Super Eurobeat 188

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
User avatar
Bore
Founder
Posts: 1979
Joined: 18 Jun 2004, 18:33
Location: Finland
Contact:

Post by Bore » 01 Apr 2008, 23:32

MKwiakaku wrote:
lightsol wrote:HELLO is everyone forgetting what day it is...? LOL.

Nice one, Nine....
It's Apr 2nd! NEW VIVI SONG RELEASED :fap:
Order Number : 10101875966

Items
Super Eurobeat VoL.186(CD) V.A. | Release Date:2008/04/02 | Catalog No.:AVCD-10186
Status
In Shipping Process

Booo, still in shipping process, should be at my doorstep already!

Jay
God of Romance
Posts: 955
Joined: 01 Jul 2004, 12:59

Post by Jay » 02 Apr 2008, 00:08

Mine shipped. :)

Also I noticed that somebody at IDW posted a thread about 188, thinking the info about Hyper Techno/Blast! was real.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru
Posts: 6952
Joined: 17 May 2005, 07:18
Location: searching for missing Eurogrooves trax

Post by drnrg » 02 Apr 2008, 01:23

DJ Mike TJG
I've been reliably informed that Dall'Ora is appearing under his new startup record label as of SEB 188... COMET RIDERS.
Actually there is some truth to this. It could be a toss up between Euro Grooves and Dall Ora Sounds. We won't know untill SEB 189. When he returns in full throttle. He will still appear on 188 ,but with 2007 material. Nothing is for sure, but is is exciting news huh?


I'm just glad that techno bull turned out to be a joke. :P
Last edited by drnrg on 15 Apr 2008, 10:18, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan
Posts: 1351
Joined: 15 Feb 2006, 00:28
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 02 Apr 2008, 02:15

Jay wrote:Mine shipped. :)

Also I noticed that somebody at IDW posted a thread about 188, thinking the info about Hyper Techno/Blast! was real.
Tee hee! :')! To be honest, that's what I was actually hoping for to happen. XD;

It could be real, tho. X: I wonder how much is going to be true. ;P

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero
Posts: 847
Joined: 10 Feb 2007, 12:44
Location: Cambridge, United Kingdom

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 02 Apr 2008, 08:09

drnrg wrote:DJ Mike TJG
I've been reliably informed that Dall'Ora is appearing under his new startup record label as of SEB 188... COMET RIDERS.
Actually there is some truth to this. It could be a toss up between New Era and Dall Ora Sounds. We won't know untill SEB 189. When he returns in full throttle. He will still appear on 188 ,but with 2007 material. Nothing is for sure, but is is exciting news huh?


I'm just glad that techno bull turned out to be a joke. :P
Yeah I had rather figured Dall'Ora would be just as likely to form his own company to release under.

I'd have been quite amused if somebody figured out my COMET RIDERS anagram though! :D

Mikaeru
Master of Time
Posts: 1124
Joined: 22 Mar 2005, 07:51

Post by Mikaeru » 02 Apr 2008, 13:36

DJ Mike TJG wrote:I'd have been quite amused if somebody figured out my COMET RIDERS anagram though! :D
http://wordsmith.org/anagram/anagram.cg ... ERS&t=1000

Though I imagine you want TIME RECORDS.

User avatar
Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru
Posts: 2982
Joined: 26 Jan 2007, 01:18
Contact:

Post by Lebon14 » 02 Apr 2008, 19:50

Bore wrote:
MKwiakaku wrote:
lightsol wrote:HELLO is everyone forgetting what day it is...? LOL.

