Super Eurobeat 192

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Jion

Post by Jion » 12 Nov 2008, 16:19

Now that I think about it, Dave could have pulled a Dima (remember how Napalm Days by Naika had the Police lyrics yet still sold on a CD despite not having the rights?). Probably since the song was released to a Japanese market the same thing applies. If Dave were to try to sell it in the States then we might have a situation.
You can hate me but you know you have quality issues =p

pokecapn
Eurobeat Boom

Post by pokecapn » 12 Nov 2008, 18:38

I came into this album thinking it was going to suck, but it turned out way way better than I thought. I've probably listened to it 3 times out of the past 4 days, which isn't something I usually do.

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 12 Nov 2008, 18:49

My ratings for SEB 192 (truly average songs get 5, not 7 or 8... 5, etc etc.):

02 Domino & Kaioh - Nack 5 8/10
03 Apple - Hey Boy 4/10
04 Megan - 1 2 3 4 Live On Dance Floor 7/10
05 Alphatown - Harajuku Nights 5/10
06 Domino - Para Girl (Domino Girl's Pop Mix) 7/10
07 Irene - Food Fighter 3/10
08 Tri-Star - SEF Deluxe 7/10
09 Eurogroove - Euronight 6/10
10 Mara Nell - Pagal 4/10
11 Valery Scott - A Simply Melody 6/10
12 Kevin Johnson - Tonight Tonight 7/10
13 Annalise feat D.Rodgers - Unbelievable 8/10
14 Ace - Wait For You (Dancefloor Night Mix) 9/10

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 13 Nov 2008, 02:18

Nothing too groundbreaking, Nack 5 as I said, is just a general good song, as opposed to my initial impression : Groundbreaking. Some of the average I had at first turned out to be the better ones among the others, while some good ones lost their touch. I will give a mini review for now in order from my best to worst.

1,2,3,4 Live on dance floor - Megan
Wait for you (Dancefloor Night Mix) - Ace
Nack 5 - Domino & Kaioh
Euronight - Eurogroove
SEF deluxe - Tri star
Harajuku Night - Alphatown
Tonight Tonight - Kevin Johnson
Hey Boy - Apple
Para Girl - Domino
Unbelievable - Annalise feat Dave Rodgers
Food Fighter - Irene
A simply melody - Valery scott
Pagal - Mara Nell.

Disappointing album as compared to 191, there are clearly no songs which really swept me off my feet but are still general good songs. Fairly typical SEB album grade I would say, around 7+ or 8.
You and me like a fire tonight
Me and you 2 guardian angels
Now I feel your touch into my heart
A ray of sun~

- Guardian Angels / Oceania

Jion

Post by Jion » 13 Nov 2008, 03:03

Review of 192 and VIP Mega Euro Star Hybrid on iTunes and Podcast Valley
You can hate me but you know you have quality issues =p

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 13 Nov 2008, 04:14

I hope to get my album tomorrow... I want to listen to it so badly!
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 13 Nov 2008, 04:40

Jion wrote:Review of 192 and VIP Mega Euro Star Hybrid on iTunes and Podcast Valley
The review for Pagal completely made me cry. :( And how does a song like Unbelievable deserve a 5/5?
ImageImage

pokecapn
Eurobeat Boom

Post by pokecapn » 13 Nov 2008, 05:07

pagaru~ pagaru~

It's like dance dance monsteru in that it's so stupid it's brilliant. Haters best step off.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 13 Nov 2008, 05:10

E.P has been off the air for a while, but I got mine. All I can Say is Eurogrooves Eurogrroves Eurogrooves. I challenged Mr. Dall Ora to out do himself and create an even better song than A Perfect Hero and he did just that. More on that song later, but right now....Dr. NRG's SEB 192 review.

