Blast! on iTunes!

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
thejti
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by thejti » 11 Mar 2011, 00:33

Vadim wrote:Blast has a more traditional sound than SCP..
Great acquisition to get a third volume..fortunately american amazon and iTunes are not hard to buy from..is Amazon version at a higher quality (rate) ..?

Anyway, remove Saifam and put Blast there...here's an idea for SEB.
Reduce Saifam from 2 songs to 1 and have Blast! release a song an album would be nice but the problem is this; Alberto Benati (Blast! producer) is on a hiatus from Eurobeat. I would rather have DJ Command release a song on Eurobeat. I would especially love to see Ken Blast and DJ Command together on a song.
Stop City Lover Can't You Break My Style?

Brisk
Eurobeat Fan

Post by Brisk » 11 Mar 2011, 02:35

I'd like to see more Ken Blast/Travis to be honest. Also, still no Together and Forever. There goes my expectations for the hope it was going to be released.

Densetsu13
Eurobeat Master

Post by Densetsu13 » 11 Mar 2011, 04:01

Tiger wrote:
taQ wrote:these are all previously released
Where? Vinyls? You do mean the extended versions right?

Also, still no Together & Forever...blah
Jason meant the fact that they've all been on nonstops before. What's disappointing about this release for me personally is that with the last couple of Blast releases there were at least a couple of tracks that never saw the light of day before. These featured on vol. 3 I'm all overly familiar with, but all the better for those who aren't (and for those who just need to have an extended for everything) :).

My guess is that Together and Forever might not get an extended release for licensing reasons as it does feature the original Captain Jack vocals. I could be completely wrong though.
thejti wrote:I would especially love to see Ken Blast and DJ Command together on a song.
QFT.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 11 Mar 2011, 07:52

can those of you who got the compilation already shead some light on the singers. Are they still Mike Snap and Sonic Ray with different aliases or brand new artists.

Especially interested on who are these?

Mr Heartbreak Robbie Boy 4:15 ¥ 150
Power Kiss Joe De Novo 4:30 ¥ 150

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 11 Mar 2011, 10:35

drnrg wrote:can those of you who got the compilation already shead some light on the singers. Are they still Mike Snap and Sonic Ray with different aliases or brand new artists.

Especially interested on who are these?

Mr Heartbreak Robbie Boy 4:15 ¥ 150
Power Kiss Joe De Novo 4:30 ¥ 150
The same tracks...
Maty Call - Power Kiss
Robbie Boy - Mr. Heartbreak

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 11 Mar 2011, 22:50

Great acquisition to get a third volume..fortunately american amazon and iTunes are not hard to buy from..is Amazon version at a higher quality (rate) ..?

About the quality, AAC 256kbps is lossy but MUCH better than MP3.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

thejti
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by thejti » 12 Mar 2011, 02:58

Lebon14 wrote:

Isn't Amazon's releases in 320 mp3?
Stop City Lover Can't You Break My Style?

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 12 Mar 2011, 03:48

thejti wrote:
Lebon14 wrote:

Isn't Amazon's releases in 320 mp3?
Last time I checked it was 256 kbps... but there aren't a huge difference between both anyway.

Yep, check this page out :
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/ ... =200389400
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

Megan188
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Megan188 » 12 Mar 2011, 21:35

Where was Power Kiss released before? I don't recognize the song title, nor the artist name. I'd guess that it's one of the newest tracks from the Blast! catalogue. It's a really awesome song, by the way!

Justican
Euro To B

Post by Justican » 12 Mar 2011, 23:38

LovePara - Eurobeat Hits 30 back in Feburary 2009 where half of these songs are seen, though they are all non-stop versions.

You even see Yoko on there by Dave Dima.

Shawaazu
Master of Time

Post by Shawaazu » 13 Mar 2011, 12:55

In Love Parapara Power Kiss was under the name Matty Call. It doesn't really matter but it is weird that it is under a different name in iTunes..

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 13 Mar 2011, 17:43

Today was the first chance I'd had to pick up these tracks, and I'm so glad that I did! Just like the first 2 collections, this is a must have for any lover of highly melodic Eurobeat - every tracks sounds great, but of course I have a few early favourites:

MIKE SNAP - JUMP IN THE FIRE
Attack from the word go - an all out adrenaline fuelled thrill ride with an excellent hook and extremely catchy vocal melody.

ROSEMARY - MERRY GO ROUND
The main reason I love is is plain and simple - it sounds so much like a Pamsy track!! From the melody to the sound scape and beyond, this is a simply stunning track on every level - I ADORE it!! :grin:

ROMI - DREAM LOVER
As epic as any Irene/Yo Shine track that has graced the Super Eurobeat releases, this only strengthens my feeling that Linda is by far one of the brightest shining lights in the modern Eurobeat scene!

SAETTA KID - SHOCK THE NIGHT
This is the kind of track that I really wish that Jager was putting out at SCP - it has a classic Eurobeat melody, with those distinctive vocals and some cheesy backing singers accenting virtually every line during the verse - awesome!

If Benati really isn't producing much if any Eurobeat nowadays, it's such a great shame as this just proves that their was bucketloads of talent at Blast!

Ricfiam
Eurobeat Master

Post by Ricfiam » 15 Mar 2011, 06:42

Any other place where I can buy them? I don't use itunes. Of course I prefer lossless.
...I remember that time...
D I A B O L I K

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 15 Mar 2011, 09:39

Ricfiam wrote:Any other place where I can buy them? I don't use itunes. Of course I prefer lossless.
Sorry dude... as much as I love lossless too, the only place they are available are Amazon MP3 (256kbps) and iTunes (AAC 256kbps (VBR))

P.S AAC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MP3 in quality @ same bitrate.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 16 Mar 2011, 12:36

the_ditz
ROSEMARY - MERRY GO ROUND
The main reason I love is is plain and simple - it sounds so much like a Pamsy track!! From the melody to the sound scape and beyond, this is a simply stunning track on every level - I ADORE it!!
Sorry ditz, but I don't hear any Transy Pamsy in that song. It reminds me more of songs like Everlasting Fire and Love Is The Name Of Love.I love the song though. Sure to make appearences on my Eurobeat list.

It's actually a great release. The only song I would give the boot to would be that crappy Parapara Cute. Pun intended :P