Nice one, Nine....
It's Apr 2nd! NEW VIVI SONG RELEASED :fap:
Order Number : 10101875966

Items
Super Eurobeat VoL.186(CD) V.A. | Release Date:2008/04/02 | Catalog No.:AVCD-10186
Status
In Shipping Process

Booo, still in shipping process, should be at my doorstep already!
Mine is shipped :P :P :P :P
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru
Posts: 6952
Joined: 17 May 2005, 07:18
Location: searching for missing Eurogrooves trax

Post by drnrg » 02 Apr 2008, 23:11

DJ Mike TJG
I'd have been quite amused if somebody figured out my COMET RIDERS anagram though!
Actually I thought you just got it from an old Italo hits. Diux- Comet and Havana-Ride In the Night. One being a TIME classic and the other a Dall Ora Production. That was a pretty clever Anagram though:)

Sadie
Mega NRG Girl
Posts: 595
Joined: 29 May 2005, 17:12
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Post by Sadie » 02 Apr 2008, 23:52

Lebon14 wrote:Mine is shipped :P :P :P :P
eets gude 2 knoe evex luvs j00
Energy :: Mega NRG Man Fansite

User avatar
Bore
Founder
Posts: 1979
Joined: 18 Jun 2004, 18:33
Location: Finland
Contact:

Post by Bore » 03 Apr 2008, 04:25

Mine's been shipped... and not a day too late! It better be here fast ;C not that I have high hopes for the album, but it's the principle that counts!

User avatar
SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan
Posts: 1351
Joined: 15 Feb 2006, 00:28
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 03 Apr 2008, 04:38

Stop talking about 186 in my 188 topic! >: (!

User avatar
Bore
Founder
Posts: 1979
Joined: 18 Jun 2004, 18:33
Location: Finland
Contact:

Post by Bore » 03 Apr 2008, 04:54

No! 186 has mudkips!

valiant
Eurobeat Master
Posts: 595
Joined: 18 Jun 2004, 20:51

Post by valiant » 10 Apr 2008, 17:08

Ok, here is potentially "Real" news

Release is June 4th

Tracklist rumor:
1.QUEEN OF MEAN
2.TOKYO TONIGHT
3.SPRIT OF NIGHT
4.RACE QUEEN
5.A PERFECT HERO
6.NOTHING ABOUT ME BABY
7.DO YOU REALLY WANNA LOVE ME
8.ANYWAY ANYMORE
9.RUN AND RUN
10.UP & DOWN SPIN LIKE A RECORD
11.GO GO CHAMPION
12.TSUNDURE NIGHT (Obviously David Dima. So it is true about Dima ^^)
13.POWER OF LOVING YOU

Btw, No Disk 2. :???:
Dima: The God of Eurobeat

Sadie
Mega NRG Girl
Posts: 595
Joined: 29 May 2005, 17:12
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Post by Sadie » 10 Apr 2008, 17:14

valiant wrote:Tracklist rumor:
4.RACE QUEEN / Giorgia V.
10.UP & DOWN SPIN LIKE A RECORD / Mega NRG Man
11.GO GO CHAMPION / Go Go Girls (?!) O:
12.TSUNDURE NIGHT (Obviously David Dima. So it is true about Dima ^^)
I hope this list sticks. :/
Energy :: Mega NRG Man Fansite

zoupzuop2
Euroheater
Posts: 1510
Joined: 05 Nov 2006, 23:22
Location: California
Contact:

Post by zoupzuop2 » 10 Apr 2008, 17:32

valiant wrote:Ok, here is potentially "Real" news

Release is June 4th

Tracklist rumor:
1.QUEEN OF MEAN
2.TOKYO TONIGHT
3.SPRIT OF NIGHT
4.RACE QUEEN
5.A PERFECT HERO
6.NOTHING ABOUT ME BABY
7.DO YOU REALLY WANNA LOVE ME
8.ANYWAY ANYMORE
9.RUN AND RUN
10.UP & DOWN SPIN LIKE A RECORD
11.GO GO CHAMPION
12.TSUNDURE NIGHT (Obviously David Dima. So it is true about Dima ^^)
13.POWER OF LOVING YOU

Btw, No Disk 2. :???:
Please let one of those be Dave Rodgers.
Please let one of those be Dave Rodgers.
Please let one of those be Dave Rodgers.
Please let one of those be Dave Rodgers.
Please let one of those be Dave Rodgers.
Please let one of those be Dave Rodgers...

WE NEED MOAR DAVE!!!
May I never let my passion obstruct my respect for others again.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 14 guests