2. Domino & Kaioh - Nack 5(Go Go's)- This song originally gained a lot of hype with clips here and there all over the web, but aside from the good riff, it's pretty much a 5 minute radio jingle. The positive aspects are of course, that Domino and Freddy sound great together, the riff and the overall melody are good, but the lyrics just make me laugh, especially the last line in the chorus, which is 79(let's Go).5. It irritates me even more when they repeat it 5 x during the secong chorus. I'd say it's a mediocre novalty song that could have been so much better with proper lyrics. The Nack 5 line and 79.5 lines really get played out fast.
7-/10

3. Apple- Hey Boy(Eurogrooves)- This is more like it. Damn what power in that intro! Elena sounding alot like she did in Luca Pernicci's songs. The song reminded me of Para Boy- Barbi. The definate standout here are all the different instruments and soundworlds Mr. Dall ora has incorporated in his new style. Anyone who says they can't hear the difference are totally tone deaf. First off the Verses uses a different structure all together. You can hear Elena's vocals sampled and used as the actual melody and sound pefrect when coupled with that well known bridge. 1234...You have to Love it! The Hey Boy line is good old Dall Ora Eurobeat and sound best in the third phrase when it suddenly morphs into what I concider one of the best and (Read) proper Eurobeat breaks in a song since A Perect Hero . The Riff works extremely well by inserting extra synths keys inbetween each bar. and once again those poor Synths really sound like they got a pounding.LOL! All and all a powerful number for Miss Ferretti and it really sounds like both her and Mr. Dall Ora had fun making this song.
10+++

4. Megan- 1,2,3,4 Live On Dance Floor(Sinclaire Style)- Here is a perfect example of how a song can be so misleading when hearing the initial sample. First off; Sinclair has raised the volume even higher. Hurray!" Now he can compeet with the power of the other labels. I gotta say, this song turned out to be so much better than I ever expected. I could even say it's DELTA worthy. Definately Sinclaire's best offering to date. Megan's Vocals have also gone up a notch, but she sounds really great . especially when accompanied by the small claping effects in the verses. The bridge is kinda dull, but the Chorus is really full of life and it sounds like Bratt is finally starting to have some fun creating Eurobeat. Offbeat outro doesn't ruin the song's atmosphere.
8/10

5.Alphatown - Harajuku Night (Saifam) I still think F.C.F. is a better title for this song than Alphatown, but someone thought it was TIME for another Alphatown title to be released. I gotta start out with that intro. It sounds very original with it's Pop Corn effect and the added female vocals coupled with Mauro's vocals really gets the listener prepped up for that fast, but oh so catchy riff. I'm really starting to love Saifam all over again. Mauro really is getting into his vocals once again and he sounds so much like he did in the 80's. Everything works wonderful. The only slight peeve would be the chorus. Harajuku Nights just doesn't work as catchy as a initially thought it would. What I really love is that really cool break. I love the beat accompaning the harajuku Nights chanting. It's a short break, but sounds really in place with the rest of the song.
9/10

6. Domino- Para Girl(GoGo's)- We are up to the two songs that really don't work for me at all. Chanting and cutesy Eurobeat is really skippable material for me. The song is produced really well ,because it uses the adequate soundworlds for this type of song and I'll go as much to say that I like the melodies in the verses and bridge. Especially the male vocal cameo, but those chants inbetween make me cringe everyTIME I hear them. Not to mention the tottaly irritating Peace and Rythm chants that just kinda ruin the song for me. I probobly won't listen to this that much, but it's nowhere as bad as Irene's entry.
6-/10

7. Irene - Food Fighter(SCP) Like I mentioned on my initail thoughts, this was just produced to irritate me. There is nothing mature about this song at all. I could just say I hate it and move on, but I'll try to find some positive thing to say...and the only thing would be the bridge between the verses and chorus; mainly cuz there is no ridiculous shoutouts. It really isn't delicious. I really can't understand why SCP just didn't give this to Kika & Fancy and leave the Irene title alone? Who else hates the way they sing Foof Fighter? It sounds like Foot Fighter and all it needs is animated girly's kung fuing throught the song. Ahhh!!!! I can't beleive SCP have managed to drop lower than I Love My Dog? Please no more of this ever :P
3/10

8. Tri- Star- SEF Deluxe(HRG Attack) Hell YES!!! agressive proper Eurobeat. I love Tri-Star, but especially because Garcon makes his usual appearance in the appearence. You can hear him so wonderfully sing the SEF line. I also believe the female vocals are sounding rather normal. A lot like Ciao Ciao style. I can't get that riff out of my head. It's so HRG Attack and really boosting the songs power to another level up untill that awsome outro.
9+/10

