Delta On iTunes

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
newfield
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by newfield » 26 Mar 2008, 12:19

"Every night" on Juno is same as on myspace page.It's the original version made for Akyrmusic starting with long piano intro as it was supposed to be,Rizzi and Torchiani playing and singing live,then around 1'25'' the full arrange is coming in...one of my fav songs!

Matteo Rizzi
Euro To B

Post by Matteo Rizzi » 26 Mar 2008, 12:22

The Original "Every Night" has intro and outro as ballad style!!
version previewed on Delta's MySpace is original, ...later it becomes eurobeat style.
Because there is no power without sweetness...
1°Matteo's rule. :arrow: "Eurobeat power and sweetness must coexist"

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 26 Mar 2008, 13:08

newfield wrote:"Every night" on Juno is same as on myspace page.It's the original version made for Akyrmusic starting with long piano intro as it was supposed to be,Rizzi and Torchiani playing and singing live,then around 1'25'' the full arrange is coming in...one of my fav songs!
Ahhh the preview was just misleading then :) I'll check out the full version when I get home this evening!

What's the story behind the SEB version being so different then? Is it simply reworked for Delta's sound rather than Akyr?

wolftickets1969
Eurobeat Master

Post by wolftickets1969 » 26 Mar 2008, 17:18

still not on fucking US iTunes? :evil: wtf did they decide to not put them on there ever for some fucking reason? lack of fan demand? what a shitload of fuck. o well maybe its just apple's slowness.

newfield
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by newfield » 26 Mar 2008, 17:59

drnrg wrote:zoupzuop2
Tsk tsk tsk... no lub for iTunes-stranded users yet.
Here is Newfield's responce to that 8)

Newfield
Juno is faster becoz direct upload from my promoter
iTunes comes later coz I give them the wav files and they do upload...Apple is bit more busy than Juno!
good morning it's your wake up call..

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 26 Mar 2008, 18:17

newfield wrote:
drnrg wrote:zoupzuop2
Tsk tsk tsk... no lub for iTunes-stranded users yet.
Here is Newfield's responce to that 8)

Newfield
Juno is faster becoz direct upload from my promoter
iTunes comes later coz I give them the wav files and they do upload...Apple is bit more busy than Juno!
good morning it's your wake up call..
Oi, I didn't mean it like that... I know about Juno. I respect Juno. I've USED Juno once or twice. However, I also cannot AFFORD Juno as much as I can iTunes, unless Juno has changed to $.99 an mp3. It was for THAT reason that I was bummed-out (sad in "Californian") about iTunes vs. Juno.

Believe me. I WOULD, if I COULD, use Juno more often. iTunes is just a bit more "college-student with a budget"-friendly.
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 26 Mar 2008, 22:17

zoupzuop2 wrote:iTunes is just a bit more "college-student with a budget"-friendly.
Don't make me laugh!
Choose the tracks you want to buy Jesus Christ. Don't buy everything.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 26 Mar 2008, 22:23

I have no desire to use Juno. I prefer iTunes because I use it as my main music program, and I do the majority of my music listening on my iPods. *Waiting for iTunes to have them up* :D

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 26 Mar 2008, 23:31

Lebon14 wrote:
zoupzuop2 wrote:iTunes is just a bit more "college-student with a budget"-friendly.
Don't make me laugh!
Erm, in fairness iTunes is $0.79, €0.79 or £0.79 depending on where you are, for tunes at 256kbps AAC. Juno is £0.99 for 192kbps MP3 as a bare minimum, and that's the same price worldwide, so for the US that's $2 a pop per tune. So before having a go at him, consider that there is a vast difference in price between iTunes and Juno for many people.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 27 Mar 2008, 01:05

DJ Mike TJG wrote:
Lebon14 wrote:
Don't make me laugh!
Erm, in fairness iTunes is $0.79, €0.79 or £0.79 depending on where you are, for tunes at 256kbps AAC. Juno is £0.99 for 192kbps MP3 as a bare minimum, and that's the same price worldwide, so for the US that's $2 a pop per tune. So before having a go at him, consider that there is a vast difference in price between iTunes and Juno for many people.
That's not what I mean. I mean, come on, you can bare to something a little more expansive. Even myself is always tight, I still bought 2 WAV tracks there for 7$ CAD.

I'm not talking about quality.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 27 Mar 2008, 01:17

Lebon14 wrote:That's not what I mean. I mean, come on, you can bare to something a little more expansive. Even myself is always tight, I still bought 2 WAV tracks there for 7$ CAD.
And those two tracks would have cost you less than $2 had you bought them on iTunes - can you see the difference in price yet?!

I'll be the first to admit I've been a little zealous about Juno vs. iTunes but that's more because I care about WAV quality more than most. The fact is - iTunes is considerably cheaper for most than Juno, especially for single tracks (Juno gets cheaper if and only if you buy whole albums, otherwise it is rather expensive).

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 27 Mar 2008, 19:24

Oh, I'm sorry, did you see me joking with you, Lebon? Didn't think so.

I don't buy EVERY song. In fact, I can only really afford to buy those tracks that REALLY hit me. That's been the case since day 1, even when it was just Hi-NRG Attack, a few Avex J-Pop releases, and some really Ungodly-awful "Parapara" (term used loosely here) songs from the I<HEART>U Project. Let's just say, with my family's current job situations, I can't afford much, PERIOD. I only recently had enough money to make my last car payment, so maybe only NOW will I be able to afford more things, but I won't count on it.

And, DJ, songs aren't $.79 on iTunes, they're $.99. While a $.20 difference doesn't seem like all that much, in the end it does add up. I won't go into comparison with other countries' costs, but... let's just say, here in zoupzuop2-land, prices are just high enough.
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 27 Mar 2008, 22:02

My mistake - I figured iTunes applied the same .79 pricing everywhere, but I guess it doesn't. Not that I particularly care being that I don't live in the US.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 27 Mar 2008, 22:05

Lebon14
That's not what I mean. I mean, come on, you can bare to something a little more expansive. Even myself is always tight, I still bought 2 WAV tracks there for 7$ CAD.

I'm not talking about quality.
Thanks for that information. You forgot to mention that you download and rip most of your Eurobeat, so I hardly take you serious as a Eurobeat supporter spokeperson, esp when it comes prices. Next :D

oresama-chan
Eurohero

Post by oresama-chan » 04 Apr 2008, 02:01

Eurobeat Masters vol.17
http://oresamachan.blog23.fc2.com/blog-entry-243.html

You can preview the songs on here.
ImageImageImage