Super Eurobeat 190

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Gorgia_v
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Gorgia_v » 31 Jul 2008, 11:37

well at least the parapara dvd shits on 180 dvd...hopefully the parapara allstars might make an appearance...org atleast satoko or richie...but would love to see maki and see if her teeth are fixed...hehe...but i am excited...would love to see a few more dima, or saifam...maybe...

Gorgia_v
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Gorgia_v » 31 Jul 2008, 11:41

oh and to think i was actually going to get an anniversary cd with out night of fire...,i dont know what it is but i am OVER hearing it on the anniversary compilations...but thats just me...at least it isnt no.1....

Jay
God of Romance

Post by Jay » 31 Jul 2008, 11:51

#Infinity wrote:
Jay wrote:I'm shocked and slightly disturbed this appeared on the top downloads disc.
Disturbed, huh? At least it isn't completely offensive like Bad Boys (seriously, it made me sad to see that a crappy song like that has apparently risen to mass popularity). Japan has really weird/repetitive tastes in eurobeat sometimes.
Gordon just sounds so lifeless in that track, and I've mentioned before how "Kiss Me" is just a gross cut-and-paste job by A-Beat C. It was the second worst song of the decade for me, behind "True Colour." At least the Matt Land track is somewhat catchy, but I would've much rather have seen "Gunfire" instead.

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 31 Jul 2008, 12:26

If there is one track from the 180's that Annalise did that should have appeared on this compilation, it should've been Feel It In Your Heart - easily her best song since With Your Photograph.

EDIT: Now that I've had time to digest the list, it doesn't look as bad as I initially thought, but if The Snake and Pamsy get shafted from the Best of 2008 compilation, I will be far from happy! I cannot understand the appeal of the following however:

11. BAD BOYS / MATT LAND
15. DANCE / KING & QUEEN
16. GOODNIGHT KISS / LOLITA
40. A WHOLE NEW WORLD / DAVE & DOMINO (WTF??)
50. MICKEY MOUSE MARCH / DOMINO
Last edited by the_ditz on 31 Jul 2008, 18:06, edited 1 time in total.

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 31 Jul 2008, 17:54

Jay wrote:Gordon just sounds so lifeless in that track, and I've mentioned before how "Kiss Me" is just a gross cut-and-paste job by A-Beat C. It was the second worst song of the decade for me, behind "True Colour." At least the Matt Land track is somewhat catchy, but I would've much rather have seen "Gunfire" instead.
I'm more offended by Bad Boys' appearance not just because the production values suck, but also because of its bad meesage. I originally gave it a 6½, but after I looked closer at the lyrics (since I ended up submitting the SEB 183 lyrics after Bore had received his copy very late), it became a close second to my least favorite song of the 180's, higher only than the monstrosity that is People Like Dancing. I agree that Kiss Me is a weak pick to be in the top 50 downloads, but at least it isn't trying to encourage poor morality.
ImageImage

FaXMactor
Euro To B

Post by FaXMactor » 31 Jul 2008, 18:43

An actual photo of SEB 190:

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 31 Jul 2008, 18:47

It seems like AVEX has a huge wheel with every Eurobeat song released on it, and they and just spun it to choose some of these tracks. lol

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 31 Jul 2008, 18:51

FaXMactor wrote:An actual photo of SEB 190:

Wait, what?? You have it already?? :o

FaXMactor
Euro To B

Post by FaXMactor » 31 Jul 2008, 18:59

No, I don't have it, I just got it from someone who apparently does :)

That makes me remember a corny joke:

(guy looking at a picture excited)
- Is that it?!
- No, that's just a picture.

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 31 Jul 2008, 20:24

drnrg wrote:Once again the better labels ; TIME, DELTA and HRG Attack get the short end of the stick on that second cd and no Saifam nor Dima :(
I imagine most of these are just from a certain timeframe BEFORE Dima and Saifam came on board; VERY few of the songs are recent, take note of that much. As well, perhaps these listeners are aware of MusicMaster and Saifam's website, and download from there instead?
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

Mikaeru
Master of Time

Post by Mikaeru » 31 Jul 2008, 22:16

the_ditz wrote:I cannot understand the appeal of the following however:

#50 is pretty obvious, disappointing, but obvious. A Whole New World was downloadable as part of some compilation a while back.

cheeseman
Eurobeat Master

Post by cheeseman » 31 Jul 2008, 22:46

I'm really disapointed that once again there are no interviews, or even short messages, from Eurobeat artists and producers on the DVD... :cry:

Jion

Post by Jion » 31 Jul 2008, 23:34

the_ditz wrote:If there is one track from the 180's that Annalise did that should have appeared on this compilation, it should've been Feel It In Your Heart - easily her best song since With Your Photograph.

EDIT: Now that I've had time to digest the list, it doesn't look as bad as I initially thought, but if The Snake and Pamsy get shafted from the Best of 2008 compilation, I will be far from happy! I cannot understand the appeal of the following however:

11. BAD BOYS / MATT LAND
15. DANCE / KING & QUEEN
16. GOODNIGHT KISS / LOLITA
Mickey Mouse March is arguably the second most popular Eurobeat track in history behind Night Of Fire. It was a monster hit. A Whole New World was on a Gazen CD which is how Stay The Night by Dusty became popular after being on only one cd YEARS ago. Goodnight Kiss was popular apparently in the clubs before the song came out. But yea 11 and 15 I can't explain.
You can hate me but you know you have quality issues =p

Densetsu13
Eurobeat Master

Post by Densetsu13 » 01 Aug 2008, 04:07

Gorgia_v wrote:well at least the parapara dvd shits on 180 dvd...hopefully the parapara allstars might make an appearance...org atleast satoko or richie...but would love to see maki and see if her teeth are fixed...hehe...but i am excited...would love to see a few more dima, or saifam...maybe...
T-RREX and 9LoveJ EXE are the only ones I can recall being confirmed to be on the DVD.

I'm curious about the random Nuage track. Since it's the last track on the DVD I wouldn't be surprised if it's just credit music. But then again its on the 2nd disc so it may have a dance.

Heck I'm surprised as it is that the track is on the 2nd disc at all. :P

Gorgia_v
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Gorgia_v » 01 Aug 2008, 12:50

yea....i sorta missed that...but was wishing to see them again...btw most parapara dances are on campus summit 2008, and d1 grand prix 10th anniversary, also on jlove9 super collection...and are quite plain....for example tsundere night, ....same frontal impact.....sadly i guess theres only so many variations to waving your arms about....btw i cant quote because i am using my nintendo wii for internet atm....laptop brokeded.,,so refer to previous message