Hi-nrg attack releases

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 19 Feb 2010, 00:19

oups... the changed it for a better version...
Disregard this post
Last edited by Lebon14 on 22 Feb 2010, 08:21, edited 1 time in total.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 22 Feb 2010, 07:18

It's the music that counts. As far as HRG Sleeves are concerned ,I'll take those old vinyl copvers with the models on the cover anyday over these cartoons.

Tiger
Master of Time

Post by Tiger » 11 Mar 2010, 22:53

The Crazy World of Franz Tornado:

http://www.junodownload.com/ppps/produc ... 056-02.htm

Release date: 3/12/10 (tomorrow haha)

no internet kills the eurobeat superstars / princess f. :( i bet avex got angry with them after releasing rumiringo superstar before it was on seb198 :P

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 12 Mar 2010, 02:10

Giving SEB a run for thier money and you can aquire Claudia VIP super easy too. Once again Live Music studio has dished out a very good compilation. Not too big on the aishu, but more Power and chaoticness. More along the lines of a Beatzooka comp.

The Crazy World Of Franz Tornado

1. Franz Tornado - "Pazzo Paparazzo" (extended)
Haha! you gotta love Franz rehashing his songs over & over. This one sounds like Bandolero Camancherro Ina Motto. Too bad this one doesn't poke fun at Lady Gag. Franz sounds reliably good as always, but the intial hype over this rehash rythm burns you out quickly.
8/10

2. Jungle Bill - "Bambolita" (extended)
Repeat.
8/10

3. Jeff Driller & The Eurocker Girls - "Ninjatronic" (extended)
and another repeat. but one of the best from last year.
9+/10

4. Claudia Vip - "In Your Car" (extended)
same thoughts as my SEB 201 review. I really think HRG Attack signed some kinda clause with AVEX to get such leeway.
10/10

5. Mad Cow - "Suq El Kazoo" (extended)
better than Papparazo. This one lends help from Suck A Bazooka. What I love is that RIFF! Damn sounds totally new. In fact I enjoyed the verse & bridge. Just that chorus sounds too recognizable, but damn there goes that riff again.
-10/10

6. Remy Panther - "Money Talk" (extended)
Remy Panther is really hot right now. Tango Shoes, Sex Around The Fire, ect.. This one has a nice releiable rythm that HRG is known for. Great chorus and songs about money always are favs for Accantino.
9-/10

7. Cindy - "Amerigal" (Extended)
Cindy just came off her success with the the mega chart busters;Try My Sisiter, and Russian Gangsters.and so it seems like a right choice to release another song with her in my mind. This one works amazingly well. Fast and very catchy. Great vocals. Not hyped at all. The riff is a bit on the chaotic side, but works great in conjuction with the well known chorus melody.
9+/10

8. Garcon - "Strike On My Car" (Extended)
Garcon singing about cars. What a surprise. haha! Festari sounding really good on this track with much emphasis on the last words. What really lashes out at the listener is the Italo flavad Chorus. This one so far is my favourit song on this new compilation.
10/10

9. Ciao Ciao - "Run Into The Hot Fight" (extended)
Ciao Ciao is a pretty reliable act with very pumpy song. I didn't care too much for thier last song on Cream Eurobeat, but here is totally different story. The riff alone is full of NRG and the vocals are full of passion. I kinda get the melody of Running To My Car, but once that riff comes around you lose that similiarity and the songs takes on it's own identity. Amazing trax.
10/10

10. Cy-Ro - "Overload" (extended)
Whenever Festari sings for Cy-Ro, he really puts his vocals into Overdrive or Overload, which ever you desire. very prominent accent on this one. Again thise track works marvelously beacuse of it's super hyper riff. Another instant Bomba out of the HRG Attack catalog.
10/10

11. Lady Energy - "The Night Of Thunder" (extended)
What the last TIME you saw a Lady Energy track? Call Me manuel, Sex Kamakazi Girl. I can't even remeber? The vocals sound very recogniazable. A lot of lazers and little effcts give this song even more power. The way she sings the chorus is progressive style. I personally like the melody in the bridge the best. The riff at first sounds a bit out of place, but soon you will hear the whole song fall into a nice NRGetic package. Could easily become one of my favs!
9+/10

wolftickets1969
Eurobeat Master

Post by wolftickets1969 » 12 Mar 2010, 03:24

HRG may yet be regaining their spark. Plenty of non-pitched fem vox, eg Run Into The Hot Fight. Is HRG finally abandoning the chipmunk vocals for good? "Returning to the old-school sound of the '90s". And Melody appears to have taken over Cindy, she's only sung once under that name before. The only gripe I have is the two repeats.

InternetFatGuy
Bad Bad Bad

Post by InternetFatGuy » 12 Apr 2010, 04:33

So, why do most of the HRG compilations not have a 'buy cd' link?

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 12 Apr 2010, 06:41

InternetFatGuy wrote:So, why do most of the HRG compilations not have a 'buy cd' link?
Buying these few CDs that are available for purchase is only for US citizens, I dunno why.
And they stuff is gettin release online ;)

www.junodownload.com

InternetFatGuy
Bad Bad Bad

Post by InternetFatGuy » 12 Apr 2010, 06:53

DarkSky wrote: Buying these few CDs that are available for purchase is only for US citizens, I dunno why.
And they stuff is gettin release online ;)

www.junodownload.com
Yeah, I have a few of the ones that are/were available. I want to buy some of the ones, that for whatever reason don't have the 'buy cd' link, on CD. I'm not a fan of paying for non-tangible things.

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 12 Apr 2010, 14:50

They did release these CDs some time ago, I will ask Franz Tornado if these CDs are still available for purchase for u okay?
Please give me a list of CDs you're interested in and I'll talk to him and ask him if these are still available for purchase yes or no.

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 12 Apr 2010, 18:47

Well, the first 20-odd album releases by Hi NRG Attack were actual physical cds. Then they changed to digital releases only, and that's why there's no 'BUY CD' link. :')

zyx
Euro To B

Post by zyx » 12 Apr 2010, 20:50

Spoliers: .wav = uncompressed, cd quality audio

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 12 Apr 2010, 21:16

Yeah, but there are still people that prefer having physical albums! Like me.. I could've bought digital files of a CD, but I wanted to have a physical album.. which costed me about $120 :|

InternetFatGuy
Bad Bad Bad

Post by InternetFatGuy » 12 Apr 2010, 21:25

DarkSky wrote:They did release these CDs some time ago, I will ask Franz Tornado if these CDs are still available for purchase for u okay?
Please give me a list of CDs you're interested in and I'll talk to him and ask him if these are still available for purchase yes or no.
Ganguro ParaPara Superstars
Balalaika Vodka & Eurobeat

wolftickets1969
Eurobeat Master

Post by wolftickets1969 » 12 Apr 2010, 23:42

Thanks for bumping this when there's no new news. :-x

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 12 Apr 2010, 23:58

wolftickets1969
Thanks for bumping this when there's no new news.
I was thinking the same thing :evil: