Super Eurobeat 191

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
taQ
Eurobeat Master

Super Eurobeat 191

Post by taQ » 05 Jun 2008, 01:36

no dates or anything yet,
however according to nrgexpress's BBS, the director of SEB is changing once again starting from vol. 191, and now it's a 20 year old female.

perhaps we'll see a return to 18 tracks?

Nine's edit: Edited the title so GOOGLE hits the thread *evil*

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 05 Jun 2008, 01:59

Hopefully she'll be smarter about giving more attention to the right labels?
ImageImage

Jay
God of Romance

Re: Super Eurobeat 191

Post by Jay » 05 Jun 2008, 06:28

Or hopefully she'll kick the right ones off? ;)

Nah, something tells me I'm not going to like her changes with a 20-year-old in charge. That seems awfully young.

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 05 Jun 2008, 08:19

Jay wrote:Or hopefully she'll kick the right ones off? ;)
Don't take this thread down that road. Especially not this early. Kapische? If you want to suggest any label gets removed from SEB, do it in another thread (and, if it's the one that's currently "in" to hate right now, even despite its current improvements, there's already a thread or two for that; otherwise at least make your own). Just don't pollute this thread with it. I don't think I have to be a mod to suggest the direction of a thread for the sake of its longevity and quality. Are we clear?

Any copypasta or rumors regarding possible tracks for this one?
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 05 Jun 2008, 08:28

I really hope whatever happens, SEB stays a bit balanced. The younger generation tends to be somewhat fanboyish towards certain labels they like, totally ignoring the others. A perfect example would be about 90% of the users of EbP! ._.

Jay
God of Romance

Post by Jay » 05 Jun 2008, 09:52

zoupzuop2 wrote:Don't take this thread down that road. Especially not this early. Kapische? If you want to suggest any label gets removed from SEB, do it in another thread (and, if it's the one that's currently "in" to hate right now, even despite its current improvements, there's already a thread or two for that; otherwise at least make your own). Just don't pollute this thread with it. I don't think I have to be a mod to suggest the direction of a thread for the sake of its longevity and quality. Are we clear?
I was taking a crack at how everyone seems to want to remove certain labels when they're perfoming bad, so I wasn't being serious. I thought the smilie would have indicated it was a joke. I also enjoyed every track of A-Beat C's from 188, so stop being paranoid.

And also, when were these threads made of quality to begin with? All you have is people speculating, misinforming others and reviewing the album with bias. Then again, this forum would be pretty dead without any of that.
MKwiakaku wrote:I really hope whatever happens, SEB stays a bit balanced. The younger generation tends to be somewhat fanboyish towards certain labels they like, totally ignoring the others. A perfect example would be about 90% of the users of EbP! ._.
Yeah, that's what I'm mainly worried about with a 20-year-old spearheading the SEB series.

It can't be healthy for the series with such a constant change of directors. Almost seems like they're struggling to make it to 200, which confirms some of the beliefs we had during the 170s. :\

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 05 Jun 2008, 10:29

Personally I'm hoping they stick with the 13-track extended format, maybe up it to 15 (given that most extendeds are still only 4-5 minutes in length anyway). I'd be surprised if they suddenly go back to 18 tracks again, as this would drive up the cost per album, and my understanding is that they're trying to keep the album cost down to get more sales right now.

Matteo Rizzi
Euro To B

Post by Matteo Rizzi » 05 Jun 2008, 13:44

She is very young, but on NRG Express there aren't written "she's 20 years old". 20代 means :arrow: "from 20 to 29 years old" :P

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 05 Jun 2008, 18:41

Jay wrote:
zoupzuop2 wrote:Don't take this thread down that road. Especially not this early. Kapische? If you want to suggest any label gets removed from SEB, do it in another thread (and, if it's the one that's currently "in" to hate right now, even despite its current improvements, there's already a thread or two for that; otherwise at least make your own). Just don't pollute this thread with it. I don't think I have to be a mod to suggest the direction of a thread for the sake of its longevity and quality. Are we clear?
I was taking a crack at how everyone seems to want to remove certain labels when they're perfoming bad, so I wasn't being serious. I thought the smilie would have indicated it was a joke. I also enjoyed every track of A-Beat C's from 188, so stop being paranoid.

And also, when were these threads made of quality to begin with? All you have is people speculating, misinforming others and reviewing the album with bias. Then again, this forum would be pretty dead without any of that.
...my apologies. I just really. REALLY. Don't like the subject, and it's sometimes hard to tell when one is kidding or serious.

...I notice that SEB has added a lot of labels in the last few SEB volumes. Perhaps we can expect a surprise from, say, Blast or someone else? I mean, who else is LEFT that isn't on SEB right now anyway?
(...Disko Warp? XD Just kiddin'.)
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 05 Jun 2008, 19:49

There's always Plum and maybe unreleased Akyr tracks if there are any left.... Would be nice to hear TIME SPA tracks like BEST OF BOTH WORLDS or WAKE UP on SEB.

By the way, the TIME SPA tracks on Love Para2 series sound completely different than the tracks we hear from TIME on SEB. Are the producers the same for each of these labels?

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 05 Jun 2008, 21:25

20 -29 year old woman? There are good and bad points.

Hopefully she loves men enough and wants to hear sexy voacls to add on a lot more Agreessive male Eurobeat style.

but hopefully she will not start putting guys on the SEB cover instead of girls. :P

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 05 Jun 2008, 22:04

Damn.
Where's SEB 190?
Anyway, I hope that this one will remove some credits to A-Beat-C. I'm bored to hear their freakin' fillers on a 13 tracks album. Anyway.

I think the release date must be somewhere in September.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

Jay
God of Romance

Post by Jay » 05 Jun 2008, 22:22

drnrg wrote:20 -29 year old woman? There are good and bad points.

Hopefully she loves men enough and wants to hear sexy voacls to add on a lot more Agreessive male Eurobeat style.

but hopefully she will not start putting guys on the SEB cover instead of girls. :P
I was thinking quite the opposite... Such as putting Asian girls on the covers and more Kiki & Fancy-esque songs. Ugh. Only a fan of that stuff in very small doses.

omega666
Eurocurious

Post by omega666 » 05 Jun 2008, 22:56

para_rigby wrote:By the way, the TIME SPA tracks on Love Para2 series sound completely different than the tracks we hear from TIME on SEB. Are the producers the same for each of these labels?
Yes they were and in the SEB booklets now the licensor credit is TIME Spa

I didn't think the tracks from LP sound different at all. Iron Man is classically Sergio Dall'ora. Fast powerful and aggressive with that classic TIME style.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 06 Jun 2008, 00:13

omega666
I didn't think the tracks from LP sound different at all. Iron Man is classically Sergio Dall'ora. Fast powerful and aggressive with that classic TIME style.

Definately one of Mr. Dall Ora's best! I allways wondered why he agreed to showcase it on a nonstop x cd, instead of on SEB where it could shine in it's full glory.