Hi-nrg attack releases

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 20 Apr 2012, 02:10

Tiger wrote:
para_rigby wrote:
Tiger wrote:Talking To The Lions was already released on a SEB Special Collection...
It was only on the Japanese iTunes store, wasn't it?
that and mora but it's possible to buy from both of those places.
Blech. It's a pain in the ass to use mora...I should invest in getting a Japanese iTunes gift card, though.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 20 Apr 2012, 05:29

EurothunderNL
HRG 415 Eva X Avex
HRG 586 Giorgia Barrows Taking Your Breath Away
HRG 590 Louise I Belong To You
HRG 593 Miss Joke Talking To The Lions
HRG 606 Francis Cooper Dancing Into The Fire
HRG 654 Baby Bazooka BOO FOO WOO
HRG 832 Cy-Ro Forever Say Goodbye
HRG 840 Michelle Rose I Remember
HRG 853 Francis Cooper Maybe in the dark
HRG 855 Garcon Go Japan
HRG 859 Tri-Star Nicofarre
HRG 862 Michelle Rose Spirit of the night
HRG 863 Joe Banana Hey little girl
HRG 865 Cy-Ro Jump into my car
HRG 866 Franz Tornado Super tumbling torero
HRG 867 Joe Banana Night and day play this game
HRG 869 Cy-Ro Lady get ready
HRG 872 Garcon Enfant terrible
HRG 874 Joe Banana Sitting bull
You and me both, but I'll wait for Juno to release them. :grin:

EurothunderNL
Eurobeat Boom

Post by EurothunderNL » 06 Jun 2012, 18:38

With the three compilations

"Do you remember?"
"Beat balls of fire" &
"The last and the furious"

almost ALL HRG tracks are available now :!:

Only 4 missing..
hrg415 Eva X / Avex
hrg586 Giorgia Barrows / Taking your breath away
hrg872 Garcon / Enfant terrible
hrg874 Joe Banana / Sitting bull

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 06 Jun 2012, 23:09

Yes, Dancing Into The Fire is finally on iTunes! Props to Mr. Rimonti & co.! :grin:

I listened to the samples for these three albums (I didn't realize they existed until I saw the previous post), and honestly I wasn't grabbed by most of the new tracks. Super Tumbling Torero, in particular, disappointed the most, since we don't get nearly as many Franz Tornado songs these days, so I had anticipated more than what I got. I do like Night And Day Play This Game for its quirky old school synth hook, and Maybe In The Dark is one of the few recent HRG tracks that to me is creative both instrumentally and melodically. It sort of harkens back to the type of material that Time would make around 1994 to 1995.
ImageImage

EurothunderNL
Eurobeat Boom

Post by EurothunderNL » 08 Jun 2012, 10:28

I was surprised (in postive way) about Super Tumbling Torero (after two repeats).

Lady get ready, Jump into my car, Hey little girl and I remember (one of the coolest slow style tracks ever) are my favorite new tracks. I belong to you and Maybe in the dark are very good songs too.

I like most songs a lot except boo foo woo and Nicofarre (Nick go far ;-)..

Sleeves and 'themes' of the albums are great too.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 11 Oct 2012, 00:49

New compilation up on Junodownload :
http://www.junodownload.com/products/th ... 060705-02/

A few on there are not new (Mecha Fireball & No Money No Honey) but most of them... I don't recognize so they must be new songs. Also, there's an Italo-Disco track for the... seniors.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

Tiger
Master of Time

Post by Tiger » 11 Oct 2012, 02:40

That's an old compilation but was just recently put on Juno I think.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 12 Oct 2012, 03:42

I don't know where else they appeared before, but the majoraty are new titles and soon will be in my mp3 collection. I'm also compelled to do a quick review based on the complete song. You guys know that you can listen to the entire song by moving the players curser, right? :grin:

First off; Jungle Bill's "Flying Over The Sky" is given the more appropriate title of "Black Jack Big Tornado"; which I always suspected the song's real title to be in the first place.

