Super Eurobeat 196

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Jion

Super Eurobeat 196

Post by Jion » 19 Dec 2008, 11:24

Since the artists for 194 are already mentioned and the rumor that 195 is J-Euro, there are a few potential songs that are going on for 196.

Matt Land & Lolita - I'm Your Bad Boy Racer
Mari-San - Don't Belong (mentioned by Sandro through a myspace comment)
Leo River - ???
You can hate me but you know you have quality issues =p

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 19 Dec 2008, 13:52

Hey, let me make a SEB199 thread before anyone else does!

Holyc rap 193 hasn't even been released, and you're discussing 196 already. :')!

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 19 Dec 2008, 16:24

Looks a lot better already, but just as I had vaguely predicted, this could turn out to be a one-label album (GGM in this case).
ImageImage

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 19 Dec 2008, 17:27

Umm,

Go Go Wonder ? The Race Is The Game ? DDD Initial D ? I hope Avex is listening.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 20 Dec 2008, 03:31

#Infinity
Looks a lot better already, but just as I had vaguely predicted, this could turn out to be a one-label album (GGM in this case).

What! Then I can't wait for the Eurogrooves only cd.(Drools)

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 20 Dec 2008, 05:52

drnrg wrote:#Infinity

What! Then I can't wait for the Eurogrooves only cd.(Drools)
Dude. If EVERY label had their own SEB volume, I'd be SUPER stoked. Imagine: All the best you've never heard from EVERYONE!
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 20 Dec 2008, 06:30

What? 'The best' and 'SEB' in once sentence (well, sorta), without a year attached to it? Unpossible!

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 28 Dec 2008, 03:09

#Infinity wrote:Looks a lot better already, but just as I had vaguely predicted, this could turn out to be a one-label album (GGM in this case).
If that's the case it would be the best SEB to ever be released! :!:

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 28 Dec 2008, 03:22

#Infinity wrote:Looks a lot better already, but just as I had vaguely predicted, this could turn out to be a one-label album (GGM in this case).
But then, if we had an album that is only one label, then we got to be fair to every label and give them an album on their own.

Suppose 196 is GGM, 197 should be ABC, 198 should be SCP and so on. I doubt people would like that as some of us do have certain fanboy-ism towards certain labels at the moment and prejudice towards the other labels. A one label CD will not work out, thats what I think, although there is always room for possibilities.

That said, I am seriously hoping for a huge Mega NRG Man comeback, his recent stuff hasn't been too convincing and I hope the 19x decade brings him back to his former glory. (Especially those from ABC)

valiant
Eurobeat Master

Post by valiant » 28 Dec 2008, 04:32

I really hope one label per cd wouldn't happen. What would happen with Dima and Sinclaire? :???:
Dima: The God of Eurobeat

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 28 Dec 2008, 05:25

valiant wrote:I really hope one label per cd wouldn't happen. What would happen with Dima and Sinclaire? :???:
They get mushed together in "SEB Newcomers", I dunno. =\
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 28 Dec 2008, 05:34

WNight
Suppose 196 is GGM, 197 should be ABC, 198 should be SCP and so on. I doubt people would like that as some of us do have certain fanboy-ism towards certain labels at the moment and prejudice towards the other labels. A one label CD will not work out, thats what I think, although there is always room for possibilities.

I actrually think it would work, cuz we would get all the different styles of each label. It would be like a normal cd with great and bad songs.

The ones that would be all hits would be Eurogrooves, HRG Attack, DELTA and DIMA. 8)

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 28 Dec 2008, 06:53

drnrg wrote:WNight

I actrually think it would work, cuz we would get all the different styles of each label. It would be like a normal cd with great and bad songs.

The ones that would be all hits would be Eurogrooves, HRG Attack, DELTA and DIMA. 8)
It depends on how an individual wants to look at it, I for example, am a great big fanboy of A-Beat-C, which means that an A-Beat-C only SEB is definitely going right into my SEB library, however, HRG Attack is my least favourite at the moment, given that a HRG Attack only SEB comes out, I would actually skip it and wait for another album, I know I am not the only one, thus creating less sales.

Of course, there are also people who are open to hearing all kinds of songs, that is where a single label SEB will shine, the hardcore album collector will work as well.

Bottomline : It all depends. No one can say for sure if a single label SEB will work out for sure but there are many possibilities.

Last Added : A-Beat-C and GGM only SEB is :grin:

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 28 Dec 2008, 07:06

valiant wrote:I really hope one label per cd wouldn't happen. What would happen with Dima and Sinclaire? :???:
The only labels I could really see it happening to are Go Go's Music, A-Beat C, SCP, and possibly Eurogrooves. Honestly though, I don't expect any one-label albums beyond 196, as eventually the other labels would be badly neglected, and GGM is probably getting the spotlight for the fact that they're probably Super Eurobeat's most popular label right now (or at least the new SEB director loves them the most out of the 9, based on how much room she's given them per album since 191), and would instinctively draw in the largest audience possible.
ImageImage

Ricfiam
Eurobeat Master

Post by Ricfiam » 28 Dec 2008, 07:34

what if only the GGM songs are known already for 196? 3 from 13 could be a fair takeplace.
To start releasing albums with 1 label would not fit into "road to SEB 200". It just doesn't make sense. Let's wait a few months and we'll see....
...I remember that time...
D I A B O L I K