Hi-nrg attack releases

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
euro up north
Eurobeat Fan

Hi-nrg attack releases

Post by euro up north » 11 Oct 2007, 07:46

Hello!

I got mail from Claudio himself.

Here is what livemusicstudio will release in near future

2007-11-01 - Tornado & Friends Vol.2

2007-12-01 - Oldies Goldies vol.1

2008-01-01 - Oldies Goldies vol.2

And as Claudio writes: Stay tuned!!!!

I can´t wait to see the playlists for the albums. Hopefully there will be unreleased songs from euromach on Oldies Goldies albums.

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 11 Oct 2007, 10:54

All iTunes-only 128kbps rip-off quality, I presume? I'll buy another album from them when it's genuinely CD quality! Or when iTunes drop their prices to match the inferior quality they offer!

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 11 Oct 2007, 13:59

Or, maybe even better... REAL CD RELEASES? O:

Any word about that?

Ricfiam
Eurobeat Master

Post by Ricfiam » 11 Oct 2007, 17:13

MKwiakaku wrote:Or, maybe even better... REAL CD RELEASES? O:

Any word about that?
You got the point...
...I remember that time...
D I A B O L I K

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 11 Oct 2007, 18:39

DJ Mike TJG
All iTunes-only 128kbps rip-off quality, I presume? I'll buy another album from them when it's genuinely CD quality! Or when iTunes drop their prices to match the inferior quality they offer!
I really don't get you with the quality thing? A friend sent me some of these volumes.(I presume he purchased off itunes?) The quality is just fine, They sound good on all my players, I can burn them on to cd and the quality 100x surpasses the bad pressings of vinyls in those days. Is there really such a huge noticable difference from Buying a cd or say downloading off a music site or Lime Wire? Other than the support of Eurobeat. 8)

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 11 Oct 2007, 21:27

I guess I'm biased because I spend so much time listening to music on headphones which have strong fidelity response, not to mention my ears have always (perhaps, irritatingly) been prone to picking up on imperfections in audio.

To me, compressed music at such a low bitrate just has inaccuracies such as that "slushy" sound in the high end. I will admit - Apple's AAC format does a *very* admirable job at compression compared to MP3, and even compared to WMA. In fact, I use it on my iPod since I only have 4 GB of space to play with, and I really don't want to give that over for the sake of having lossless-quality music.

*However* I strongly object to paying CD-level prices for music that just isn't CD quality. Aside from the fact that, when put through high quality paces, AAC at 128kbps just doesn't stand up to CD level quality - you're paying for something which, if you then burn to CD, you will only degrade further if you rip it back to MP3/AAC/OGG etc. And that to me undermines the fact that, in this day and age, you shouldn't have to accept inferior quality recording when it should be perfectly possible to have a lossless/WAV alternative.

As long as CDs are still available, I'm not so fussed - but if we end up at a point where only downloads are available, and at this level of quality, I'm going to be sorely annoyed.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 11 Oct 2007, 22:14

Interesting response. I reburn my SEBs on cd in a perferred order and I do hear a bit of volume loss compared to original. Oddly enuff, I understand your point of view. Especially about Eurobeat ultimately only being avaliable as downloads. I felt exactly that same way when Vinyl was no longer pressed. The absence of the catchy colorful sleeves kinda made the songs lose thier individualality. Still I admit Cd is 1000x better then Pressed vinyl. 8)

Ricfiam
Eurobeat Master

Post by Ricfiam » 12 Oct 2007, 09:12

Yes, DJ Mike I totally agree with you.
Download music is ok for me as long as I can download in lossless format.
More easier to get the music what I love, I just hate compressed music.
I spent too much on the hi-fi "tower" to listen compressed shit quality music.
Everybody can hear the difference between lossless and compressed.

I wanna support music makers like I buy the original sound, not just a part of it (compress)
D I A B O L I K

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 12 Oct 2007, 14:21

The whole arguement with quality makes sense to me, especailly with electronic music. Personally, I don't really care unless its below 128kb/s.

Ricfiam
Eurobeat Master

Post by Ricfiam » 12 Oct 2007, 17:56

:???: :? :neutral:
This is not a good thinking, I have to say.
D I A B O L I K

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 19 Oct 2007, 06:05

D'argh, is it November 1st yet?

No, wait. Is it October 27th yet? Then the 31st... then the 1st. Let's just go to all the GOOD parts of October before we can jump to TORNADO AND FRIENDS TWOOOOOOOOOO!

Gosh, I still can't get over just how awesome T&F 1 was! PISTOL YOU, PISTOL MEEEE...

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 19 Oct 2007, 10:02

Yeah, I'm hoping T&F vol 2 will showcase somemore unreleased Claudio Magnani material like,

Baby One- Magna Super Robot
Tam Arrow -Go gorilla(TIME 4 a new Gorilla/Kong song)
Mote Mote- Eurobeat around the clock(Bill Haley & the Comets anyone?)

I don't recall these being released. I'm also FRICKIN? dying to hear this one :!:
Doctor Bazooka and the Speed Mc Queens- Tokyo race(Ode to Steve Mc Queen's car chase scenes?)

With a title like that ,it's gotta be MEGA!

DigitalCyber
Eurocurious

Post by DigitalCyber » 19 Oct 2007, 16:18

i really want t o see the tracklist for Torando & Friends 2
i wish they would release Tam Arrow - The Boom Boom Power (Extended) on one of the albums

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 19 Oct 2007, 16:23

DigitalCyber wrote:i really want t o see the tracklist for Torando & Friends 2
i wish they would release Tam Arrow - The Boom Boom Power (Extended) on one of the albums
Boom Boom Power rocks so big time, I just moved to a new apartment and my BBP vinyl suffered a bit in the process :C *cry* And here I was trying to pack it as well as I could.

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 19 Oct 2007, 17:23

Blah, why do all of the wrong Tam Arrow songs become his biggest hits? Hyper Bazooka Revolution beats The Boom Boom Power anytime for me.