Saifam (Asia) @ Juno Download!

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 09 Sep 2008, 21:58

The new Sarah track is really mellow, but actually extremely surprising. The key progression is quite impressive, and I'm finding myself enjoying it more with every listen. It almost sounds like a late 1990's Time female performance, which isn't always a good thing, but in this case it actually sounds fresh and catchy, not generic and rehashed.

I don't know why Around The Queen isn't up yet, but hopefully it will be added fairly soon so I can actually preview it before buying.
ImageImage

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 10 Sep 2008, 07:58

I second that motion on the Sarah. It has a really sweet Helena or Rose vibe going on in the keyboard preogression. Could be my favourite Sarah ever

The one that must have slipped me the first round was Mister Max- Hey Girl. That one sounds just like good old ASIA in the 90's. At first I thought what a great party trak for SEB 192, then I realized it was a prettyt old trax.

Radiorama's Fading Love is also pretty amazing but falls short of the brilliance of Oh World.

I don't know how I missed out on those two, but I'm doing someting about it now 8)

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 15 Sep 2008, 17:26

Ugh, still no Around The Queen? :(
ImageImage

Ricfiam
Eurobeat Master

Post by Ricfiam » 16 Sep 2008, 12:13

I was about to say that. :cry:
...I remember that time...
D I A B O L I K

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 16 Sep 2008, 15:02

The sample for the Sarah track still wasn't on Saifam.com tomorrow - they're being mega slow!!

Listened to it on juno, and I wasn't majorly impressed. It was pleasant, but nothing that special IMO.

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 16 Sep 2008, 16:32

That's disappointing. You're the one who always pursues an impressive melodic range, which I thought My Heart In Two specialized in. It's really my favorite female track they've put out since the awesome Baby You'll Be Mine.

For this reason, I'm a bit surprised you like Tension's Everybody's Warming. Not that I don't like it too, but to me it sounds like the type of song that would melodically wash over you.
ImageImage

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 16 Sep 2008, 20:15

#Infinity wrote:That's disappointing. You're the one who always pursues an impressive melodic range, which I thought My Heart In Two specialized in. It's really my favorite female track they've put out since the awesome Baby You'll Be Mine.

For this reason, I'm a bit surprised you like Tension's Everybody's Warming. Not that I don't like it too, but to me it sounds like the type of song that would melodically wash over you.
My Heart In Two just doesn't have any edge. The production washes over me, and I've already forgotten what the melody goes like after I've listened to it. Plus, it's more of a major key, which I don't seem as drawn to (songs in minor keys always sound more appealing to me!)

[offtopic]Everybody's Warming has great production - I love the hard bass and whistling synths and although the vocal melody isn't majorly impressive, it has a classic quality that I enjoy.[/offtopic]

And the last female Saifam track I loved was Rain & Tears by Lara (hear the more minor, melancholy key again??) I love that vocalist too ;)

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 21 Sep 2008, 04:30

ARD 1356: TWINSTAR / MARK FARINA

Coming soon.
ImageImage

Ricfiam
Eurobeat Master

Post by Ricfiam » 21 Sep 2008, 07:12

Yup, Big daddy Crivellente is back! :!:
...I remember that time...
D I A B O L I K

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 21 Sep 2008, 08:45

the_ditz
My Heart In Two just doesn't have any edge. The production washes over me, and I've already forgotten what the melody goes like after I've listened to it. Plus, it's more of a major key, which I don't seem as drawn to (songs in minor keys always sound more appealing to me!)
The chord progression is very 90's Time style. Think Just An Illusion- Helena, or "Matter Of Feeling"- Rose. How can you forget that that marvelous melody? The song is very different from typical Saifam's nervouse repetitious bass lines for female trax. Nothing wrong with those, but this one is more soothing to the ear. Anyway's it's a case of preference and you & I hardly see eye to eye, except maybe in Rain & Tears, which I also love 8)

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 22 Sep 2008, 20:12

Hey, quick question, didn't feel like flicking through every page of the thread to get the info...

...have Farina & Crew released Roppongi Carillon by Blue Roses yet? I only recent found this song on Youtube... unusually addictive and quite unique compared to how I've seen a good few SAIFAM songs over time. If there's an mp3 version of it for sale, consider it already bought. :3
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 22 Sep 2008, 20:38

You can buy Roppongi Carillon on Saifam.com - http://www.saifam.com/2004/download2.as ... 02#product

Sample link - http://www.saifam.com/audioweb/ram/ARD/ARD1202A01w.ram

It's catalogue number ARD 1202, so considering the Juno downloads are as early as 1266 so far, they may get to Roppongi Carillon eventually but it could take a couple of months or so... ;)

It's a cute song - one of my first experiences of Saifam Eurobeat :)

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 23 Sep 2008, 03:25

I really hate the Saifam site happens. Does anyone know why sometimes even after you're logged on and click on the Asaia catalog to sample songs it takes you to thier home page as soon as you click page two or sometimes it just reads No search met your criteria.

That is so f++kin annoying :-x