What's obsession with unmasking Eurobeat artitst?

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 26 Dec 2007, 19:57

I can probably sort that out, the whole current artist database will have to redone as well but that's a matter of time and finding enough strenght to start the spurt :P

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 26 Dec 2007, 21:06

cheeseman
Thanks for the support, guys!
I just need to make sure that I'm doing the right thing and not ruining the lives of artists who are ashamed of singing Eurobeat...
Maybe, just get thier o.k. first. As I'm sure the ones on your database have. After all I think those aliases are kinda copyright(unless they appear onlineor something) and should be treated as such. Otherwise, I don't think what you are doing is wrong at all. I even contributed to that list, which I never would have done if I knew it would hurt anyones carreer.

para_rigby
Of course, if we harass them, that's just plain dumb. I guess I came in late on the Ace Warrior thing, but I can't believe people bugged A-BEAT C so damned much about it. I would really like to know who sings under Kiki & Fancy, but I'm not gonna harass SCP about it to the point of pissing them off. I love those guys...
This is probly the best point. That is why what is posted on certain sites should be respected and taken as that is what the label wants to be known. I think constantly digging and digging can seriously get on some artists nerves atfer a while.
I ,for one would not expose them if they really didn't want to be found out and I strongly believe that if some have manged to keep thier identities secret for someTIME, then we should just leave them the F**K alone.

Intersting responses. I really didn't think the topic would spawn such contraversy. Most just wanna know a bit more about thier favorite Eurobeat sisngers(like me), but there were a few who seemed that it was thier right to expose anything and anyone that crosses thier path at any cost. None the less, I will forweard some of these responses. Anonymously of course. At least we don't look like a bunch of F**king Papaprazzi; which I think was the idea the person who asked me had.

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 26 Dec 2007, 22:39

This Ace Warrior thing doesn't really say anything to me either and I bet I was around when it was discussed. I can't remember any harrassing towards A-Beat C (nothing was mentioned at the time at least). I do remember people speculating about who he was, but things seem to be a bit exaggarated there.

Sadie
Mega NRG Girl

Post by Sadie » 26 Dec 2007, 23:11

cheeseman wrote:However, if you think I should stop the research, it's OK with me... Just let me know.
If you stop, I'll be forced to threaten you with groundless threats from 1/3 of the world away. Don't make me do that, mister cheeseman. >D!

I was looking through the file you linked in detail, and WOW!! GREAT JOB!! Keep it up. :D
Energy :: Mega NRG Man Fansite

KitsuneStar
Eurobeat Fan

Post by KitsuneStar » 26 Dec 2007, 23:37

Bore wrote:This Ace Warrior thing doesn't really say anything to me either and I bet I was around when it was discussed. I can't remember any harrassing towards A-Beat C (nothing was mentioned at the time at least). I do remember people speculating about who he was, but things seem to be a bit exaggarated there.
I distinctly remember someone saying that Sammet was threatening to sue....

Mikaeru
Master of Time

Post by Mikaeru » 26 Dec 2007, 23:45

http://forum.eurobeat-prime.com/viewtopic.php?t=413

The Ace Warrior topic in question. (Wow, two years old!? Dayam where'd the TIME go?)

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 27 Dec 2007, 00:51

What the hell happened to those mambers? probly listening to some other crap? Bah.. I hate desserters :evil:

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 27 Dec 2007, 02:31

Oh after reading the old topic - it sparks my memory. Although, the whole harassing ABeatC and stuff thing still is a total blur.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 27 Dec 2007, 03:02

Another hypothetical question. Esp eciallt to you members that like eposing the artist.

If you were a Eurobeat artist singer, would you mind being exposed to the public with your real name and image?
I'm a bad example. I'm a Leo and I love all sorts of attention and actually concider myself a little vain, but probly wouldn't showcase my real appearance on vinyl, because I think I have too much of a "bad ass" look and doesn't really go with the image of Eurobeat's happiness( at least that's my opinion), but I would definately use my Dr.NRG name as an alias, because that the one I use on all Eurobeat community forums. That would be enough of a connection for the fans to make. It's not a question of being proud nor anything, but rather a question of what sells the image to the song. Now if I would have to perform on stage, then shit yeah, I would appear singing my ass off and would be pretty pissed if they didn't let me 8)

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 27 Dec 2007, 03:29

cheeseman, stop your eurobeat alias list and I'm gonna eat you! >: (!!

If eurobeat artists don't want their name in the list, they could just mail you and ask you if you want to take it down? I don't see all those problems. X:

Also, I want to have everything of my favorite singers, producers, whatever. So not only their eurobeat stuff, but also everything else. A real name helps a lot with that, not? (:

Wataru Akiyama
Eurobeat Master

Post by Wataru Akiyama » 27 Dec 2007, 05:19

If I was the legendary Ace Warrior I would be proud to be known for my real name and identity. Can't imagine why no one would ham it up. So yes, I would indeed let my persona be known.

Dr. NRG, Fastway is a bad-ass looking motherfucker, so I don't think that looking hardcore is bad. :P

Super Racing
Euro To B

Post by Super Racing » 27 Dec 2007, 17:31

I have interest in who the vocal is for one reason. Because THEY choose to put the same vocal under 2, 3, 5 or more different aliases. When doing a mix, i hate when the same vocal is in the mix multiple times. To avoid that, i like to know who it is.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 28 Dec 2007, 06:25

Wataru Akiyama
Dr. NRG, Fastway is a bad-ass looking motherfucker, so I don't think that looking hardcore is bad.

ha Ha! I don't think he looks bad ass at all. I thought he might bat for the other team at first. :grin: Niko looks "bad ass" and I guess Rick Castle does his best at looking "Bad Ass" on his new pic. The hardest Italian Gangster looking M.F. had to be Gino Caria with shades and cigarettes 8)

Wataru Akiyama
Eurobeat Master

Post by Wataru Akiyama » 28 Dec 2007, 09:58

drnrg wrote:Wataru Akiyama
Dr. NRG, Fastway is a bad-ass looking motherfucker, so I don't think that looking hardcore is bad.

ha Ha! I don't think he looks bad ass at all. I thought he might bat for the other team at first. :grin: Niko looks "bad ass" and I guess Rick Castle does his best at looking "Bad Ass" on his new pic. The hardest Italian Gangster looking M.F. had to be Gino Caria with shades and cigarettes 8)
Niko looks like he could kick someone's ass.

Gino Caria, of course, instantly wins.