs on 178, though). Good things can't last forever.

Humbedooh
Forum Cow

Post by Humbedooh » 15 May 2007, 01:55

drnrg wrote:#Infinity
Seriously, Avex needs to STOP IT with overloading SEB with Time and A-Beat C. Both labels are way past their prime.
NOT :evil:

How old are you? 10? Without TIME and ABEATC our beloved SEB series would never have exisisted. Meaning they are an intergral part of the series and will not be leaving anyTIME soon. 8)
You're 9 then? :P If it wasn't for Hitler invading Europe, we wouldn't have radar systems, jet planes or the CT scanning technology at hospitals today - doesn't mean we should praise him though :grin:
- De apibus semper dubitandum est
(You never know about bees)

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 15 May 2007, 02:48

#infinty
They're my two least favorite eurobeat labels. I mean, it would be fine if they had just a few songs per album, but they really shouldn't be further dominating the series when the spotlight currently deserves to shine on newer labels to SEB such as SCP and Go Go's (at least the latter has plenty of songs on 178, though). Good things can't last forever.
There are so many things wrong with that statement, that I don't know where to begin. At least you admitted not liking the 2 MASTER lables.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I beleive Stefano Castanga got his Eurobeat start at both TIME and ABEATC with songs like "Electronic Lover" and "Out Of Control" and Evelina Somenzie at TIME, so they were definately schooled by the best= Sergio Dall'Ora ,Laurent Newfield and Giancarlo Pasquinni. SCP can attempt 100 TIMES ,but thier productions are not as great as in those days with TIME and ABEATC

and for the record I strongly disagree on your point of view as to which labels deserve the spotlight. 8)

oresama-chan
Eurohero

Post by oresama-chan » 15 May 2007, 04:17

drnrg wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong, but I beleive Stefano Castanga got his Eurobeat start at both TIME
Well, although it might look so on the surface, I don't think he had direct
dealings with TIME.

Just look into the credits for the TIME songs he is credited for composing
and you can always find also the name of Mr.Dall'Ora there.
Besides before that era some songs where he collaborated with Mr.Dall'Ora
were published at FLEA label as you know. All this means he had dealings
with Havana productions rather than TIME, I guess.
ImageImageImage

Mikaeru
Master of Time

Post by Mikaeru » 15 May 2007, 04:39

I know he did some recording and engineering with Havana back when Ritmo e Blu started.

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 15 May 2007, 06:02

OMG why is everyone crying about SCP? GOGO'S MUSIC has only had FOUR songs released out of 177 albums!!!!! :P

and OMG, Fuku Wa Uchi is the bomb.

...and (omg i haven't posted here for a long time) TIME and ABEATC are of course, super awesome... but to be honest, to me their music has been lacking compared to their older stuff. Though, this is moreso ABEATC than TIME... seriously, all the gordon songs? ;_;

SCP isn't going to win all the time too, though there are some songs that are godly, not everything avex releases of theirs is that memorable. No label will win all the time, it's hit or miss these days.

I'm just waiting for the next release of Night Of Fire... that will make everything much better, right?

Mikaeru
Master of Time

Post by Mikaeru » 15 May 2007, 06:38

Nine wrote:I'm just waiting for the next release of Night Of Fire... that will make everything much better, right?
180's only three albums away.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 15 May 2007, 06:57

Oresama
Just look into the credits for the TIME songs he is credited for composing
and you can always find also the name of Mr.Dall'Ora there.
Besides before that era some songs where he collaborated with Mr.Dall'Ora
were published at FLEA label as you know. All this means he had dealings
with Havana productions rather than TIME, I guess.
Good Point. They were still schooled by the BEST. All hail to Mr. Sergio Dall Ora :D ...and I still concidered FLEA to be Italo High Energy instead of Eurobeat. I'm crazy that way.

KitsuneStar
Eurobeat Fan

Post by KitsuneStar » 15 May 2007, 07:25

Wow, I guess I'm one of the few who _doesn't_ like Fuku Wa Uchi (or any song sung in Japanese, for that matter).

I expected to be called racist, or xenophobic, or something else, but it's not really that... moreseo that even though I like Eurobeat, it's already a bizarre enough form of music that I get looked at weirdly for listening to, and I'd rather not have people thinking I'm a weeaboo (which I certainly am not) on top of it...