9.Eurogroove- Euronight(Eurogrooves)- It's TIME for that magnificant number form Eurogrooves. Ah yes. Power right from the beggining. No doubt the Dall Ora style oozes out of every soundworld. The intro is really quick ,but right from the strat we get the epic "Euronite" chants that sound just like Jackson O or Lou Turner would sing in songs like Super Guy. I swear all TIME/Eurogrooves male vocalists sound so vane and proud when they sing that the songs are pure EGO. Again, whoever says that they can't hear the difference, clean out your ears. Listen to the way that riff is played. It skips and then inserts the keys in a way only Eurogrroves music can be played. The verses sound great with pure Eurobeat lyrics. I guess Lorenzo is singing this one. You can really hear the different octaves in his vocals throughout those Verses and Bridges and the "Follow me Tonight" line just gets the listener ready for that powerful powerful chorus. Now it's TIME for the standouts. The riff right after the second chorus. Was that played backwards? Damn I havn't heard that. The third verse is always great, cuz you get to hear each raw instrument that Sergio plays and the ways it jumps right into the "Euro" chants right before the chorus really sounds like two different vocalists singing in the song. This TIME around the break is kinda short, but oh so full of that aggressive power I have come to cherish form Mr. Dall Ora. The ripping guitars the pounding synths during the "I'm on fire" lines and now the added Groove. damn Eurogrooves presented the perfect song ever for a debut. It's TIME for my favourite part. The mini break with the the ohs,ohs right before the last chorus. Now that is what I call a HI Energy Eurogrooves rollar coaster ride. Now can he top that?
10++++++(best song ever for a debut)

10. Mara Nell- Pagal(HRG Attack)- This was the last fast song on the cd, but what an incredible entry form HRG Attack. The title is pure nonsense, since I never actually hear the word Paga in the chorus, but this song is what we have come to know and love about Live Music Studio. You have some really nostalgic melody in the verses much like Ciao Ciao song would have up to the inserted synths between each line. than it has a melody in the bridge from a Louis song, than BAM! a chorus to blow most choruses out of the water. Power Power and Agressivness from a female sung song really gets my blood pumping and this song does just that.
9+/10

11. Valerie Scott- A Simply Melody(Saifam)- I can't recall the last TIME when we had a female song from Saifam on SEB, but here we go. The feel of the cd takes a dive deep into the slower romantic sound of the 90's. I love that sound. Here we are graced with what looks like an older track from the Gabrielli era at Saifam. This ong is truly amazing in it's overall melody, but it really moves me when that beautiful Italo bridge comes in. The chorus is equally moving how it morphs into the synth riff, which sounds more adequate calling it a chord progression since it's feel is Italo. The third couplet is very special since you hear the raw soundworlds and without a doubt my absolute favourite is the way it builds up to it's perfect ending. oh.Watch out for that false outro. It's too perfect.
10/10

12.Kevin Johson- Tonight Tonight(DELTA)- We are up to one of my top 3 tracks on this milestone of a cd. Anyone who listened to TIME in the mid 90's will immediately recognize that style of intro. The song Every Dog Has His Day by Stop Limit Line immedieatly came to mind with it's galloping bass and mega clear percussion. Infact what we got here is a song reminding me of those older David R. Jones and Phil & Stan hits. Especially in that chorus, which sounds slightly like a speeded up version of TIME After TIME...but wait that isn't the only surprise. Not by a long shot. You must go way back in TIME to the 80's to recognize the riff inspired by one of Newfields favourits. That's right Tension- My Dream. Only played faster and revamped to Eurobeat style of today. This song will please any Italo fan who longs for the relaxed and meloncholic(is that a word?) melodies of the golden era. Even the way the chorus is sung is pure Italo memories. In my eyes the only song with a proper Extended legnth. Even Eurogrooves entries were slightly shorter than usual, but this song holds the perfect structure for mixing. Pity it won't be on vinyl. I would love to own this gem.
10++++/10

