Super Eurobeat 186

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 19 Apr 2008, 22:44

Okay, my review for this is finally completed. Check back a couple pages to see everything.
ImageImage

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 17 May 2008, 04:17

Finally scraped some pennies together...

...I gott'a say, I noticed something about Sinclairestyle Eurobeat through Let's Go Wild: The synth line itself kicks several kinds of y'know-what, but the soundworld is where it lacks. I can actually see this in some of the older Delta pieces-- Laurent provided excellent soundworlds, and Sinclaire delivered some synth lines that really blew me away.
Delta has since grown far greater since then (more consistent, specifically); I could see Sinclaire improving greatly if he listened to his former works with Laurent and picked up some of the soundworlds that worked. Let's Go Wild sort'a sounded sparse in some cases. It'd have boosted the track to "Instant Classic" if the soundworld were better, if you ask me.

Nightshade's sabi line disappointed me. Everything else was superior. Can't word it any other way than that. :\

In the Fire of Victory... Ace needs more songs. Always. Nothing against Fastway, but... Ace has to be my favorite SCP vocalist, bar none.

I may buy more tracks later. :3
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 17 May 2008, 04:33

Let's Go Wild could have better production, yes (Night Of Fire and Speedway are both groundbreaking classics because of their outstanding soundworlds), but I still have my hopes up for Mr. Sinclaire - I reallly love his style. Move On Up Baby is seriously one of my favorite songs of the 180's so far, and if he can display the same quality in the near future with Maurizio's upcoming releases, SinclaireStlye could easily become one of my favorite labels presented throughout the series. I still enjoyed Let's Go Wild either way, so I can definitely see some major potential for them.
ImageImage

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 17 May 2008, 06:18

#Infinity wrote:Let's Go Wild could have better production, yes (Night Of Fire and Speedway are both groundbreaking classics because of their outstanding soundworlds), but I still have my hopes up for Mr. Sinclaire - I reallly love his style. Move On Up Baby is seriously one of my favorite songs of the 180's so far, and if he can display the same quality in the near future with Maurizio's upcoming releases, SinclaireStlye could easily become one of my favorite labels presented throughout the series. I still enjoyed Let's Go Wild either way, so I can definitely see some major potential for them.
There's TOTALLY some great potential. However, it'll all boil down to a few things: Will Sinclaire develop his soundworlds or no? Not every song he puts out can be another Night of Fire or Speedway.
The question I have is, will things be sort of more consistently-good/great like Delta has been? Or will they be sort of off-and-on like Time?
Even though I won't change my allegiances any time soon, I look forward to the next few Sinclairestyle songs. MOAR NIKO PLZKTHX!

(...Speedway is really awesome though. I'm actually singing it as my "final round" song in Fanime Karaoke-- wish me luck!)
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 18 May 2008, 01:58

zoupzuop2
Or will they be sort of off-and-on like Time?
Off & On and TIME don't belong in the same sentaence :P

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 18 May 2008, 04:21

drnrg wrote:zoupzuop2
Or will they be sort of off-and-on like Time?
Off & On and TIME don't belong in the same sentaence :P
Depends on who you ask. For ME-- this is a taste thing, naught more-- Time can either be REALLY cool (stuff like Speed Man and the newest remake that I don't remember the name of right now) or really poor (Night Harmony). They're on-and-off... for ME. Maybe not YOU. (In this case, substitute "Time" with any other label you find to be "on-and-off".)
Join me on an Odyssey.