BEST Eurobeat song OF ALL TIME?

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Phil Jay Falcon

Re: BEST Eurobeat song OF ALL TIME?

Post by Phil Jay Falcon » 06 Jan 2019, 20:27

Oh, well, this is a real hard question....

You must know, that my Playlist contains over 110 Eurobeat-Tracks (and the trend continues). It's really hard to choose right now, which should be the very very best.

I want to say it like this: The answer is, the best Eurobeat-song does not exist. There are many best Eurobeat-songs out there and everyone has to decide for themselves which song is the best. But as i said, to tell now the very best Eurobeat-song, this is really tough. So many are going through my head. Right now i think about Go 2 with "Not for sale", but then i think of another Eurobeat-track, which is may better. It's always the same. Maybe i should post my playlist here somewhere, cause i have many best Eurobeat-tracks, so you can get a picture for yourself.

alpines
Eurobeat Scholar

Re: BEST Eurobeat song OF ALL TIME?

Post by alpines » 07 Jan 2019, 09:42

Phil Jay Falcon wrote: 06 Jan 2019, 20:27Oh, well, this is a real hard question....
Depends on the weekday, lunar constellation, mood and what not.

To pick a specific best track is doing unjustice (in my opinion) to other tracks.
Sometimes I even listen to a song that often that I can't hear it anymore although it's pretty good, and when I fast forward (weeks, months) a few albums and hear that song again it starts from the beginning.