Super Eurobeat 191

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
FaXMactor
Euro To B

Post by FaXMactor » 01 Aug 2008, 12:38

Wow, this theme system has surely boosted people's imagination :)

Gorgia_v
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Gorgia_v » 01 Aug 2008, 13:06

well i second a gurly album.... maybe having matt land in underwear on the cover...like a beckham underwear shoot pose... or maybe dave in a mankini....lolz... or even ace.....drools, i wanna hear more giorgia v... oh... that got me thinking....mega nrg man in giorgia v's sailor pluto costum...that would make a great cover....

Jay
God of Romance

Post by Jay » 01 Aug 2008, 13:27

I don't know about anyone else, but I wouldn't buy the albums anymore if they started featuring either almost-nude men or eurobeat artists dressed ridiculously in cosplay costumes on the covers.

The covers are fine as is and everybody's happy. No need to change it.

Cosmic_Bard
Eurobeat Master

Post by Cosmic_Bard » 01 Aug 2008, 17:38

Jay wrote:I don't know about anyone else, but I wouldn't buy the albums anymore if they started featuring either almost-nude men or eurobeat artists dressed ridiculously in cosplay costumes on the covers.

The covers are fine as is and everybody's happy. No need to change it.
Totally seconded. Making the covers look even more ridiculous is not a step forward.
Be the sound you feel inside your voice!

Save Your Voice to Sing a Song - Brian Ice

Will154
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Will154 » 01 Aug 2008, 17:51

I dont think that the girls on SEB covers are there necessarily to exite people (except Super Eurobeat 77). I think its more a tradition than anything else. It would be strange to see other things like pools and boys and cars... you know ?

Guess its up to the new director now !

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 02 Aug 2008, 06:10

Gorgia_v wrote:dave in a mankini....lolz... mega nrg man in giorgia v's sailor pluto costum...that would make a great cover....
My mind's eyes. They burn. Of a painful and unrelenting kind of unfortunate fire. @_.
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

Cosmic_Bard
Eurobeat Master

Post by Cosmic_Bard » 02 Aug 2008, 19:27

zoupzuop2 wrote:
Gorgia_v wrote:dave in a mankini....lolz... mega nrg man in giorgia v's sailor pluto costum...that would make a great cover....
My mind's eyes. They burn. Of a painful and unrelenting kind of unfortunate fire. @_.
I think there's some para para video somewhere of Dave Rodgers dressed in some kind of pink leather ensemble dancing (or attempting at least) to Deja Vu.

I've not seen it but from the sound of it, I wouldn't want to.
Be the sound you feel inside your voice!

Save Your Voice to Sing a Song - Brian Ice

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 02 Aug 2008, 21:32

I wouldn't mind Giorgia V. Starting to represent all SEBs covers in one of her Cosplay outfits. Have you guys seen some of her pics on myspsce. OOHLALA :D

Gorgia_v
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Gorgia_v » 03 Aug 2008, 04:55

hrm.....what about an emo themed album...remixes of emo bands....could be called 'SEB present's My Chemical Fallout Boy Panics At The Disco'...and to top it off TIME could remix it...(just for all the lovers of TIME productions) hehe
no offence is intended to emo's out there... ;o) JUST A FUN THOUGHT

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 03 Aug 2008, 05:00

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 03 Aug 2008, 10:43

Gorgia_v
hrm.....what about an emo themed album...remixes of emo bands....could be called 'SEB present's My Chemical Fallout Boy Panics At The Disco'...and to top it off TIME could remix it...(just for all the lovers of TIME productions) hehe
no offence is intended to emo's out there... ;o) JUST A FUN THOUGHT
EMO is a stupid label for music. It's still just Rock n Roll to me and I'm surprised Will 154 didn't come up with this first :P

On a brighter side; Anything Mr. Dall Ora remixes will be gold 8)

Gorgia_v
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Gorgia_v » 03 Aug 2008, 12:10

EMO is a stupid label for music. It's still just Rock n Roll to me and I'm surprised Will 154 didn't come up with this first

On a brighter side; Anything Mr. Dall Ora remixes will be gold

i agree, emo music is just rock...if anything it come close to pop rock (being so popular....) it was just easier to refer the music to that genre....i mean if i said rock n roll.....the could mean anything statingemo makes it so more specific....

Delita_chan
Euro To B

Post by Delita_chan » 03 Aug 2008, 16:56

Wow, 190 hasn't been released and info is ready for 191. How exciting :)

Reading Jay's comment about SEB 200 made me finally register for an account to put in my two cents.

The biggest market for SEB would be Japan, right? Unfortunately, even the Japanese are quite bored of it already. Used CD shops are filled galore with SEB stuff (treasure for me :) ). That doesn't necessarily mean anything alone, but add it with the general attitude of a lot of Japanese (younger ones and ones my age), it seems that Eurobeat is struggling. My friends USED to love parapara and SEB back at it's peak in 2000, but nowadays, it's a long passed fad. Even the clubs don't play SEB as much anymore. Clubs will play it one night out of the week and only for some hours >:(. Do you know some people there don't even KNOW what SEB is? :o :o

Don't get me wrong, some people still like it. But I fear it's to the point where I REALLY worry that 200 may be the last one. I was around for 189's release and i had to travel to a LOT of CD shops to find ONE friggin copy. My b/f asked them why and they all said that there's no market for SEB, people don't buy it anymore. Fraggin' #$%@#!

Personally I think another celebrity needs to do that parapara thingy again to spark the interest and have another Eurobeat boom.

I really hope I'm wrong in my thinking so gloomy, but that's just the general feeling I get from Japan these days.

Been traveling there since 06 for lengthy stays.

Will154
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Will154 » 03 Aug 2008, 18:07

drnrg wrote: EMO is a stupid label for music. It's still just Rock n Roll to me and I'm surprised Will 154 didn't come up with this first :P
:o /goes to cry in a corner.....

no seriously , i hate rock...and i love life and i smile all the time...some people say im a fake emo , but i say im myself...whats style anyway ?
I hate labelling stuff XD...emozsucksz blegh ¬¬

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 03 Aug 2008, 19:03

Will154
goes to cry in a corner.....

no seriously , i hate rock...and i love life and i smile all the time...some people say im a fake emo , but i say im myself...whats style anyway ?
I hate labelling stuff XD...emozsucksz blegh ¬¬

You know what dude, nevermind. I totally confused you for the wolftickets member :x