VIP Mega Euro Star ~Hybrid~

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Jion

Post by Jion » 19 Nov 2008, 00:58

I believe the reason Iron Man was never released on music master was because of the issue Time Spa had with Avex and their exclusivity (which eventually kicked Time off SEB).
You can hate me but you know you have quality issues =p

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 19 Nov 2008, 02:08

Jion
I believe the reason Iron Man was never released on music master was because of the issue Time Spa had with Avex and their exclusivity (which eventually kicked Time off SEB).
It's funny how just when all that happened, Dall Ora was ready to launch his own label anyways. Ironically he is back on SEB with material that sounds better than ever. So AVEX got PUNKED!

oresama-chan
Eurohero

Post by oresama-chan » 24 Apr 2013, 13:09

cheeseman wrote:
cheeseman wrote:Special thanks to Ryota Kubo
Just crossed my mind... Isn't this our own oresama-chan? 8)
Sorry for the necro post. lol
Yeah, it's me. I wrote the lyrics. Anymore was originally a song called "Slave", but Laurent rejected it when Roby sent the demo to him, so we changed the chorus and that part of the lyrics and Roby sent it to Sym music. Roby's friend and co-worker, Elisabetta Dettori did the vocals, hence the artist name Betty Lou and Sylvia did the backup vocals. You still can see a picture of Elisabetta on Roby's Myspace.
ImageImageImage

Wataru Akiyama
Eurobeat Master

Post by Wataru Akiyama » 16 Jul 2013, 06:46

Oh good, a thread about this album. I listen to it a lot, mostly for the GIPSY BABY track.