Label/Studio switchup?

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Label/Studio switchup?

Post by zoupzuop2 » 29 Jun 2008, 03:38

Out of the blue, I've had this random idea.
What if one Eurobeat label, for one week, traded studios with another label and started producing songs using those sounds? Which labels would switch? Would some artists sound better with different labels' soundchoices?

For instance, consider:
*What could ABeatC do with Time's synths? Delta's? SCP's?
*Would Franz Tornado sound any less energetic with that SAIFAM bass behind him?
*Would Sinclaire make a song that *le gasp* sounds DIFFERENT?
*Go2 Ft. Franz Tornado -- (Songtitle here). Made of win, or made of WIN?

Just random mindcrap. Ponder it if you're bored. =P
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 29 Jun 2008, 04:43

Okay, here's a few to add to the list:

- Any female vocalist would be pitched to death if she suddenly produced a song at Hi-NRG Attack.
- Domino would take quite advantage if she did a new song with Saifam (she worked with them eons ago as Eskimo, but that was before A-Beat C), releasing an extremely bubblegum-like Japanese faire that almost sounds like a eurodance song.
- Dima produces a song at Saifam, and *surprise*, it sounds EXACTLY like something he'd make at his own label (he can make any label sound like his own - that's what happened when he produced songs for Time and SCP) .
- Sergio Dall'Ora joins Hi-NRG Attack, causing the label to suddenly abandon their goofy style and sound a lot more like their roots (and 90% of all their songs would fade out).
- Mauro Farina joins Hi-NRG Attack --> Supercow / Coo Coo (in fact, almost every song he sings is under the Coo Coo alias)
- Lorenzo Campani joins Delta and performs a song that sounds a LOT like Turbo Disco by Luke.
- Ennio Zanini rejoins Saifam --> Asia Ganguro (spin-off of "Asia Gang", an alias used by both Zanini and Farina) / Goofy DJ feat. Coo Coo
ImageImage

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 29 Jun 2008, 10:09

#Infinity
Sergio Dall'Ora joins Hi-NRG Attack, causing the label to suddenly abandon their goofy style and sound a lot more like their roots (and 90% of all their songs would fade out).
More like rejoins with Live Music Studio. welcome back TIME sound of 1994-1996. Alexis- Another Day Another Night and Helena- Babe Follow Me. Of course they need Roby Gabrielli as the final ingredient

Dall Ora /Farina(Factory Grooves):I guess Sergio has worked with most writers one TIME or another except Farina. I would love to hear some aggressive guitar work in Saifam's song with different percussion. How would a Dall Ora production sound for Mauro?or Elena singing it up in her Erika tone for Farina?

Dima/Newfield(Akyr-second stage):Newfield has worked with everyone in the buisness. I guess this collaboration would have that akyr sound, eh. I miss those David Kane entries.

Farina/Castagna(F.C.S): More than anything add new soundworlds to Saifam. Why not have Ennio sing for Max & Co like in Passion of Fire. Or maybe even a Pamsy song that didn't sound so transy, but please whatever they do; no rapping!

Live Music Studio/Dima(Vibration Attack): This would be interesting ,beacuse both labels have a lot to offer. HRG's chaotic soundworlds mixed in with Dima's raw piano melodies, might sound somthing like Luckyboy- I Need Your Mystery. and instead of hyping melody, why not bring her vocal pitch down to a normal tone for a Dima production. I know, it's been done, but don't it sound sweet,

SCP/DELTA:(Omega Power) This for me would be for the bpm's in SCP's music more than anything. also, lose those heavenly /light synths and let Newfield's keyboards inject some real power into a Pamsy song. DELTA has some of the best percussion methods and it would sound great. I also would love for Matteo to dream up a keyboard riff for Ace or Jay Lehr

Sinclaire/Dall Ora(NRG Masters)- Much neede boost in bass and power into one of his songs. Have De Leo do the vocals for a sinclaire production and believe me ,he will have no choice, but to amp it up, if he wants to keep up with his agreesive and fast vocals. Add a little Dall ora magic fingerwork and presto. the best Sinclaire production eva!

Pasquinni/Moroni/Rimonti/Accantino)(Powers That be) Here well have some much needed Powerful intros with some wacky themed songs from TIME to TIME, bit with some amazing female vocals giving AbeatC's songs a energetic feel and how about a Mega NRG Man and Clara duet? hmmm.. I think I will call it Fire ,Dance & Balailaika. LOL!

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 25 Nov 2008, 22:40

Looking at SEB 193 now... perhaps my voice is heard?

...OH SHIII-!
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 25 Nov 2008, 23:26

I'm somehow imagining that A. Gordon would sound more powerful on Delta or SCP.

I wouldn't mind to hear artist crossovers between SCP and GGM.

Sadie
Mega NRG Girl

Post by Sadie » 26 Nov 2008, 04:47

drnrg wrote:Pasquinni/Moroni/Rimonti/Accantino)(Powers That be) Here well have some much needed Powerful intros with some wacky themed songs from TIME to TIME, bit with some amazing female vocals giving AbeatC's songs a energetic feel and how about a Mega NRG Man and Clara duet? hmmm.. I think I will call it Fire ,Dance & Balailaika. LOL!
... I think I just cried. ;__;
Energy :: Mega NRG Man Fansite

valiant
Eurobeat Master

Post by valiant » 26 Nov 2008, 04:51

Well there were some slight crossovers regarding Dima
(Dima with GGM: 1 Week)
(Dima with Delta: Akyr Music)
So far that is the only I could think of that actually occured.
Dima: The God of Eurobeat