Super Eurobeat 179

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Densetsu13
Eurobeat Master

Post by Densetsu13 » 07 Jun 2007, 16:08

drnrg wrote:MKwiakaku
Summer Ski would probably become Summer Sky, and I do hope it'll be a new awesome summer-hit just like Viva La Noche was. :3

I'm hoping it sounds nothing like that and more like she used to sound on Eurobeat Flash and Maharaja Night series. Ex: The Story Of My Life 8)
Into The Light! :grin:

cheeseman
Eurobeat Master

Post by cheeseman » 07 Jun 2007, 19:08

Shawaazu wrote:Here we go XD

Go 2 - Play Loud

Money Man - Love For Money

Since it's from the DVD, you can hear all the random talking, car noises and crap :P Play Loud is pretty lengthy, and as I said before, Love For Money is short.
Thanks a lot! :D
Play Loud is awesome, though Love For Money sounds kinda meh compared to the original version :P

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 08 Jun 2007, 02:05

Play Loud sounds good, but overall not much compared to Power or Not For Sale. Maybe it's just that stupid Initial D monologue clouding out most of the recording, but where's that energetic thrive of their other songs?

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 08 Jun 2007, 08:26

"Money Man" sounds WICKED! Giordano's vocals sound very good. The female backup is essential to give the song the edge it needs.I'm hoping this one shows up on SEB very soon.

"Play Loud" also sounds very good. This is the stuff SCP should stick to doing. Fast catchy Tran-Less songs! :D

Thanks so much for this little previews.

Shawaazu
Master of Time

Post by Shawaazu » 08 Jun 2007, 16:06

drnrg wrote:"Money Man" sounds WICKED! Giordano's vocals sound very good. The female backup is essential to give the song the edge it needs.I'm hoping this one shows up on SEB very soon.

"Play Loud" also sounds very good. This is the stuff SCP should stick to doing. Fast catchy Tran-Less songs! :D

Thanks so much for this little previews.
Like I said in my post before, there IS going to be a soundtrack for the DVD coming in September. Since there are 24 songs on there, I doubt they're all going to be on one CD (unless it's a nonstop....), so my guess is 12 songs per disc on a 2 Disc set.

The song list for Battle Stage 2 can be found here. It's mostly SCP and Time.

Mikaeru
Master of Time

Post by Mikaeru » 08 Jun 2007, 18:53

*looks at the songlist* Now, I'm not the biggest Initial D fan, but Switch and Just For Me? Those *really* don't strike me as Initial D songs. I love them, but, Initial D...?

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 08 Jun 2007, 19:26

Huh what? Just For Me was in the original Initial D series? ;O What did I miss?!? :O!!!!!

pokecapn
Eurobeat Boom

Post by pokecapn » 08 Jun 2007, 23:13

MKwiakaku wrote:Huh what? Just For Me was in the original Initial D series? ;O What did I miss?!? :O!!!!!
Looks like Fourth Stage to me, not having seen fourth stage but having seen first, I'll wager it's one of those times where the song does an intro for 15 seconds and fades out right when it gets to the melo to cut to something else.

cheeseman
Eurobeat Master

Post by cheeseman » 09 Jun 2007, 00:11

Oh come on... Battle Stage = old races, new songs.
So, none of the tracks in Battle Stage 2 (well, except for Back On The Rocks, but that track seems to be a recurrent Nissan Skyline Theme) have been used in the series before.

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 09 Jun 2007, 02:32

Hmm yea thanks. I realized it was Battle Stage 2 about 2 hours later. :P

Did anybody notice the Arcade Stage 4 Original Soundtracks cd? The second cd has not-matching artists to the songs. =|

http://www.avexmovie.jp/lineup/initial/arcade.html

Shawaazu
Master of Time

Post by Shawaazu » 09 Jun 2007, 03:10

MKwiakaku wrote:Did anybody notice the Arcade Stage 4 Original Soundtracks cd? The second cd has not-matching artists to the songs. =|

http://www.avexmovie.jp/lineup/initial/arcade.html
Looks like to me the webmaster just copy-pasted from the top list and then realised what they did but forgot to change the top 4 songs back to the original artists.

But yeah, Switch, Just For Me and other songs as well were really quite off in getting into the "spirit" of the race. Sorry MKwiakaku :P

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 09 Jun 2007, 04:29

I was surprised enough to realize that So Fragile by Pamsy appeared on Initial D...

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 09 Jun 2007, 06:06

Shawaazu wrote:But yeah, Switch, Just For Me and other songs as well were really quite off in getting into the "spirit" of the race. Sorry MKwiakaku :P
Nothing to be sorry about. Those songs just aren't for racing, but rather to just listen to.

I wonder what they're going to make of it. ;X

By the way... Wasn't this the SEB179 topic? XD

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 09 Jun 2007, 06:32

This topic morphed into Initial D topic. Nevrtheless, that Song list kicks A** 8) Finally they get it right by packing it full of TIME trax. The SCP and ABeatC are also from the better end. I'm hoping this is not the fate of Money Man's track. "Love For Money" should get proper showcasing on SEB series. 8)
Last edited by drnrg on 10 Jun 2007, 03:01, edited 1 time in total.

Shawaazu
Master of Time

Post by Shawaazu » 09 Jun 2007, 06:50

MKwiakaku wrote:By the way... Wasn't this the SEB179 topic? XD
Hahaha, my fault :evil:

Let me try to steer it back :D

About the new remixes, I'm hoping, since the last group of remixes were all male vocal songs, maybe this one is all female :D ... if not, at least ONE has females at main vocals XD