Hi-nrg attack releases

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 23 Jul 2011, 18:06

EurothunderNL wrote:Haha, Thanks.
Did that several times.
Perhaps for the dutch they have a special website which isn't up-dated already :-D

....Kooky Spooky...

OW, maar jij komt ook uit NL...

....RAAAARRRRR...
En we hebben nog 'n Nederlanderrr hier... :D

Tiger
Master of Time

Post by Tiger » 09 Sep 2011, 00:43

Tamaki on ENATIME saying there are 4 new hrg songs but i looked and not on website yet.
HRG867 NIGHT AND DAY PLAY THIS GAME/ JOE BANANA
HRG868 YOU GOT THE POWER/ LILLY
HRG869 LADY GET READY/ CY-RO
HRG870 YOUR SMILE/ BABY GOLD

On the shop page on LMS, it says Super Duper Eurobeat vol. 6 is coming soon as well.

Justican
Euro To B

Post by Justican » 21 Sep 2011, 22:40

I was hoping to see the day come when a collection of the recent slower italo style Hi-NRG songs got a internet release and now one is coming. On the Hi-NRG Attack online shop page, the Italo Disco Evolution is coming and im all stoked for this release, oh along with Duper 6 aswell. Seems Hi-NRG is never going to give up on its fans.

EurothunderNL
Eurobeat Boom

Post by EurothunderNL » 01 Oct 2011, 06:24

Super Duper Eurobeat 6:

-1 Leslie Hammond - Run And Run
-2 Mika-La-Do - Walky Talky Doki Doki
-3 Mara Nell - I Get Burning Doctor Doctor :D
-4 Jeff Driller - Hummer Supercar
-5 Miss Joke - Rock Me Into The Sunlight
-6 Ricky 1 - Run adventure In My Car :D
-7 Cy-Ro - Never Gonna Stop
-8 Joe Banana - 2012 (yes it is ;-)
-9 Black Eva & Nick Turbo - Running To My Car :D
10 Joe Banana - My Spy Guy
11 Garcon - Downtown Lady

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 02 Oct 2011, 07:51

Justican
I was hoping to see the day come when a collection of the recent slower italo style Hi-NRG songs got a internet release and now one is coming. On the Hi-NRG Attack online shop page, the Italo Disco Evolution is coming and im all stoked for this release, oh along with Duper 6 aswell. Seems Hi-NRG is never going to give up on its fans.
You & Me both! I'm hoping for some new unreleased material that AVEX may have passed up. Judging by the artist ans titles; I'm thinking these might be Italo vibe songs.

HRG832 Cy- Ro- Forever Say Goodbye
HRG840 Michelle Rose- I Remeber
HRG853 Francis Cooper- Maybe In The Dark

Damn I'm psyched :grin:

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 02 Oct 2011, 17:42

Oh, cool! This looks like a pretty nice and variable compilation of HRG songs. Standouts from the new samples for me include Walky Talky Doki Doki, Rock Me Into the Sunlight, Run Adventure In My Car (it is Alessio Novi, after all!), 2012, and Downtown Lady. I've spent a lot of money on music lately, but I'll probably pick this up pretty soon.
ImageImage

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 03 Oct 2011, 22:55

Hmmm, interesting samples here. Firstly, I'm happy to hear Run & Run again, since I still think it's one of HRG's more under-appreciated female tracks of recent years. :)

Walky Talky Doki Doki has the most bizarre warped interpretation of the Axel F theme tune from Beverly Hills Cop in the synth hook - it sounds like the melodies I used to come out with on my ancient Casio keyboard when I was 9 years old and hadn't quite managed to find the right notes all the way through! The vocal melody sounds cool though. :grin:

Hummer Supercar sounds like is missing a couple of synth layers in the background - it just sounds a little flat in the synth hook and verses. Also, I'm sure the lyrics are supposed to be "I'm A Supercar" but is this another one of those bizarre lyrical jokes that HRG sometimes does (like "Sheikh Yerbati Moves" instead of "Shake Your Body Moves")?

2012's chorus is virtually identical to another song that HRG have previously released that I can't for the life of my think of (I didn't care for it very much, that's probably why!) I am strangely drawn to My Spy Guy even though it sounds like one of the most rehashed and generic HRG tracks I've heard in a while!