2. Garcon- Go Japan Go.
A very good song, but carries a very well known melody that has been used alot before. I give it a seven ,because it's a good melody. I do not like that hard beat in the break at all. It takes away a lot of the song's melody. The least interesting track off the set.
-7/10

4. Tri- Star - Nick Go Far
synths in the intro sound Intersting and the song sound to be a little higher in quality than track 2, but still not blowing me away away. Also, with the title of Tri- Star ;I ecpected more femal vocal accompanyment. They are there, but sound too drowned out in the backround to give the song a true Tri- Star feel. The chorus is odd as is the title "Nick Go Far". It's one of those lines that when sung sounds like something elese. Another seven for artist title alone. At least they shook it up a bit. Nick Turbo could have been better and more appropriate. btw, the song actually appears on the catalog as Niccofarre. Whatever that means?
7/10

6. Michelle Rose- Spirit Of The Night
Total Italo style. The Italo dream of the compilation. uses the effects of spacy Italo songs gone by. I'll go as far as to say that it songs like the intro from songs like, Overload- Blackout ect.., just many bpms slower. Michell's vocals are really grabbing your attention and sound great contrasting with the "dark Italo" feel of the song. The bpm's are really low and It's chorus melody borrows a bit from Laura Branigan's "Self Control", yet still offers enough originalty for every Italo fan. However;Unless you are a big fan of 80's Italo, you will probobly not like it. For me; it sounds like the most original track on the complilation, but lacks about a miniut more of breakdown to make a certified Italo calssic. That's a small nick pick, when you concider how much that song has to offer, but I still desire my 6+ minuit songs in Italo style. It definately gets a 10 for that "dark" Italo feel I love.
10/10

7. Joe Banana- Hey Little Girl
Up next we have Joe's latest. The intro has a lot of "hey's" in it, but not much umph .The chorus is very repititous and the synth very rehashed.. That being said; it's also very catchy and sing a long worthy. I like the melos in the verses and bridge. As far as fast HRG Attack fare goes; I give it a slightly higher grade than tracks 2 and 4, because I like Nick's vocal tone a bit more in this one. Still I know HRG can do much much better.
-8/10

8. Cy-Ro- Jump Into My Car
This one has a very interestying sounding intro, but it doesn't ready the listener for the upcomming synth riff.In other words; it has nothing to do with the song's overall melody.I still rather like this one a lot better than his other JUMP song. Remeber "Jump To The Sound"? That was a song that lacked quite a bit of flavour and quite honestly sounded bland in the soundworlds.. On this song;Festari vocals are somewhat screamy in that he carries the notes in the last word in every verse. That style works nice when he uses it in synch with the songs melody.The melos and effects in the verses are what sound very attractive to me. One of the standouts is when the sound is pulled away, just right before the middle break. That interesting intro returns , but sounds more at home used as a break than an intro. It's also a bit longer than most of the other songs and builds up perfectly to the last chorus. I'll surely jump a lot more to this song than "Jump To The Sound"
8+/10

9. Franz Tornado- Super Tumbling Torreo
Ohh what a great and jumpy intro they came up with for this song.Rimonti vocals are what's attractive in this song. It has every molo and effect from Suck A Bazooka to Bandolero Camanchero. Including female backup. The aiyayiaias are also present. With all that said; it's all very been there done that before. Being that Rimonti only makes cameos here and there; I really expected this song to offer a whole lot more. It's nowhere near as classic as "Danger" .Franz Tornado seems to be stuck in the "bazooka" zone and it all sounds a bit "played out". I'm really dying to hear what Rimonti would sound like taking the reigns on one of the "Italo" songs Festeri's shines so much on. Anyway, this song has some nice effects right before the synth and killer Intro and break ,but needs more originalty inbetween. I remeber how blown away I was when "Suk A Kazoo" came out. That for me, was the last tru great Tornado track.
7+/10

10. Joe Banana- Night & Day Play This Game
A very close as my second fevourite track on this compilation. The synth riff is unstopable and Festari's vocals are MEGA as he sings along with huge agressive power. The intro and break; however are not very original. I was expecting a bit more effort, since the rest of the song zooms by with such power, but I'm still hoping this one makes an appearance on one of the new SEBs.
9-/10

11. Cy-Ro- Lady Get Ready
This for me is "creme of the crop". Again, Festari's vocals belt out all kinds of power and passion. The line "Lady get ready" sounds perfect for this style of HRG Attack melody. Reminded me alot of Downtown Lady; which was one of Garcon's most recent classics for me. On this round; Cy-Ro, gets the mega track to sing. The intro and break are also very powerful. They use the style very close to Jeff Driller's "I'll Kiss You" with little shoutouts here and there, but what really grabs my attention is the 80's style bassline used in the third Chorus. It returns in the break and really drives the song home right into evry HRG Attack's Italo heart. I'll purchase this one at the highest KBP's Juno has to offer.
10+/10

Damn it felt F***ing great to do a new Eurobeat review afetr all this TIME. Now I'm hyped for SEB 221 and more HRG Attack material 8) .

