Super Eurobeat 190

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 16 Jul 2008, 03:57

I notice that they're keeping Sinclairestyle-owned tracks seperate (somewhat) from Delta tracks. Interesting move.
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

Jay
God of Romance

Post by Jay » 16 Jul 2008, 04:25

That tracklist is a perfect example as to precisely why I never buy the 'decade albums'.

Lots of Delta, which is good I guess.

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 16 Jul 2008, 06:40

44 Call Me
45 Go Go Where You Wanna Go Go
46 Cooking Boy

:O Call me = Domino's unreleased track maybe? :O or is there another call me that i've missed...

44-46 ON LOOP FOR LIFE!! :D

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 16 Jul 2008, 07:37

Nine wrote: :O Call me = Domino's unreleased track maybe? :O or is there another call me that i've missed...
Hm. Perhaps we're overdue for, I dunno, NIKO freakin' KICKBOXING???
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 16 Jul 2008, 08:23

Okay, where is the Snake? Where is Super Rider? Where is Pamsy?? :(

And no Blood On Fire either that many people seem to have been predicting as a "classic".

Is that the complete list? Aren't there normally 100 tracks on the --0 nonstop releases?

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 16 Jul 2008, 15:16

the_ditz wrote:Okay, where is the Snake? Where is Super Rider? Where is Pamsy?? :(

And no Blood On Fire either that many people seem to have been predicting as a "classic".

Is that the complete list? Aren't there normally 100 tracks on the --0 nonstop releases?
I think it would be safe to assume that the track list is just of one CD.

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 16 Jul 2008, 16:35

The tracklist overall looks excellent. Expected appearances as usual (Tsunami Come, Night Of Fire, etc.), but still good. Gotta point out the major surprises for me:
Mikaeru wrote:Eurobeat Kind Of Love
<3
Mikaru wrote:Keep On Loving You
Queen 26, or even CHERRY!!!??? :!: (I absolutely love that song for some reason)
Mikaru wrote:Call Me
Dang, I wish this were Messalina - too bad Euromach 9 extensions aren't avaible yet! :(

I'm also not a fan of Technotronic Flight, but it's at least waaaay better than that mushy piece of garbage that is Wings Of Fire - I'm quite glad that hasn't made an appearance yet!
ImageImage

Will154
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Will154 » 16 Jul 2008, 17:38

I Love the tracklist !! O__O
Though i hope this is not the final tracklist....is it ? WHERE IS SUPER RIDER !!!! >.<

I just want the DVD....Maybe the ParaPara routines will save this album in someway :P

Oh and besides the creepy dog and the ''anime'' girl , the wallpaper is going right on my computer for sure 8)

Mikaeru
Master of Time

Post by Mikaeru » 16 Jul 2008, 17:51

Nine wrote:
the_ditz wrote:Okay, where is the Snake? Where is Super Rider? Where is Pamsy?? :(

That would be my guess. The first cd is supposed to be "EURO LABEL HITS SELECTION", so 10 each from TIME, HRG, SS, Newfield, with 10 SCP, A-Beat C and Go Gos combined. Maybe it's a sign that cd 2 is full of SCP, Go Gos and A-Beat C?

Although since cd 2 is supposed to be the top downloads, seems weird that stuff like Night of Fire is on the first cd.

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 16 Jul 2008, 18:47

Mikaeru wrote:
Nine wrote:

That would be my guess. The first cd is supposed to be "EURO LABEL HITS SELECTION", so 10 each from TIME, HRG, SS, Newfield, with 10 SCP, A-Beat C and Go Gos combined. Maybe it's a sign that cd 2 is full of SCP, Go Gos and A-Beat C?

Although since cd 2 is supposed to be the top downloads, seems weird that stuff like Night of Fire is on the first cd.
Well, downloads are a relatively new phenomenon in the grand scheme of the SEB series, so you can expect Flame And Fire, Super Rider (hopefully) and the rest to show up on that CD (i.e. generally more recent tracks from the 170's and 180's).

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 16 Jul 2008, 21:07

Mikaeru wrote:
Nine wrote:

Maybe night of fire will be on both cds!! :D

Seriously though, Disc 1 is quite odd.. according to "AVEX" go go where you wanna go go is "ABeat C" even though i twas made by GOGOs... it was 'before' GOGOs was apart of SEB and released under ABeat C and contini's release group or whatever its called. Cooking boy is a straight up ABeat C song - but "Call Me" is a GOGOs track - unreleased too so it should be considered GOGOs... so that would be weird.

The track list is just weird. lol

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 16 Jul 2008, 21:46

Bore wrote:Go Goooo Where you wanna Go Gooooooooo & Cooking Boy consequtively, someone will be happy! And that ain't Lebon!
Indeed... >_>

For the CD that was posted, it looked good, both like always, there are always re-releases. I will quite surprised to see lots of Cherry's hits, I name Set Me Free and Yes I Will.

I'm kinda angry to see "Frontal impact". See why I named "Full Metal Cars" the surprise of the 180s.

Looking forward to the other CD.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 17 Jul 2008, 00:27

That tracx list looks awesome in every sense of the word. It showcases how every label has had thier golden Era. They really didn't choose the best of AbeatC. Where are all the Mike Skanner and King Kobra trax? :(

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 17 Jul 2008, 00:46

At least some of my favorites of the 180's need to show up on the Top 50 Downloads CD... :???:
ImageImage

Jion

Post by Jion » 17 Jul 2008, 02:10

I believe that track list may be one of three things, an early list of disc 2 (producers choice), an anticipated list before anyone mentioned stuff about the downloads or just a fake list. Funky Funlover isn't on mumo.
You can hate me but you know you have quality issues =p