Downtown Lady is definitely the star of the bunch for me here - love to hear Garcon's at normal pitch, and the vocal melodies ooze replay appeal to me. A definite winner I'd say :)

Like drnrg and Justican, I also can't wait to hear the new Italo-style release - hoping for more gems like The Magic of Sunshine & Cherry Lips. :grin:

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 04 Oct 2011, 07:51

the_ditz
2012's chorus is virtually identical to another song that HRG have previously released that I can't for the life of my think of (I didn't care for it very much, that's probably why!) I am strangely drawn to My Spy Guy even though it sounds like one of the most rehashed and generic HRG tracks I've heard in a while!
You must be talking about "Cataclysm Night"? The begining of the chorus says "2012 It a boom boom bang". Now, Seeing that there is no actual song entitled "2012" on Live Music Studio catalog; I'm wondering if that's an early version of it? or is it the same exact song?

"My Spy Guy" already appeared on the "Internet Kills The Eurobeat Stars" compilation. There wer5e much better songs on there like, Tokyobeat, On The Ginza and Hot Core Dance Floor

"Downtown Lady" seems to be one of the newer songs. I wonder is he sounds like he does on "Crazy DIamond"?

It's interesting to look at thier catalog and see around what Eurobeat period these songs were produced. Seems tracks 2,3, & 4 were written around the SEB period of the 170s and 80's.

I can't wait to finally have "Running To My Car" in extended

Anyway, It's still not up on Juno, so I gotta wait :evil: :-x

Tiger
Master of Time

Post by Tiger » 04 Oct 2011, 13:36

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/pistol ... d469822808

Pistols In The Dark

1. Furious Pistol / Jeff Driller
2. Get The Dark Side Into My Brain / Cy-Ro
3. Hannibal The Cannibal / Garcon
4. Spin Around / Mara Nell
5. Baby Call Me Frankenstein / Jungle Bill
6. Baila Campanaro / Franz Tornado
7. Get My Hot Gun / Mad Cow
8. Sucka Sucka Pizza / Franz Tornado & The Mozzarella Girls
9. Danger In Chinatown / Jungle Bill
10. Wild Boy Bad Love / Joe Banana
11. Moo Moo Dollars / Franz Tornado & Mad Cow Orchestra

looks all good until you see the song lengths -_- of course, most of these songs are from 2007ish era.

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 04 Oct 2011, 14:24

Apparently the release date listed as December 1st, 2011. Did this get put up early or something?
ImageImage

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 04 Oct 2011, 20:57

Tiger wrote:4. Spin Around / Mara Nell
WOW!! The sample for this song is irresistible!! That vocal melody and chord progression just seems to get my blood pumping faster and I love the way the guitars back up the vocals. Shame the rest of that album is mostly repeats of tracks that appeared on SEB or other HRG digital releases.

Still no sign of the Italo Disco Revolution album though... :(
drnrg wrote:You must be talking about "Cataclysm Night"? The begining of the chorus says "2012 It a boom boom bang". Now, Seeing that there is no actual song entitled "2012" on Live Music Studio catalog; I'm wondering if that's an early version of it? or is it the same exact song?
Yeah that's the one - I knew there had been a fairly recent SEB track that had the same (or very very similar) chorus.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 05 Oct 2011, 01:59

Tiger
Pistols In The Dark

Actually HRG Attack and DELTA are the only labels that could almost always pull off a good SEB edit. Thier songs sound complete, because they featured mini breaks before the third chorus. I actually have a super extended version of "Get The Dark Side Of My Brain" Must have been a fan remix or something? I had to make extendeds of all those songs.

Mara Nell seems to be the black sheep of the list. I wonder if they meant to to include "Spin Me baby" instead?

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 05 Oct 2011, 09:48

drnrg wrote:Mara Nell seems to be the black sheep of the list. I wonder if they meant to to include "Spin Me baby" instead?
I'm glad they did include her!! Seriously, I am absolutely obsessed with this song - not in a very long time has a speedy HRG female-led track given me such a buzz! :grin:

It more than stands its ground against all the male testosterone on show here :P

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 05 Oct 2011, 13:54

Tiger wrote:http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/pistol ... d469822808

Pistols In The Dark

looks all good until you see the song lengths -_- of course, most of these songs are from 2007ish era.
I hope they'll release that on Juno or something, 'cause it looks amazing.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

EurothunderNL
Eurobeat Boom

Post by EurothunderNL » 05 Oct 2011, 18:07

HRG rules with their music as well as the way they release it :)