Justican
Euro To B

Post by Justican » 17 Oct 2012, 13:55

EurothunderNL wrote:With the three compilations

"Do you remember?"
"Beat balls of fire" &
"The last and the furious"

almost ALL HRG tracks are available now :!:

Only 4 missing..
hrg415 Eva X / Avex
hrg586 Giorgia Barrows / Taking your breath away
hrg872 Garcon / Enfant terrible
hrg874 Joe Banana / Sitting bull
umm, so you say Nicofarre has been released.....if so, I cannot find it, perhaps you can check the list one more time.....

Tiger
Master of Time

Post by Tiger » 17 Oct 2012, 14:16

4. Tri- Star - Nick Go Far = Nicofarre

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 18 Oct 2012, 05:14

Tiger
4. Tri- Star - Nick Go Far = Nicofarre
Like I said; that's what it actually sounds like they are singing anyway.
hrg415 Eva X / Avex

I'm not surprised this title hasn't seen the ligt of day. The title alone sugests that AVEX has it be the balls :P

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 23 Oct 2012, 09:42

A single was released on Juno. It seems to be exclusive :
http://www.junodownload.com/products/ki ... 068276-02/

Kissing Me. All the version are available : Extended, Edit, Acapella and Last Version. To look at if you're digging the stuff!
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 25 Oct 2012, 07:40

UPCOMING Hi-NRG ATTACK RELEASES :

Compilation : Do You Remember? (LMCD 72)
Date : Oct. 26, 2012
Link : http://www.junodownload.com/products/do ... 2060873-02

Maxi-single : "Eurobeat Rebirth" by Nicky Louder (LMCD 79) [Exclusive to Junodownload]
Date : Oct. 30, 2012
Link : http://www.junodownload.com/products/eu ... 068624-02/

=-=-=-=-=
Recent release :

Compilation : "Hi-NRG Attackoid Presents Super Cat Tune Beat"
Link : http://www.junodownload.com/products/hi ... 061236-02/

Was already released on iTunes

Also 2 other singles :

"Bang Bang For Your Heartbeat" by Jee Bee
http://www.junodownload.com/products/ba ... 069426-02/

"Ride No Destination" by Cindy
http://www.junodownload.com/products/ri ... 069424-02/
=-=-=-=-=
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

EurothunderNL
Eurobeat Boom

Post by EurothunderNL » 25 Oct 2012, 19:50

Cool Thanks For Your Info :)

Two other EP's:

Nicky Louder - Eurobeat Rebirth :D :D

Jeff Driller - Kissing me

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 26 Oct 2012, 09:48

You gotta love the Label's enthusiasm for Eurobeat. Even the title "Eurobeat" Rebirth says it all.

Three of these four previews blew me away upon first listen.. It seems they are either from or gonna be on a compilation entitled "221 Volts Serie". Maybe it's a just a label given to thier new refreshed style. You can right away hear that new style in thier Intros. Different effects are what especially shines through.Once again, you can listen to the whole song by opening up the player in a different window.
All this new effort on thier part compells me to once again do a mini review.

Jeff Driller- Kissing Me
What a great way to start the night. Just last week I mentioned about how Cy-Ro's "Lady Get Ready" uses the effects from the classic; "I'll Kiss You" and like magic, Jeff, himself releases a new single entitled "Kissing Me". It's Nick's vocals doing justice to Jeff this TIME. The intro is full of old Italo melody and even the synth has a strong early HRG Attack feel to. Nick sounds great as he uses his vocals in up and down tempo exactly where the songs calls for it. That last build up in the chorus before the synth is magical, but it's that melody in the chorus and the build up of the line "Kissing Me" that will blow the HRG Attack fan away. By the TIME the last breakdown comes around; you will be on the edge of your seat as you go full circle for one last dose of an amazing chorus and synth riff close out. Definately the best Festari sung Jeff Driller track yet.
10/10

