Blast! on iTunes!

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Megan188
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Megan188 » 17 Mar 2011, 03:20

Speaking of Pamsy, I think she's actually the vocalist in Ready To Start. It's kind of hard to tell, since the track is pitched and deviant from her usual style, but there are quite a few points, especially during the verses, that I can recognize her distinct voice.

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 17 Mar 2011, 20:12

drnrg wrote:the_ditz
ROSEMARY - MERRY GO ROUND
The main reason I love is is plain and simple - it sounds so much like a Pamsy track!! From the melody to the sound scape and beyond, this is a simply stunning track on every level - I ADORE it!!
Sorry ditz, but I don't hear any Transy Pamsy in that song. It reminds me more of songs like Everlasting Fire and Love Is The Name Of Love.I love the song though. Sure to make appearences on my Eurobeat list.
I don't mean that the song in its current state sounds like Pamsy, but the melodies and certain production techniques (for example, those shuddering arps just like the one used in "So Fragile") really make the song sound like it was written in Pamsy's style. Even the hint of some kind of key change in to the verse hints at Pamsy's best tracks.

As for the possibility of Greta being Pamsy, I can definitely hear certain similarities when you slow down Ready To Start by about 8% in Goldwave, as this takes the vocal tone to around Pamsy's more natural range. I can definitely hear the pronunciation and tone of some words are the same, but when I did the same thing with Listen To Your Heart, I got the impression that Greta might be a completely different vocalist that just shares certain pronunciation traits. I could be wrong though... it would be nice to have someone to confirm this ;)

Megan188
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Megan188 » 18 Mar 2011, 00:58

the_ditz wrote:As for the possibility of Greta being Pamsy, I can definitely hear certain similarities when you slow down Ready To Start by about 8% in Goldwave, as this takes the vocal tone to around Pamsy's more natural range. I can definitely hear the pronunciation and tone of some words are the same, but when I did the same thing with Listen To Your Heart, I got the impression that Greta might be a completely different vocalist that just shares certain pronunciation traits. I could be wrong though... it would be nice to have someone to confirm this ;)
Despite also using the Greta alias, Listen To Your Heart is definitely a different vocalist. It sounds like the same girl who sang Supa Supa Man from Eurobeat Blast! Vol. 2.