Saifam (Asia) @ Juno Download!

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
EurothunderNL
Eurobeat Boom

Post by EurothunderNL » 07 Jun 2009, 11:37

IMO "symphony love" from Debbie Key would be a better choice. This song has never been released on any album as far as I know. (I downloaded it from saifam.com)

Jay
God of Romance

Post by Jay » 07 Jun 2009, 12:07

You're all crazy. I've never been too phased by Saifam's female productions, but the 'Never Ending Love' remake would easily have to be one of the best female Saifam productions of the past few years. 'Heart' is also a fine precursor to 'Technological World.'

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd say Saifam is officially back in action now after the many bumps in the road throughout 2008.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 07 Jun 2009, 23:17

Jay
You're all crazy. I've never been too phased by Saifam's female productions, but the 'Never Ending Love' remake would easily have to be one of the best female Saifam productions of the past few years. 'Heart' is also a fine precursor to 'Technological World.'

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd say Saifam is officially back in action now after the many bumps in the road throughout 2008.
No need to call us nuts :P . Nobody said Saifam wasn't on a roll, but why start remixing songs that are allready from a fast era. The only positve aspect about the Typsy & Typsy remake would be that it sounds better than the original did on vinyl. Saifam's last vinyls during that era were somewhat muffled in sound qualiry.

IMOP if Saifam wants to remix thier own songs go way back like they did with Gunfire and Cha Cha Cha. Really give a song a new life.

Id like to see Mr. Black's Macho Man redone with a faster riff or some of those classic Moltocarina and Superlove songs. The most interesting facytor there would be the change in Eurobeat soundworlds.

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 08 Jun 2009, 03:56

drnrg wrote:IMOP if Saifam wants to remix thier own songs go way back like they did with Gunfire and Cha Cha Cha. Really give a song a new life.

Id like to see Mr. Black's Macho Man redone with a faster riff or some of those classic Moltocarina and Superlove songs. The most interesting facytor there would be the change in Eurobeat soundworlds.
I'd really love to hear a full-on remake of Japan Japan / Alphatown (and that doesn't mean simply mixing it with Korea Japan on Euromach 13, lol!). It's a popular older song from the label and sounds to me like it would have a lot of potential if it were redone in a newer style that would put its awesome vocal melody into perfect use.
ImageImage

valiant
Eurobeat Master

Post by valiant » 06 Sep 2009, 22:23

I don't believe it...but there is a Thriller cover (ARD-1372: Dj Moonraker - Thriller)
Dima: The God of Eurobeat

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 06 Sep 2009, 23:09

And it's pretty awesome too! : D

taQ
Eurobeat Master

Post by taQ » 06 Sep 2009, 23:20

I wish saifam was a little more original with their covers and didnt try to make them sound exactly like the real song...

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 27 Sep 2009, 03:45

Eurobeat Stars Vol. 2 was just released yesterday for those of you who are interested (though why are some songs shortened or incomplete in length?).
ImageImage

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 27 Sep 2009, 07:52

Where is this vol 2 you speak of? I tried searching it on Saifam site and got no result. :???:

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 27 Sep 2009, 07:57

drnrg wrote:Where is this vol 2 you speak of? I tried searching it on Saifam site and got no result. :???:
It's on Junodownload
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

Ricfiam
Eurobeat Master

Post by Ricfiam » 09 Jan 2010, 07:34

Not yet on Juno, but new Asia track. Bad thing, it's new, nothing more. I'm not impressed.
Mela - Sandy
...I remember that time...
D I A B O L I K

Jay
God of Romance

Post by Jay » 11 Jan 2010, 08:52

Ricfiam wrote:Not yet on Juno, but new Asia track. Bad thing, it's new, nothing more. I'm not impressed.
Mela - Sandy
Not impressed either. Even though it should be obvious to most, that song samples Let the Music Plays by David Dima & Krystal quite blatantly.

At least they're starting to create new music, I guess. I was wondering what happened to Saifam. :???:

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 11 Jan 2010, 13:28

Jay wrote:
Ricfiam wrote:Not yet on Juno, but new Asia track. Bad thing, it's new, nothing more. I'm not impressed.
Mela - Sandy
Not impressed either. Even though it should be obvious to most, that song samples Let the Music Plays by David Dima & Krystal quite blatantly.

At least they're starting to create new music, I guess. I was wondering what happened to Saifam. :???:
OH MY GOD, THE RIFF :|

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 12 Jan 2010, 01:01

Jay wrote:At least they're starting to create new music, I guess. I was wondering what happened to Saifam. :???:
Not to mention, what happened to Melody at that label? She hans't sung a single track for them in ages even though she's usually their most frequent female vocalist (she's still quite active at Hi-NRG Attack, at least).
ImageImage

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 14 Jan 2010, 21:10

Jay wrote:
Mela - Sandy
Oh come on Mauro!! Why such a blatant copycat of Let The Music Play? Had Dima never released that track, I'd actually really like this, but sadly Dima's production just has that little bit of extra "oomph" that yours lacks, and the vocals work so much better as a duet I reckon.

Very disappointing.