Nick Louder- Eurobeat Rebirth.
The next track is something short of amazing. If you are allready sold by the title alone(probobly one of the best marketing strageties for a song giving it a title like Eurobeat Rebirth) then you be with that outstanding synth riff. IMOP the best riff out of the new songs. It's different and seriously grabbing the listener all at the same TIME. You get a deja vous feel, but know it's still one of a kind. Nick sounds rather different as he uses his super aggressive singing style, almost sounding like a different singer all together. That's a good thing since Nick Louder is; after all a new alias. You could say it's Nick Turbo; just louder. The song has many different effects and ideas from start to finsh. It even opts for one more verse right after the last break. usually HRG just goes right into the chorus, but seeing the song carries an extra 30 seconds or so; you can hear the quality put in thos extra seconds. I'm gonna go ahead and compare the chorus melody a little to Garcon- "The Champion Of The Discotech"(the song had a great initial melodyline, but fell short in originalty) even Nick's vocal style is very similiar, but don't let that put you off. This song adds on a few 221 volts to 100 x better that initial idea. HRG Attack fans will immediately fall under the impression that HRG is ; in fact, leading the Eurobeat Rebirth when you hear this new all ready; IMOP EUrobeat classic.
10+/10

Jee Bee- Bang Bang For Your Heartbeat.
A classic sounding Eurobeat title is up next for outr first of the Eurobeat female sung clips. Jee Bee has allways held a special place in my heart. First off; she is one half of twin Sister Michelle Rose, whom make up the super Italo group Ciao Ciao. Second; she sung the classic; "High Energy" witch comtains one of HRG's all-TIME best synth riffs ever. That said; anything she releases from "Wings Of Fire" "You Take Me To The Top" always has me waiting for her new new material. BBFYHB is exactly the kind of track I love from HRG Attack females. A strong memorable intro. Ther are many, but I remeber them all, especially from my fav songs. From voice overs to laser effects. This one uses the classic allways effective use of the word "bang" in repititous form. Always a sign of a classic HRG Attack song in the making. The chorus has a memorable melody line; as should songs with the words "Bang" in thier title. The sing along factror is high and you get a special third verse which opts for just singing the line "bang bang". Simple, but once again; very effective in a song like this. Jee Bee always sounds good, so no complains, but I especially love the line "Your the Fire for my armoure baby" Don't think I've heard the word "Armoure" in songs too often and it sounds especially ear catching in this song, but more the tone she sings it in. Playfull , but passionate. Probobly the words I would use to describe this new HRG entry. Sure to be a favourite of the new year and definately a classic of mine.
10/10

Cindy- Ride No Destination.
Allways on the lookout for new Cindy material. The older sister of michelle and Jee Bee. She's been with Italo since the days of Asia, so she is a veteran in every sence of the word. It wasn't so lond ago that I went nuts for "Welcome To My Heaven" She had a playful ego tone to her vocals that I immediatley fell for and it held the top spot of my Eurobeat songs for many weeks. I fear this song might not reach those hights. On this song , Cindy just uses her playful vocal tone. Muchlike "Sex On The Beach" style, but not as hyped. It's not the vocals. but rather the melody style that have me wanting her to follow a style more like "Try My Sister" or "Russian Gangsters" What I do love about this song is the rather spacy intro and the melodyline she follows in the verses. It sorts pulls way from the agresso tone of the rest of the song, but what probobly sounds less interesting to me is the chorus. It's not bad, but probobly the one that carries the rehashed sound more that the other three tracks. I can't help thinking she has a previuos song sounding almost identitcal, but I can't remeber which? If you are an avid fan of Cindy's material than you can best hear a bit of the style in this song from a song like say; "Squeeze Me" A nice song, but not having the immediate grab effect from its chorus as her songs usually do. Like I said; you have to be a big Cindy follower to really separate her classics like "Jammin' Spanish Men" and "Russian Gangsters" to hear what I hear. I give the song a seven, cause I generally enjoy her vocals, but I know she can do much better.
7+/10

The other relase "Do You Remeber" is just a compilation of older material like "Lucky Doom and Control Alt Deleet and Blow" all great songs, but you get nothing more than the original SEB edits, because throughout this era HRG Attack stuck to edits instead of Extendeds. If you are a fan; then you long since made your own extended of those songs at home.

Like I said .I'm rally hyped for all this new material and Enthusiasm I hear in HRG Attack's works. I hope this is the start of what's sure to be a banner Eurobeat year for all of us. keep em comming guys. 8)