13. Annalise feat Dave Rodgers - Unbelievable(ABeatC)- ABEatC has nothing to be ashamed of with only one song on this cd, because it's better than both Go Go's songs put together. The intro is simply amazing. The raw piano reminds me of something I would hear in a Dee Dee song. It also takes a page right from the 90's style and is also inspired by Pasquinni's early work at FLEA . The riff brings this wonderful song into the Eurobeat of today, so it makes this song a perfect hybrid of 90's and 2000's. Dave and Annalise sound incredible together and should produce more songs like these in the future. The third verse plays the synths in a jumpy and catchy way that I really wish Dave has finally gotten rid of those other week airy keyboards and just sticks to this wonderfull sound.
10/10

Ace- Wait For You(SCP)- SCP really redeem themselves with this song. I care 0% for the original and it's horrendouse pop percussion, but this song sounds like a page out of Jay Lehr's story. In fact, I wish he had sung it, since I perfer his vocals to Ace. Here Ace sounds good. The song it'self starts off rather slow, but kinda builds up to romantic Eurobeat speed; wich is something I couldn't pick up on the samples. So yeah, I eat my words by saying it sounding like a simple production, cuz it's really beautifully produced and also one of my favourites. The break inbetween with it's pianos and music box is really moving and could hve more impact in my life than I realize. Only TIME will tell.
9+/10

Once again the songs that are mega agressive and those that are romantic have the biggest impact on me. The ones inbetween are o.k., but it's those extremeties that really stand out for me. Eurogrooves has made possibly the best debut for a Eurobeat Label ever. tied with HRG Attack's Jay Gunner- Touch Me and Vibration's -Jacky O- Flippin Out. Saifam really took the frontline with two incredible songs, HRG Attack hardly ever fails me. Even Garcon's Ride In My... from 191 grew on me quickly. Sinclaire has broken out of his boring dull shell and is injecting some real Eurobeat vibe onto his music. The surprises were Abeatc which after so many years can produce a beautiful track and definately DELTA; who produce hit after hit, but this TIME hit that perfect zone with an amazing remmenicent sounding track.... and last ,but not least SCPs complete turn around with Ace's entry. The future looks bright for Eurobeat if we keep getting these different styles in every cd.

The mega mix was again a compltete waste of space, just showcasing the choruses. They can easily fit two more songs in there.
Last edited by drnrg on 13 Nov 2008, 05:43, edited 1 time in total.

Brisk
Eurobeat Fan

Post by Brisk » 13 Nov 2008, 05:23

I am honestly surprised with Unbelivable. My first impressions turned out to be horrid (hi2u sample quality) but it managed to become one of my favorites. Its a tie between Wait For You and Nack 5 as the best on the CD.

Jay
God of Romance

Post by Jay » 13 Nov 2008, 05:56

02. DOMINO & KAIOH / NACK 5 (GO GO'S MUSIC)
Given the rave reviews this song received as a result of the leaked previews, I found this surprisingly average. The vocals annoyed me most of all; Frederico's was especially off-key in some parts. I'm sure he's still trying to develop his voice for singing, so I won't libel him for it. The chorus was irksome and a tad cheesy as well, and the repetition of "Nack 5" and "79.5" got on my nerves after a few listens. Overall, it wasn't a bad production, but I'll surely forget about it in a few months.
Score: 5/10

03. APPLE / HEY BOY (EUROGROOVES)
I had a feeling this would be Ferretti singing the instant I found out this was Eurogrooves. This was one of only three amazing tracks on the album. "Hey Boy" brings me back to Erika's "Fever & Music" on SEB179, which I adored. It delivered something fresh and unique to Ferretti's plate. The bland and ordinary lyrics prevented this from scoring a top grade, but I adored everything else about this. A fine introduction to the SEB series for Eurogrooves!
Score: 9/10

04. MEGAN / 1.2.3.4. LIVE ON DANCE FLOOR (SINCLAIRESTYLE)
After the incredible "Move On Now Baby" from SEB187, I had some expectations for this production. Ultimately, those expectations were left unfulfilled. I found the unique introduction to be cool, but that's about it. Overall, this production is too reminiscent of all those Leonardi tracks from the 140s, 150s and the few in the 160s that I despised most of all from the old Delta: sappy and watered-down. It's time to move on now, SinclaireStyle baby.
Score: 3/10

