Super Eurobeat 191

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Mikaeru
Master of Time

Post by Mikaeru » 21 Jul 2008, 03:23

Not Giorgia V wrote:um....just wondering why there is sooo much bitching in ths thread...
Not Giorgia V wrote:or maybe they will burn every pre recorded norma song....god damn her.
*cough*

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 21 Jul 2008, 09:22

NO RAP & NO GOD FORSAKEN TECHNO . ENough ranting on that issue.

Gorgia_v
or maybe they will burn every pre recorded norma song....god damn her.
WTF? Sounds like she's got issues with Norma. Chill out!

[/quote]

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 21 Jul 2008, 09:50

Hmm, while I will concede that many post-SEB-100 Norma songs have had a habit of being a bit faceless, a lot of her older tracks are pure classics, and in the later stuff there are still some of my favourites (I Will Remember, If You Wanna Stay, Love Can Be Your Game).

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 21 Jul 2008, 17:09

drnrg wrote:NO RAP & NO GOD FORSAKEN TECHNO . ENough ranting on that issue.
Aaahw. You know we love you. <3

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 21 Jul 2008, 18:52

I hope Norma Sheffield raps in a Hyper Techno song for 191. :D

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 21 Jul 2008, 23:35

Nine wrote:I hope Norma Sheffield raps in a Hyper Techno song for 191. :D
Better yet... AVEX PRESENTS SUPER NORMABEAT!! ALL NORMA, ALL THE TIME! Listen to her Eurobeat, Hyper Techno, Trance, Rock, Folk, Funk, Rap... if it's a genre, it's Norma's genre! XD

With all due respect, Norma's previous song wasn't that bad. Not every song has to be super energetic, no?

As for our Giorgia V. imposter, "Gorgia"-- change your screenname, and quit impersonating someone far greater than yourself. Got it? THEN maybe we'll bother listening.

Anyway.
Predicted track for SEB 191:

LOOKING FOR LOVERS / DUCKY CHIX (SinclaireStlye)
Ifthis turns out to be true, I propose we all pitch in and get Mr. Leonardi a case of Powerthirst. WITH GRATUITOUS AMOUNTS OF TESTOSTERONE-- PREPOSTERONE!!!
Honestly. I'd LOVE to hear Niko again-- words I never thought I'd say and mean. Or at least ONE dude. Fausto? Panigada? Leonardi himself? Foglia (evidently)?
Nothing against the Sinclaire ladies, but... PLEASE, some testosterone from the Sinclaire camp! Is Avex stabbing itself in the back by not requesting more songs from one of the HOUSEHOLD NAMES of Eurobeat vocalists? Or what's going on?? I know Sinclaire could whip out some wicked male-vocalist songs if whatever roadblocks were in the way, were cleared.
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 22 Jul 2008, 00:23

Different folks, different strokes, but I like all Norma Sheffield's songs. Some are better than others, but not one is throwawya material. I can think of plenty other Eurobeat songs that are way below Norma's groove.

Mikaeru
Master of Time

Post by Mikaeru » 22 Jul 2008, 00:53

zoupzuop2 wrote:Better yet... AVEX PRESENTS SUPER NORMABEAT!! ALL NORMA, ALL THE TIME!
http://mu-mo.net/id/eurobeat/discograph ... 23387.html...?

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 22 Jul 2008, 01:01

zoupzuop2 wrote:
Predicted track for SEB 191:

LOOKING FOR LOVERS / DUCKY CHIX (SinclaireStlye)
Ifthis turns out to be true, I propose we all pitch in and get Mr. Leonardi a case of Powerthirst. WITH GRATUITOUS AMOUNTS OF TESTOSTERONE-- PREPOSTERONE!!!
Honestly. I'd LOVE to hear Niko again-- words I never thought I'd say and mean. Or at least ONE dude. Fausto? Panigada? Leonardi himself? Foglia (evidently)?
Nothing against the Sinclaire ladies, but... PLEASE, some testosterone from the Sinclaire camp! Is Avex stabbing itself in the back by not requesting more songs from one of the HOUSEHOLD NAMES of Eurobeat vocalists? Or what's going on?? I know Sinclaire could whip out some wicked male-vocalist songs if whatever roadblocks were in the way, were cleared.
Haha, you may as well tell the opposite to Saifam! :razz:

Unfortunately, it still seems that Leonardi's new label exists primarily for hyper techno, and that eurobeat is just secondary. All of the "masculinity", "energy", etc. that you want from him is being completely exposed in his techno and not his eurobeat.

I'm still kind of hoping for a Nando Bonini comeback at SS since most of his songs (except the Dr. Love ones, Eurobeat aside) were produced by Leonardi, but the existence of Dark And Bright kind of weakens that chance because it's a sign that he didn't leave after his departure (since it was Moroni-produced) and was kind of just replaced (along with Davide Budriesi) with newer tallent, i.e. Daniel, Mark Astley, etc.
ImageImage

Will154
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Will154 » 22 Jul 2008, 02:36

[quote="Gorgia_v"]i mean only 1 year or so till 200.....i wonder if that will close the series?[quote]

Humm...Who thinks stuff like this ? :???:

Anyways , SEB is really going well these days with all the new labels and variety. I think they are assured to be released for still 5-10 years minimum...(even if i think putting a SEB end date is pretty bad =.='')

Jay
God of Romance

Post by Jay » 22 Jul 2008, 04:25

Given the state of the Super Eurobeat series, I think the series will end at volume 200 as well. That's been my prediction since the early 170s. However, given how the directors have chosen to publicise eurobeat by releasing the albums on iTunes and other places, it won't surprise me if it lasts a little longer... Maybe until volume 250.

As for SinclaireStyle, can't they stick with ONE alias for Roberta Grana? Megan, Sandy, Tora and now Ducky Chix? Jesus christ.

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 22 Jul 2008, 04:48

Jay wrote:As for SinclaireStyle, can't they stick with ONE alias for Roberta Grana? Megan, Sandy, Tora and now Ducky Chix? Jesus christ.
Jesus Christ will probably be her alias for a Christmas-themed song? XD;

Will154
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Will154 » 22 Jul 2008, 04:56

MKwiakaku wrote:
Jay wrote:As for SinclaireStyle, can't they stick with ONE alias for Roberta Grana? Megan, Sandy, Tora and now Ducky Chix? Jesus christ.
Jesus Christ will probably be her alias for a Christmas-themed song? XD;
With Mr.Sinclaire and Giau...it could be , it could be.... :P

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 22 Jul 2008, 06:01

Jay wrote:Given the state of the Super Eurobeat series, I think the series will end at volume 200 as well.
I don't want to even consider the possibility of that. :???: Most of the labels are really just starting to blow up or are working at a very strong pace. There are some labels that are a bit past their prime (A-Beat C, TIME, and Hi-NRG Attack particularly), but there's really no way that the series will end anytime soon unless a new eurobeat series arises or something. Eurobeat is still going quite strong overall and without Super Eurobeat, there's no way it would truly continue.
Oh, what's next, the next De Jorio song being D.Essex and not Niko? OH NO, THAT'S TOO CONFUSING!

What's so bad about just 2 (or 3) aliases? Compare that to Hi-NRG Attack or Saifam, who use at least like 15 aliases for all of their female vocalists, and even then they aren't consistent. And as for the record, Sandy isn't Roberta (and we can't even assume that Ducky Chix is her, either).
ImageImage

Powerful.D
Bad Bad Bad

Post by Powerful.D » 22 Jul 2008, 07:34

I am really looking forward to Go Cosplay, If it will ever be compiled on an album that is.