The Best of NonStop Super Eurobeat 2009

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Shawaazu
Master of Time

Post by Shawaazu » 23 Oct 2009, 03:09

#Infinity wrote:It is nice to finally see another real SEB-style cover! I just hope it continues into the 200's...
I'm sure Euro-chan and Beat-kun will be on the covers in the 200's :D

trainerkelly
Eurobeat Fan

Post by trainerkelly » 23 Oct 2009, 03:31

The cover's colours look like a repeat of SEB 192 and the wigs (?) look really messed up. 8D It looks very visually unpleasing. The girl with the lighter hair colour looks like a random short wig was thrown onto her head. >_> *cough* Okay. Done complaining about the cover.

=D I like the tracklisting. Cannot wait to get it~ Looking forward to hearing the Niko & Domino track! =X
|dA|YT|TWTTR|TMBLR|

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 23 Oct 2009, 05:48

Shawaazu wrote:I'm sure Euro-chan and Beat-kun will be on the covers in the 200's :D
Yes!

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 23 Oct 2009, 10:37

Is it possible 7A will be on the cover of 200? XD

What would you think if this actually happens? :P

Will154
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Will154 » 24 Oct 2009, 03:05

Densetsu13 wrote:
MAtRiCks wrote::o

LOL
Francis, I don't get it =P
Ben la criss! He thinks the cover looks like two décalissed women! ... Im sure that's what he meant.

All joking aside , i think this tracklist is great. Especially for unreleased tracks until we get SEB 201. I just don't understand why Im Superstar is even on there...I mean EVERYTHING in the 190's except THAT XD

Oh , and Domino & Niko , definitely epic.

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 24 Oct 2009, 09:02

Will154 wrote:
Densetsu13 wrote:
MAtRiCks wrote::o

LOL
Francis, I don't get it =P
Ben la criss! He thinks the cover looks like two décalissed women! ... Im sure that's what he meant.

All joking aside , i think this tracklist is great. Especially for unreleased tracks until we get SEB 201. I just don't understand why Im Superstar is even on there...I mean EVERYTHING in the 190's except THAT XD

Oh , and Domino & Niko , definitely epic.
I definately agree with you..
Gimme that Domino & Niko track! haha :P

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 28 Nov 2009, 21:51

Domino & Niko sounded is tooo messy for me :|
I didn't like it.
Anyway here are some samples for u :)

The long awaitened Kooky Spooky DJ Gun Mix:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mwom5m32znc

Dave & Futura - Super Eurobeat (I love the song):
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?gyqj2ztuzly

Domino & Niko - Superstar Megastar (Didn't like it):
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?juymyjmzoey

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 29 Nov 2009, 03:02

DarkSky wrote:Domino & Niko sounded is tooo messy for me :|
I didn't like it.
Anyway here are some samples for u :)

The long awaitened Kooky Spooky DJ Gun Mix:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mwom5m32znc

Dave & Futura - Super Eurobeat (I love the song):
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?gyqj2ztuzly

Domino & Niko - Superstar Megastar (Didn't like it):
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?juymyjmzoey
Well, Now I am feeling it, The sample of SEB already has much more potential than the whole Dance In My Town, Definitely looking forward.

Super Megastar - No comments for now.

Kooky Spooky Remix - Typical remix, Never thought they were of any good, Cut, Skipped.

Densetsu13
Eurobeat Master

Post by Densetsu13 » 01 Dec 2009, 03:09

Boss' Superstar remix was enjoyable, Gun's Kooky Spooky remix was unbearable.

Niko Kickboxing wasn't that great but Super Megastar was interesting. I can see it growing on me. I like how the synth line is the perfect amalgamation of each label's sound 8) Thriller is also hot.

DJ Boss' mix is the better of the two.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 01 Dec 2009, 07:35

Superstar Megastar sounded scary. I sounds like GoGos is trying to inject those mega popwerful sound effects that Eurogrooves uses, but ends up spounding like a bad repeat effect on the audacity program. Those who use that program will know what I mean.

Dave & Futura's song is a totaly different story. Sounds like a good song all around. Dave's vocals sound like they were slowed down a bit, but he sounds great.

The cover was oki for me. No hint of sexyness at all and the colours are not very attention grabbing either.

IUt is good to see new light at the end of the Eurobeat tunnel, Either way I'm glad HRG Attack and Newfield's Eurofreak got us through a very dry period. :)

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 01 Dec 2009, 10:06

Best of 2009 really sucked.
I mean, the mixing wasn't anything special, the new songs weren't that great, whoever mixed the 1st disc did way too much remixing to Super Mega Stars, and some of the songs on Disc 2 are just too slow... Dance In My Town sounds horrible at the speed it is on Disc 2.
:( It's very disappointing.

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 01 Dec 2009, 11:46

Nine wrote:Best of 2009 really sucked.
I mean, the mixing wasn't anything special, the new songs weren't that great, whoever mixed the 1st disc did way too much remixing to Super Mega Stars, and some of the songs on Disc 2 are just too slow... Dance In My Town sounds horrible at the speed it is on Disc 2.
:( It's very disappointing.
That's the original speed isn't it ? On the contrary, I find it to be way better than the version that was on 199.

Brisk
Eurobeat Fan

Post by Brisk » 01 Dec 2009, 23:20

So many songs are slowed down that they sounded awful. I thought megamixes were suppose to always make them faster. Here It Comes The Sun was way too slow, rather listen to the 199 version. Dance In My Town sounded crap too with more slowness. Eternity still sounds hot though, can't stop listening to it no matter what CD its on haha.

Super Eurobeat was sadly disappointing. Don't know but <s>Dave and Futura</s> Dave sounded weird with the effects used in the chorus. Hurray for watery effects?

Surprisngly, I like Sunday Morning more than Super Megastars, however both are still really awesome. I'll agree though, way too much remixing on Super Megastars. We only got to hear the unedited chorus only once.

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 02 Dec 2009, 08:42

Brisk wrote:So many songs are slowed down that they sounded awful.
So in other words, they're just awful - I hate to tell you this, but that's the original song. It's far more likely it was sped up on SEB 199. Speeding up songs does have the tendancy of making them sound more energetic/perky than they really are.