SEB 178 & Euro Walker/Love Euro

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
taQ
Eurobeat Master

Post by taQ » 24 May 2007, 03:42

um...
ace warrior voice change anyone?
edit: not looking forward to this album except select songs.

valiant
Eurobeat Master

Post by valiant » 24 May 2007, 03:46

how about a link. I don't know where these demos are coming from :(

jeurobeat
God of Romance

Post by jeurobeat » 24 May 2007, 04:40

taQ wrote:um...
ace warrior voice change anyone?
He sounds different from Baby I'm On Fire, but maybe he's just singing higher and less hoarse than usual? Too bad Daniela Rando doesn't sing Delta Queens :(

And why do some of those song lyrics have the song title at the beginning of EACH SENTENCE of the chorus? Very annoying... (babyface, california dreaming, the world is you, no religion)

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 24 May 2007, 05:16

Could someone please, out of the kindness of their hearts, post a link to the samples? :|

Shawaazu
Master of Time

Post by Shawaazu » 24 May 2007, 07:43

Finally figured out the secrect XD

http://www.avexnet.or.jp/avexdb/supereu ... 78_001.asx

And replace as per track number

valiant
Eurobeat Master

Post by valiant » 24 May 2007, 08:19

Ahh that is how it went. Good job figuring out Shawaazu, at least you have been kind enough to be helpful :P .

oresama-chan
Eurohero

Post by oresama-chan » 24 May 2007, 10:41

jeurobeat wrote:Too bad Daniela Rando doesn't sing Delta Queens :(
http://mora.jp/package/80307944/AVCD-23280/
You might have the vinyl of Dany L. - Never Fall In Love Again, but
anyway for me it's the first time to listen to the extended.
ImageImageImage

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 24 May 2007, 11:34

Hmm...It might be that it is too late at night(maybe I'm tired?), but I wasn't blown off my feet by these samples :? TIME and HRG are all top notch. I like two from delta DELTA and Babyface is actually non-trancy so I like it & I'm trying real hard for Dave's song too, but the rest is not really my style. I fear the big SCP and ABeatC fans might be even more dissapointed with this cd. Here is a Super mini review for now.

Super Eurobeat Vol. 178

1.Get My Hot Gun - Mad Cow = Awesome powerful song with even naughtier lyrics "Gety My Hot Gun & Push It Inside" is the answer to Leslie Hammond's "Push Your Finger In My Hole" :D I LOVE IT!

2.Crazy For Love - Sara=Definately the original vocalist. Nice uptempo High Energy beat, but I hear a little male scream at the end that I'm not too crazy about.

3.Glorious - Powerful T. =Sounds like a warped Nordic Metal song with aweful synthesizers. No like.

4.Free - Annie= Yes TIME save me. The chorus is so 90's beautiful. Worth the price of the cd alone.

5.My Lucky Star - Ester= Hmm..Go Go's music right? Need more listening to, so I get used to this style.

6.Babyface - Pamsy= I don't know about you guys, but I like this Pamsy song. It's more upbeat than her previous entries. The main hook sounds tasty.

7.California Dreaming - Dave Rodgers = Here is the thing. I hear "Dancing In The Starlight"'s hook(That's a good thing), but those guitars are offputting. I'm trying Dave, I really am.

8.Supersonic Fire 2007 - Mike West = Great song on any level, but Claudio's vocals added that extra beef to words like Fire and Higher that Gambogi doesn't. Still a great entry.

9.S.O.S. And Loving All Around - Leslie Hammond= I hear what Jeuro means. This one is really charming and fast hooks. SWEET!

10.Happenin' All Over Again - Cherry= This is the DELTA song that doesn't rubb me the right way. The rythm is great, but the choice instruments is gearing me towards NO.

11.Have A Nice Day - Nuage= This is bad. Even for Nuage. Belinda Carisle would not be to pleased. Can you say "Heaven is a Place On Earth"? Actually I might even start to like it later because of that song's melody.

12.My Heart Goes Boom Boom - Betty Beat= I'm trying hard to like this one, because it's new artist, but those "Heavenly" soundworlds do not go with the song's title.

13.Mystic Love - Jay Lehr= More "Heavenly" soundworlds. I remember Lou Turner kicked butt with this same title. This is a big No for me!

14.The World Is You - Mr. M=Classic Italo hooks always work marvelous when TIME is in control. Mellow ,but tuff. What I said before about his lack of umph in words like FIRE really shines on this track, especially in that beefy chorus.

