Super Eurobeat 184

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 10 Jan 2008, 21:53

Honestly guys , out of all this extendeds they have thrown at us in the last 10 cds; I only cared for Barbie Girl, X-Man extended, Niko's Made Of Fire and Tsunami Comes(though I would rather have Criminal Fire in extended) The rest ,I either have in vinyl or don't care for. Besides, I seriously doubt people are buyiong the cd for the second disc? It's the new material that's exciting.The ones on the last cd were totaly useless, even Mega NRG Man. They butchered that one :evil:

Sadie
Mega NRG Girl

Post by Sadie » 17 Jan 2008, 23:06

Delta's myspace page has been updated with new songs on the music-player, and Full Metal Cars and Super Rider are two of the tracks!!!!
Both sound good, but "Full Metal Cars" is especially a *GREAT* song! I'm totally buying SEB 184 now. +_+
Matteo Rizzi, Daniel, and Delta for the win! ;D
Energy :: Mega NRG Man Fansite

valiant
Eurobeat Master

Post by valiant » 18 Jan 2008, 02:03

Holy SHIT!
Full Metal Cars is the INSANITY!! (I already know this song wins this album) This blew One More Try, Frontal Impact, and My Heart Radio out of the water.

Now I can't decide which song is the best of the 180s so far... :cry:
(Full Metal Cars or Gas Gas Gas)

Super Rider is super indeed! I always loved Mark Astley.
"I'm Rider, Super Rider!" It rocks hardcore. (Definitely has a unique sound :grin: )

Matteo Rizzi, Daniel, Newfield, and Delta FOR THE WIN indeed!!

Just because of this song, I proclaim Matteo Rizzi as one among the Eurobeat Producing champions! 8)
Dima: The God of Eurobeat

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 18 Jan 2008, 03:27

Daniel-Full Metal Cars. indeed a wicked Eurobeat . Marco sounds more like Gianni Corraini than ever on this track. I love his old style Italo accent. The track is definately "Frontal Impact" worthy.

Mark Astly- Super Rider. Intro aside, wich will eventually grow on me like those old TIME tracks. This song is my favorite of the two.I wonder Where this extended will be showcased? The chorus sounds so much like "Mazinger Go" and "Dancing Into The Night". Old style Italo hook. Mega!!! Both Daniel and Mark Astley have vocals I really enjoy.

DELTA kicks ass again.

By the way ,I was half right about the cover, The girl has something across her face(not milk). Looks like some kinda rosary? 8)

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 18 Jan 2008, 07:56

Full-Metal Cars is full of win. Daniel still has not yet found his "Star-Power"... but the song is still great. For some reason he reminds me of my uncle (also a musician).

For some reason, Super Rider reminds me of SAIFAM. The vocals and intro sort'a remind me of Mark Farina's work. I'm actually growing fonder of SAIFAM, so... maybe it's a good thing.

Ricfiam
Eurobeat Master

Post by Ricfiam » 18 Jan 2008, 16:47

Hey guys, I cannot find that music player. It's because I'm not a myspace member?
...I remember that time...
D I A B O L I K

cheeseman
Eurobeat Master

Post by cheeseman » 18 Jan 2008, 18:14

I can't see the player as well... :?

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 18 Jan 2008, 18:21

I'll just wait for the Super Eurobeat 184 samples to be posted before finding out whether or not they're gonna steal Gas Gas Gas's crown for the title of best eurobeat song of the 180's.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 19 Jan 2008, 04:46

#Infinity
I'll just wait for the Super Eurobeat 184 samples to be posted before finding out whether or not they're gonna steal Gas Gas Gas's crown for the title of best eurobeat song of the 180's.
I'm pretty sure "Planet Love" allready achieved that? Who said the crown has to be held by a king ? Why not a Queen 8)

Shinji-kun[NGE]
Euro To B

Post by Shinji-kun[NGE] » 19 Jan 2008, 18:12

I cannot find that music player. It's because I'm not a myspace member?
It's because someone has stolen these tracks from myspace and uploaded in order to share.

Densetsu13
Eurobeat Master

Post by Densetsu13 » 19 Jan 2008, 21:37

So now it's down? I didn't even get to hear =(

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 19 Jan 2008, 21:45

drnrg wrote:Why not a Queen 8)
It's probably not going to belong to a queen until Avex decides to put Saifam back onto the series. 8) Though who knows, so far we've gotten some brilliant female performances in the 180's already.

Anyway, I liked Planet Love, and it didn't even fade out (similar to Night Fighter), but I still think Love Is Like A Fever was a far stronger performance. :wink:

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 19 Jan 2008, 23:00

Speaking of SEB 184 songs. Apparently, Initial D World is in hot water because some retarded people ripped Super Rider and Full Metal Cars from Delta's myspace player. Newfield and company caught wind of this and apparently the Delta music player on myspace is now down.

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 19 Jan 2008, 23:07

For goodness sake. This is precisely the flip-side of the EB fan spectrum I loathe - people who unscrupulously rip off the labels that produce this music. I'm not going to preach for pages and pages that people should never ever copy this stuff, but one really has to think who gets hurt financially if people only ever copy EB without paying for it - especially songs that haven't even been released yet! You don't even have to look beyond this board for people who'll stop supporting it if they can't earn a living from it!

valiant
Eurobeat Master

Post by valiant » 19 Jan 2008, 23:50

Truely it is very unfortunate that some retards *cough ID forums* have to give the supportive fans a bad name. :???:
Dima: The God of Eurobeat