05. ALPHATOWN / HARAJUKU NIGHTS (SAIFAM/ASIA)
With my preorder for this album, I also bundled it with SEB166 which contained "Black U.F.O" and "Domino" - two of Saifam's best productions. Unfortunately, "Harajuku Nights" does not match the addictive power and energy of these two great Saifam hits. I could imagine this track sounding so much better with more oomph, but in its current state, it's all right. I've owned this track for a while now and thought it to be plain when I first listened to it - a couple of months later and I don't care for it at all. I always find it difficult to rate productions I've listened to months ago, so I'll give this the rating I would've given it after my first few listens.
Score: 4/10

06. DOMINO / PARA GIRL <DOMINO GIRL'S POP MIX> (GO GO'S MUSIC)
I can't express how disappointed enough I am with GGM's general performance lately. Incredibly cheesy + super annoying vocals + extremely montonous soundworlds and melody = a big fat 0. Leave these types of productions to SCP in the future, PLEASE. This is the worst song I've heard since the cacophonic "Remind Me To Forget" from Madison on SEB167. Its overexposure on three albums already isn't winning it any brownie points either.
Score: 0/10

07. IRENE / FOOD FIGHTER (SCP)
I haven't enjoyed a single Irene song yet, so I had low expectations for this one. I’m slightly surprised how this worked out. I'm not a major fan of these fast and bubbly productions, but SCP somehow manages to make them listenable and not plain unbearable like the aforesaid Domino track. Sometimes they just work when they don't receive much exposure, too. It's a tad too cutesy for my liking and isn't something I'll be listening to every day, but I found the erratic and unpredictable synths and vocalwork funky. Decent in small doses.
Score: 6/10

08. TRI-STAR / SEF DELUXE (HI-NRG ATTACK)
The real treasure on the album. It's pleasing to note that HRG did not ruin Castellari's vocals as usual; she sounds amazing, and HRG needs to take advantage of her natural pitch more often. Dare I say, this may be the best HRG female production I've ever listened to. It's not as whacky or crazy as some may have expected, but I'm delighted it turned out that way. Incredible work!
Score: 10/10

09. EUROGROOVE / EURONIGHT (EUROGROOVES)
Honestly, I can't tell the difference between the new revolutionary 'Eurogrooves' and the old 'Time' with this production, but this brings me back to many of the amazing male TIME hits including "A Perfect Hero". The production would've sounded a lot better if De Leo were singing, as this is definitely up his alley. No matter though. Everything else works just fine. It was a pleasure being treated to another stellar Dall'ora hit.
Score: 8/10

10. MARA NELL / PAGAL (HI-NRG ATTACK)
...And this is the kind of HRG production I dislike most. Your typical pitched female vocals and warped sound worlds are a sure-fire recipe for a HRG disasterfest. It's a tired, overused formula and HRG needs to MOVE ON. Sure, this production stands out, but for all the wrong reasons. "Pagal" sounds lazily produced, which makes it really awkward to listen to. It's disconcerting to have one of HRG's best and one of HRG's worst productions on the same album. And by the same vocalist too.
Score: 1/10

11. VALERY SCOTT / A SIMPLY MELODY (SAIFAM/ASIA)
Old, old, old production, but that isn't bad. I find that Saifam's better productions are from 2-5 years ago when they possessed a shred of creativity anyway. It really stands out among the contemporary Asia hits as a unique production with a true romantic feel - something many of the recent Valery Scott productions lacked, such as "Valentine's Day", due to Saifam's recent entrenchment in power and BPMs. Overall, I really enjoyed it although it's not my favourite type of eurobeat by any means.
Score: 7/10

12. KEVIN JOHNSON / TONIGHT TONIGHT (DELTA)
I'm not often swayed by other people's reviews, but the reviews this production received a week ago made me worry. Delta got off to a shaky start to the 190s, but suffice to say I enjoyed "Tonight Tonight". I feel this isn't Kevin Johnson's cup of tea, but then again, I can't imagine any other Delta vocalist singing to it except maybe Jimmy Diamond. Other than this slight awkwardness, it was a decent production with a soothing disco vibe that fits the album theme well; however, it fails to match up against the many other contemporary Delta hits.
Score: 7/10