15.Hot Gal - Mara Nell= 3 great HRG songs. I'm not surprised. More chaotic mega fast synths with hot lyrics.

16.Damn Damn My Heart - Delta Queens= More hard beats from DELTA. I hear an awsome hook in there. This one is the one I like best from them. That title rocks.

17.Two Hearts 4 Love - Kasanova= This is great song writing from Mr. Sergio Dall Ora. This should have been up higher. Love that melody. Two for Two for Kassanova

18. No Religion - Ace Warrior= I'm not surprised some think this is weak. I've never been an Ace Warrior fan. This song is to fast and noisy for it's own good. The soundworlds sound chaotic, but as in "Chaos" not in a good way. AVEX should have ended with an HRG song. :evil:

Shawaazu
Master of Time

Post by Shawaazu » 24 May 2007, 12:06

oresama-chan wrote:
jeurobeat wrote:Too bad Daniela Rando doesn't sing Delta Queens :(
http://mora.jp/package/80307944/AVCD-23280/

AWEEEESOMENESSSSS

Just got the Extended Eurobeat mixes of I Will Fly and Never Fall In Love on mu-mo :grin: :grin: :grin:

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 24 May 2007, 18:19

Shawaazu thank you for posting the so called "secret" - why did people keep it a secret? I was so pissed off and frustrated that no one was posting the link. XD

The Go Go's Music songs sound spectacular!!! OMG....

The rest of the samples sound pretty cool. I only really disliked the Pamsy, Nuage, and Delta Queens song.

It looks like 178 will be an improvement over the train wreck called 177 (not like that would be difficult. XD)

jeurobeat
God of Romance

Post by jeurobeat » 24 May 2007, 18:57

oresama-chan wrote:http://mora.jp/package/80307944/AVCD-23280/
How would you guess... I indeed have the vinyl! :grin: There's a Euro Energy Mix on Ultra Para Para Dance, so I guess Mora's is extended of that version? The vinyl has a different extended version, slightly slower and with a late 80s/early 90s eurobeat sound. Have you heard some edit of that version as well? Cat - I'll Fly on Ultra Para Para Dance was also different from the vinyl.

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 24 May 2007, 19:22

WOOOOO Avex didn't change Babyface!! :)

Old school Pamsy is back in the house, and I love it! The lack of other SCP material makes this awesome track stand out even more for me, so it's a massive thumbs up :D

The only other track that evoked any vague interest in me was My Heart Goes Boom Boom - nice melodies and synth hook, although the vocalist sounds a bit lacklustre at times.

The rest of the album, sadly, sounds like various shades of dull! So glad Pamsy is on there to save it from complete disaster :D

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 24 May 2007, 23:06

Ditz wrote:
Old school Pamsy is back in the house, and I love it! The lack of other SCP material makes this awesome track stand out even more for me, so it's a massive thumbs up
Wow, we agree on something about SCP. It's a scary day in Eurobeat land when the Ditz and Doc agree on a song :D I'm also strting to like Jay Lehr too. That is proply cause it's "Mushy" and Romantoc.

Jeurobeat wrote:
How would you guess... I indeed have the vinyl!

Me too! I always thought it was a guy singing. Love that 80's SAW sound. That is one DELTA song that one can actually mix with early 90's TIME songs like Helena- "Just An Illusion" and such. 8)

Nine
It looks like 178 will be an improvement over the train wreck called 177

Oh comon, Nine. 177 was awesome for DELTA and TIME fans :D

KitsuneStar
Eurobeat Fan

Post by KitsuneStar » 25 May 2007, 01:44

Yeah, come on, people. Delta seriously was firing on all cylinders on 177, and it was one of my favorite individual albums period... (though taken as a series of 3; 139, 141, and 142 surpass any other 3 consecutive (megamixes not included) albums...)

And I just find 178's samples to be incredibly disappointing, so far, aside from "Free". It's almost scary that one of the more promising new aliases to show up is from Time (who maybe are finally breaking out of their 30-40 album slump) of all labels.

Densetsu13
Eurobeat Master

Post by Densetsu13 » 25 May 2007, 02:15

drnrg wrote:Nine
It looks like 178 will be an improvement over the train wreck called 177

Oh comon, Nine. 177 was awesome for DELTA and TIME fans :D
Couldn't agree more, plus Pink in the Pink ♥