Super Eurobeat 186

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 13 Mar 2008, 23:01

Yeah, 3 HRG would actually be totally great, especially when the label doesn't both to release any of their newer tracks on their iTunes compilations!

Will154
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Will154 » 13 Mar 2008, 23:42

MelodyandMezzo wrote:
Will154 wrote:
DJ Mike TJG wrote:Somehow I expect if Newfield is involved with the remix,
He is :wink: [also Melody&mezzo sayd it in the other page]

William Martin
1:50pm Mar 10th

I have a question that everybody has concerning Super Eurobeat 186. Melody And Mezzo appears on Vol.186 and people say they have been ''recruited/remixed'' by DELTA.

Can you confirm ???

Thank you ! -William-

Laurent Gelmetti
4:02am Mar 11th

Hello William,
yes it's remixed by me.
There you go! THANKS!
hehe...Your Welcome :wink:
First of all Will, please change your avatar to something smaller, thought the forum had a restriction on larger avatars...
oppsy >< sorry about that

JasonMath
Euro To B

Re: thanks

Post by JasonMath » 16 Mar 2008, 03:41

MelodyandMezzo wrote:
MesdoramElmdor wrote:God i hope this isn't true. Melody & Mezzo don't deserve to be on SEB. It's not even Eurobeat...
Awww how kind! It's not the original mix on it .. It's a remix by someone in the eurobeat labels.

Asides you .. We thank everyone for the kind support! THANKS! <3!

~Melody & Mezzo
Great song - I just listened to it on your Myspace!

By the way, I knew I recognized that song! After I thought about i for a few minutes (correct me if I'm wrong), I realized that it was a remix of "Hungarian Dance #5" by the classical composer Johannes Brahms (1833-1897) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Brah ... ch_hd6.ogg - the music is now in the public domain, due to the copyright having been expired). The main difference is that this file is in F# minor, and your song is in G minor. There was a very similar remix in the music game O2Jam (called "Brahms", remixed by "Beautiful Day" - also in G minor), though it was more of a "straight" remix (i.e. no vocals, more string instrumentation passages).

Anyways, I look forward to your appearance on Super Eurobeat 186!

MelodyandMezzo
Euro To B

Post by MelodyandMezzo » 16 Mar 2008, 06:11

JasonMath wrote:
MelodyandMezzo wrote:
MesdoramElmdor wrote:God i hope this isn't true. Melody & Mezzo don't deserve to be on SEB. It's not even Eurobeat...
Awww how kind! It's not the original mix on it .. It's a remix by someone in the eurobeat labels.

~Melody & Mezzo

By the way, I knew I recognized that song! After I thought about i for a few minutes (correct me if I'm wrong), I realized that it was a remix of "Hungarian Dance #5" by the classical composer Johannes Brahms (1833-1897) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Brah ... ch_hd6.ogg - the music is now in the public domain, due to the copyright having been expired). The main difference is that this file is in F# minor, and your song is in G minor. There was a very similar remix in the music game O2Jam (called "Brahms", remixed by "Beautiful Day" - also in G minor), though it was more of a "straight" remix (i.e. no vocals, more string instrumentation passages).

You are absolutely correct! Good eye .. er ear! :) Thank you for your support! We appreciate it!

~Melody & Mezzo
Dance the Night Away with Melody & Mezzo ~www.myspace.com/melodyandmezzo~

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 16 Mar 2008, 07:22

JasonMath wrote:
MelodyandMezzo wrote:

~Melody & Mezzo

D'OH! I THOUGHT it sounded familiar...
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 17 Mar 2008, 21:38

Double-post, sorry. Aheheh.

At any rate, is there any confirmation of the rumor that Niko's vocalist is Maurizio DeJorio or the one guy that I forgot the name of (sorry, man... I'm not that knowledgable about Eurobeat events and history...), or...? Any details regarding who Niko is this time around would be pretty cool.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

Jay
God of Romance

Post by Jay » 18 Mar 2008, 13:03

The 'Niko' name belongs to Sinclaire, so it'll be Maurizio.

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 19 Mar 2008, 02:35

Jay wrote:The 'Niko' name belongs to Sinclaire, so it'll be Maurizio.
OH SH-- I thought DeJorio-sama quit!! (I only use "Wapanese" for the singer of the one song that made Eurobeat boom like it did.)

But, if that's the case... then I wholeheartedly look forward to Let's Get Wild (or whatever it is)
Join me on an Odyssey.

oresama-chan
Eurohero

Post by oresama-chan » 19 Mar 2008, 03:20

But from what I gathered, De Jorio still has a contract with Delta
and so he should not be able to sing for SinclaireStyle till 2012. :?

So if it's De Jorio, Delta might fire an action, huh? "Action Of Fireeeee!!"
I'm looking forward to what will happen. :D
ImageImageImage

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 19 Mar 2008, 03:53

Huh. I didn't know that either. ^^;

BTW, I don't mean any label drama with this. Delta is Delta, Akyr is Akyr and Sinclairestyle is Sinclairestyle. I simply look forward to hearing the vocals of a former "Eurobeat-giant". Just... a heads-up.
Join me on an Odyssey.

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 19 Mar 2008, 04:50

zoupzuop2 wrote:Huh. I didn't know that either. ^^;

BTW, I don't mean any label drama with this. Delta is Delta, Akyr is Akyr and Sinclairestyle is Sinclairestyle. I simply look forward to hearing the vocals of a former "Eurobeat-giant". Just... a heads-up.
..and LOVE IS THE NAME OF LOVE! :grin:

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 19 Mar 2008, 05:56

Nine wrote:
zoupzuop2 wrote:Huh. I didn't know that either. ^^;

..and LOVE IS THE NAME OF LOVE! :grin:
You HAD to remind me. XP

Still REALLY looking forward to SEB 186. Tracklist looks SUPER promising, though I want another Dave Rodgers song. Like, something that sounds like he had as much fun as he did with The VIP is JP. Oth'n that... REALLY looking forward to it. I may just buy this one too. :3
Join me on an Odyssey.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 25 Mar 2008, 13:51

Who has been dying for sample, right now? Me.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

newfield
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by newfield » 25 Mar 2008, 18:10

lol...guys,stop buying SEB and wait for Lebon upload on InitialD forum!!!

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 25 Mar 2008, 18:31

Oooo I say... Eurobeat Masters vol. 16? ;) When can we expect a release, I wonder?