13. ANNALISE FEAT. D.RODGERS / UNBELIEVABLE (A-BEAT C)
Contrary to other people's reviews, I didn't find this to be as bad as I anticipated after a thorough listen. The preview left much to be desired, and this is a classic example why samples should never be used as the foundation to any review. Having said all that, the chorus was the nadir of the production with Gordon sounding bored as always. The Dave duets are hit-or-miss for me, but this left me divided. The verses and the bridge were well-done, but the chorus wrecked it. I will reiterate that there should've been another A-Beat C production on the disc to balance this low-key production against something with more of an edge. That would've elicited a more favourable response.
Score: 3/10

14. ACE / WAIT FOR YOU <DANCEFLOOR NIGHT MIX> (SCP)
I love these types of remixes and I can't wait to hear the other mix to this heartfelt production. The apex was without a doubt the vocals. Ace channels the passionate energy flawlessly through his deep vocalwork which is seldom seen in a eurobeat production these days. Many other eurobeat vocalists could take a page from Ace's book in this regard.
Score: 9/10

Conclusion:
Yet again, I am mostly disappointed with this album on a wider scale. The same problem that emerged with Super Eurobeat 191 is evident here again: some of the big names failing. I've mentioned this time and time again, but HRG needs to let go of the pitched vocals and typical sound worlds and reinvent themselves; they need to experiment more and step outside of their comfort zone. The same can be said about SinclaireStyle. The Megan track was merely a time warp back to the days of Delta at their lowest point during the 150s. Finally, I'd say the honeymoon is over for Go Go's Music with their under-par performance.

And of course, a warm and hearty welcome to Eurogrooves who entered the SEB series with a bang!

Top 3:

1. Tri-Star - SEF Deluxe
2. Apple - Hey Boy
3. Ace - Wait For You <Dancefloor Night Mix>

Bottom 3:

1. Domino - Para Girl <Domino Girl's Pop Mix>
2. Mara Nell - Pagal
3. Megan - 1.2.3.4. Live On Dance Floor
Last edited by Jay on 13 Nov 2008, 06:33, edited 2 times in total.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 13 Nov 2008, 06:10

Jay
The production would've sounded a lot better if De Leo were singing, as this is definitely up his alley.
I thought the same thing at first, but then I really got into Jock Lee's groove, especially in the screamy like "Euronight" chants. I think A duet with Chris & Lorenzo would have been magnificant.

Ricfiam
Eurobeat Master

Post by Ricfiam » 13 Nov 2008, 06:53

My side:
02 Domino & Kaioh - Nack 5 7/10
03 Apple - Hey Boy 7/10
04 Megan - 1 2 3 4 Live On Dance Floor 10/10
05 Alphatown - Harajuku Nights 10/10
06 Domino - Para Girl (Domino Girl's Pop Mix) 7/10
07 Irene - Food Fighter 2/10
08 Tri-Star - SEF Deluxe 7/10
09 Eurogroove - Euronight 8/10
10 Mara Nell - Pagal 7/10
11 Valery Scott - A Simply Melody 8/10
12 Kevin Johnson - Tonight Tonight 8/10
13 Annalise feat D.Rodgers - Unbelievable 7/10
14 Ace - Wait For You (Dancefloor Night Mix) 8/10
...I remember that time...
D I A B O L I K

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 13 Nov 2008, 07:04

I thought the album was one of the best SEB releases in a long time. As I said on the podcast, the SEB series seems to suffer from the 1X2 syndrome, where the CD doesn't appeal to me at all and only one or two songs 'shine.' - Although, this wasn't the case for 192. There were tons of surprises on the album; including but not limited to Unbelievable. All labels really shined on this compilation, but more-so than others would have to be GOGOs and SCP. Eurogrooves had a decent "debut" with their two songs as well, Hey Boy being the better of the two tracks.

In the words of Irene, "IT'S DELICIOUS!" XD

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 13 Nov 2008, 07:04

@Jay: I agree with you in most cases in terms of production styles (I.E, Sinclairestyle being less girly, sappy and watery; HRG using natural pitch, etc.), but I think much of that is Avex's demands, not labels' choice.

In fact, IIRC, Delta has only recently come out of a "Minor Key" request funk from Avex. Any musicians in the house, I invite you to listen to recent Delta tracks on SEB's since, say, the 180's and observe that trait. (It's a hard one to catch)
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.