Super Eurobeat 186

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 11 Feb 2008, 09:21

I really don't have any complains. Hell, they could throw in a hard rock song, as long as TIME gets thier four songs and SEB NEVER NEVER becomes non-stop!!!! 8)

omega666
Eurocurious

Post by omega666 » 12 Feb 2008, 16:15

zoupzuop2 wrote:
#Infinity wrote:Personally, I'd rather see Vibration instead of Sinclaire Style since the latter is kind of just an alternate Delta just as GGM is an alternate A-Beat C, but the label variety is still more than welcome imo so long as Avex decides to lower the amount of tracks for A-Beat C and Time and not the other labels.
On the one hand, I would be okay with either label coming on. On the other hand...

...owning Love Me Queen for myself... nyorero~n... *drools*
Isn't Love Me Queen licensed for that Natsu Monogatari 2008 CD? So it wouldn't have a chance of ever showing up on a SEB would it?

valiant
Eurobeat Master

Post by valiant » 12 Feb 2008, 18:04

Don't expect it to show up at an SEB ever :???:
Dima: The God of Eurobeat

Shawaazu
Master of Time

Post by Shawaazu » 20 Feb 2008, 06:53

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 20 Feb 2008, 10:02

Seriously that Vivi song sounds like the silliest title ever on SEB. I am not looking forward to that at all :???:

Jay
God of Romance

Post by Jay » 20 Feb 2008, 10:45

drnrg wrote:Seriously that Vivi song sounds like the silliest title ever on SEB. I am not looking forward to that at all :???:
Maybe, but no where near as stupid as "Love is the Name of Love." Honestly.

(Speaking in terms of SCP)

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 20 Feb 2008, 18:11

Jay wrote: Maybe, but no where near as stupid as "Love is the Name of Love." Honestly.

I like the song but whenever she sings "LOVE IS THE NAME OF LOVE" my eye twitches haha

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 21 Feb 2008, 00:52

Jay
Maybe, but no where near as stupid as "Love is the Name of Love." Honestly.

Really? I can't see anything wrong? Is it a grammer thing? hmm..Maybe they meant to entitle it "Love In The Name Of Love?" Would that have been better? Sorry, I'm not too much on the grammer. I speak more Slang English than anything. The song itself is still one of my favorite SCP songs around.

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 21 Feb 2008, 01:27

No, it just doesn't make sence.

Same as 'drnrg is the name of drnrg'. Well duh! :')

I heard 'I Love My Dog' was a little 'joke' to make everyone in Japan dog-addicts, or something like that. (tnx Jayveemon ;P)

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 24 Feb 2008, 01:37

There needs to be an award for "Most Redundant Super Eurobeat Song Title", more technically called the "Love Is The Name Of Love memorial award".

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 24 Feb 2008, 05:10

That's mean though - I loved that song a lot! Better to give it a positive word instead. At least it's not the "most inappropriate title, given the type of song (aka Rainbow)" award!

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 24 Feb 2008, 06:38

If your gonna start giving awards, at least do it right. Rainbow is not a dumb title. Here is at least one dumb title from each label. I completely ommited HRG Attack for obvious reason, but all thier songs are great :P O also chose songs that I particularly never cared for to begine with.

1.SCP. comes in at number one for dumb ass song titles.
Tricky Sticky & Bang-Tricky Sticky & Bang. What the hell was that? BTW stupidest song too.

2.Saifam.It's not hoorrendous, but I can't get myself to sing along.
Coo Coo - Age Age All The Time

3. AbeatC. pretty solid.The silliest would be Go Go Girls titles
Go Go Girls- I Wanna Be Fat among many others.

4. DELTA. Pretty solid at titles, but one comes to mind. It almost sounds like Bling Bling. ..and I hate hip hop with a passion!
Cherry- Blink Blink

5. TIME. Almost all thier titles are solid. Thier are a handful of borderline silly, but this one reminds me of the Flintstones.
Wilma- Walking On The Dyno

6. Vibration/Dima/Music Masters/(whatever)
I can think of one. BTW this song is F**King awesome. It doesn't apply as a bad song.
Dee Dee- Cocaine

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 24 Feb 2008, 07:29

drnrg wrote:If your gonna start giving awards, at least do it right. Rainbow is not a dumb title.
I didn't say it was a bad title - I stated that it seemed completely opposite of what the song was all about. When I think of "rainbow", I think of airy, romantic-type female ballad performances, not hard-edged, angsty, goofy male aggression.

valiant
Eurobeat Master

Post by valiant » 24 Feb 2008, 09:05

EBP should have the "Most Ridiculous Eurobeat Song" poll. How does that sound Bore? :grin:
Dima: The God of Eurobeat

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 24 Feb 2008, 11:42

#infinty
When I think of "rainbow", I think of airy, romantic-type female ballad performances, not hard-edged, angsty, goofy male aggression.
In that case it should be a three way tie with Mega NRG Man- Rainbow and J. Storm- I Wanna Be Your Rainbow :grin: Two more songs that didn't particularly blow me away.