SEB Package to be released on iTunes in November

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 27 Nov 2008, 17:00

Jion wrote: Am I the only one that thinks the riff (sabi, or synth chorus) from Breakin' OUt by Ace sound like an HRG riff? I'm almost expecting duet with Franz after hearing it haha..
That might just possibly win the internet and some of real life. I personally would LOVE to hear some other-label duets with Mr. Rimonti!
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

wolftickets1969
Eurobeat Master

Post by wolftickets1969 » 27 Nov 2008, 19:03

Hmm, no Domino-on-GGM or Go-Go Girls stuff, huh? At least not yet. I am hoping for maybe a Kiki & Kika/Fancy collection someday(eg Jam Jam Jam still hasn't been released in extended/unmixed form to the public), as well as more extendeds/unreleaseds from Sinclaire(eg stuff he did while at Delta, but now owns, eg Speedy Speed Boy, Feeling Alive, RockyDance, Eurobeat)

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 27 Nov 2008, 19:32

Colours of you / Ace sounds very very good !!

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 27 Nov 2008, 20:35

wolftickets1969 wrote:Hmm, no Domino-on-GGM or Go-Go Girls stuff, huh? At least not yet. I am hoping for maybe a Kiki & Kika/Fancy collection someday(eg Jam Jam Jam still hasn't been released in extended/unmixed form to the public), as well as more extendeds/unreleaseds from Sinclaire(eg stuff he did while at Delta, but now owns, eg Speedy Speed Boy, Feeling Alive, RockyDance, Eurobeat)
You *can* get Jam Jam Jam on Mu-Mo, but it's 128kbps WMA, which to me is worse than MP3. At least Apple's AAC format is pretty good at that bitrate!

Jay
God of Romance

Post by Jay » 28 Nov 2008, 00:48

wolftickets1969 wrote:Hmm, no Domino-on-GGM or Go-Go Girls stuff, huh? At least not yet. I am hoping for maybe a Kiki & Kika/Fancy collection someday(eg Jam Jam Jam still hasn't been released in extended/unmixed form to the public), as well as more extendeds/unreleaseds from Sinclaire(eg stuff he did while at Delta, but now owns, eg Speedy Speed Boy, Feeling Alive, RockyDance, Eurobeat)
This is an asinine statement you're trying to make, considering every other eurobeat song is not available in extended or unmixed forms. Why just single out Domino, Go Go Girls and Sinclaire?

And all those songs you listed except 'Feelin' Alive' are already available in extended format.

Shawaazu
Master of Time

Post by Shawaazu » 28 Nov 2008, 03:47

Speedy Speed Boy was released extended on an Initial D soundtrack

Eurobeat extended was on the bonus disc for SEB 99

Jion

Post by Jion » 28 Nov 2008, 10:15

As mentioned both those songs are in extended on mu-mo but I wouldn't mind seeing both songs on like a "Best Of Sinclaire Style" album.
You can hate me but you know you have quality issues =p

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 28 Nov 2008, 12:09

Just thinking about what sort of collections I'd love to see in the future :) ...

Lolita Special Collection
- Baby Baby Blue, I Won't Be Long, Just A Little Love, Macho Man, Riding On Fire, Sexy Lover Sexy Night, Sugar Baby Love Me, Think Of You

Go Go Girls Special Collection
- Baby Can You Love Me, Do You Wanna Dance, Electric Woman, Going Home, I Want Your Kiss Boy, Love Me Tonite, Stuff Like That, The Beat Of The Dance, Touch Me Here Touch Me There, Walking Around The Town

Ace Warrior collection
- 24 Hours A Day With You, Black Roses, Blem Blem, Fame, Feel The Fire, Fireball, King Of The Nightmares

Christine collection
- Back In My Arms, Crazy Generation, Heartbeat, Into The Light, It's A Beautiful Life, Mr. Nice Guy, Till The End Of Time, To Be Your Angel, You & I, Lovin' You Lovin' Me

Kiki & Kika collection
- Jam Jam Jam, Jungle Night, Big Yeah, Sunshine In My Life, In Your Eyes, My Name Is Goofy, Eurobeat Beat Boom, Party Girl, Snake Dance, Top Of The World, Dance Little Sister

Lucya collection
- Kiss Me Tonight, The Look Of Love, Give You My Love, All The Love Inside, Hey You!, History, Sentimental Song

Who do we pester to make these a reality? :D

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 29 Nov 2008, 00:37

I don't care how few songs Neo's released.
If he put out an album on iTunes I'd buy the WHOLE THING.

(Same for Rick Castle.)
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

Jion

Post by Jion » 29 Nov 2008, 01:22

zoupzuop2 wrote:I don't care how few songs Neo's released.

(Same for Rick Castle.)
Neo was weird. He was on every CD for a min and then 'poof' gone.
You can hate me but you know you have quality issues =p

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 29 Nov 2008, 07:22

Damn Damn,

This is like living hell, so many unreleased songs by my all time favourite artists that I am dying to listen to (Not forgetting extends!) yet I cannot get them. Damn Damn Damn. What a drag. :???: :evil:
You and me like a fire tonight
Me and you 2 guardian angels
Now I feel your touch into my heart
A ray of sun~

- Guardian Angels / Oceania

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 29 Nov 2008, 11:37

Jion wrote:

(Same for Rick Castle.)
I mourn the disappearance of Neo. Give me him over Grandpa Dave anyday! :P

Wasn't there still an unreleased Neo track in the list of unreleased A-Beat C songs posted a while back?

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 29 Nov 2008, 12:26

the_ditz wrote:
Jion wrote:

(Same for Rick Castle.)
I mourn the disappearance of Neo. Give me him over Grandpa Dave anyday! :P

Wasn't there still an unreleased Neo track in the list of unreleased A-Beat C songs posted a while back?
I think it would be good if The Race is the game and Go Go Wonder appear on the same album. Double goodness. :grin:
You and me like a fire tonight
Me and you 2 guardian angels
Now I feel your touch into my heart
A ray of sun~

- Guardian Angels / Oceania

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 30 Nov 2008, 02:51

the_ditz wrote: I mourn the disappearance of Neo. Give me him over Grandpa Dave anyday! :P

Naw. How it should go:

Get Neo to compose/write the song, or whatever made his productions so consistently awesome.
Then, get Dave to sing on it, alongside Neo. (Dave Rodgers's vox aren't THAT bad, if you ask me. )
Join me on an Odyssey.

Jay
God of Romance

Post by Jay » 30 Nov 2008, 03:47

zoupzuop2 wrote:Get Neo to compose/write the song, or whatever made his productions so consistently awesome.
Sandro Oliva.