Calling DDR fans - EUROBEAT STEPSTARS!

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
the_ditz
Euroheater

Calling DDR fans - EUROBEAT STEPSTARS!

Post by the_ditz » 19 Apr 2007, 13:26

I hope it's okay to post this here - if not, feel free to move it to a more relevant place... ;)

The concept of this project is quite simple. To amass the biggest and best single collection of up-to-date Eurobeat simfiles so that anyone with a love of the genre knows exactly where to get their Stepmania simfile fix!

I originally approached #Infinity following his excellent showing in the Late Night Love contest on DDRExtreme.co.uk. I was extremely impressed with his Eurobeat sims (especially Chemical Love) and it turns out he was also a bit of a fan of my Mata Hari file from OSC: BoNG. He didn't need much convincing to take part in this project, and I'm really excited to be working with such a fresh new simfile author who clearly takes great pride in what he's doing and who shares my often obsessive love for Eurobeat.

We really hope you enjoy the songs in this project as much as we've enjoyed making them. In this first phase, we aim to release a total of 6 packs, each containing 6 files. As always, feedback is very much appreciated and encouraged. You can contact us in the following ways...

- via PM to the_ditz and #Infinity at DDRExtreme.co.uk
- email ditz@ddrextreme.co.uk or infinity@san.rr.com
- leaving a message in the project threads located across all popular sim
community websites (DDRExtreme.co.uk, DDRuk.com,
Bemanistyle.com etc...) or in this thread ;)

Thanks, and enjoy your journey into the world of the EUROBEAT STEPSTARS!!

the_ditz (also on behalf of #Infinity)

PACK 1 TRACKLISTING

created by: the_ditz
2/4/6/9/~ - BPM: 158

1/3/6/8/~ - BPM: 155

created by: #Infinity
1/2/5/7/~ - BPM: 151

1/4/6/8/~ - BPM: 162

1/4/6/8/~ - BPM: 165

2/3/5/7/8 - BPM: 156

Download sources:-
- all Newcomer+ members can access the Eurobeat StepStars area of DDRExtreme.co.uk's Downloads database to grab the pack
- YouSendIt.com link here
- RapidShare.com link here

Please let us know what you make of these simfiles and look out for more coming very soon ;)

Shinraikan
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Shinraikan » 21 Apr 2007, 01:02

What about BahaMAX Presents Super Eurobeat? :P

If you want any help, feel free to ask, ditz. ^_^

Cosmic_Bard
Eurobeat Master

Post by Cosmic_Bard » 21 Apr 2007, 01:33

Great stuff! More challenge steps! I loved the Super Kaiser ones. :P

Bad Bad Bad was great too.

Is there maybe a 10 footer or higher in the future?
Be the sound you feel inside your voice!

Save Your Voice to Sing a Song - Brian Ice

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 21 Apr 2007, 04:47

Hi guys, this is #Infinity. I'd like to give thanks to all people who have downloaded and played this first simfile pack, and I hope you all enjoy it!

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 21 Apr 2007, 08:51

Cosmic_Bard wrote:Great stuff! More challenge steps! I loved the Super Kaiser ones. :P

Bad Bad Bad was great too.

Is there maybe a 10 footer or higher in the future?
Glad you enjoyed Super Kaiser and Bad Bad Bad mate!

Both #Infinity and myself are principally DDR-orientated players, and therefore you won't find steps harder than a 10 as we aim to emulate the DDR style as much as possible.

I have made many previous Eurobeat simfiles that had crazier Heavy steps that you may enjoy. They are available on www.ddrextreme.co.uk (but only after you have been registered for one week).

Look out for future EUROBEAT STEPSTARS packs with more excellent songs, including Mega NRG Man, Pamsy, Franz Tornado, Time Force and many many more ;)

P.S. - Shin, I haven't forgotten about your Bahamax pack! You will always be welcome to submit ideas etc. for this project ;)