Super Eurobeat Vol.207 -Everlasting Dance Trax-

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Lexi Rinale
Eurocurious

Post by Lexi Rinale » 07 Aug 2010, 02:43

DarkSky wrote:I thought we were going to get flames?

That girl's hair is on fire!

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 07 Aug 2010, 03:02

DarkSky wrote:I thought we were going to get flames?

From afar, that cover looks like a man but... when we get to see the actual thing......... it's woman, yet, again.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

Vadim
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Vadim » 07 Aug 2010, 17:24

Avex get these cover pictures virtually from everywhere...
This pic can very easily be Paris Hilton.

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 07 Aug 2010, 22:21

207 already? Meh I've dropped out of the band wagon ages ago, need to listen to the past what 4 releases properly to actually get on with the show... Hard to get back on the horse when the few bits here and there haven't really been too thrilling though.

Gotta try to get my act together and actually listen to what eurobeat world has had to offer for the summer.

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 07 Aug 2010, 22:36

Bore wrote:207 already? Meh I've dropped out of the band wagon ages ago, need to listen to the past what 4 releases properly to actually get on with the show... Hard to get back on the horse when the few bits here and there haven't really been too thrilling though.

Gotta try to get my act together and actually listen to what eurobeat world has had to offer for the summer.
Don't worry, you're not missing anything good. haha

Air
Euro To B

Post by Air » 07 Aug 2010, 22:54

Nine wrote:
Bore wrote:207 already? Meh I've dropped out of the band wagon ages ago, need to listen to the past what 4 releases properly to actually get on with the show... Hard to get back on the horse when the few bits here and there haven't really been too thrilling though.

Why do you even still listen to Eurobeat?
Why are you even still active on Eurobeat-Prime?
What the hell are you doing here if you don't even like the music, that's what I want to know :S
Smile :-)

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 07 Aug 2010, 22:58

Because in secret he still listens to eurobeat all day long. ;D

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 07 Aug 2010, 23:29

Air wrote:
Nine wrote:

What the hell are you doing here if you don't even like the music, that's what I want to know :S
Me or Phil? :P Or both? Since I'm anything but active. On my half, I still enjoy the old eurobeat, the new one just seems to stink for the most part. Kinda like modern music in general, the good times were back in the 90s and the further away we get, the worse music seems to get.

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 08 Aug 2010, 01:29

Air wrote:
Nine wrote:

Hey DarkSky - I listen to Eurobeat every day, I even wake up to it every morning (Looka Bomba is my alarm XD). Although, I am not that active on here anymore... unless you figure two or three posts a week being active. I just don't like the new releases. :( It sucks, but I still look forward to every new SEB in hopes of them releasing a diamond in the rough.

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 08 Aug 2010, 10:56

I still haven't picked up a release since 196. Nothing in the series entices me anymore.

It still interests me to see where Eurobeat is going, of course. However I just don't find time to listen to EB more than once every few months anymore. ;)

aXu
The Sidekick

Post by aXu » 08 Aug 2010, 12:03

[/quote]Why do you even still listen to Eurobeat?
What the hell are you doing here if you don't even like the music, that's what I want to know :S[/quote]

Someone has to moderate these forums.
Plus new SEB has some good tunes, so i guess newer eurobeat ain't all bad.
Cybersex is on the line, I'm still running in the nineties

Air
Euro To B

Post by Air » 08 Aug 2010, 12:22

aXu wrote: Someone has to moderate these forums.
Plus new SEB has some good tunes, so i guess newer eurobeat ain't all bad.
Okay I see, but please try to be a bit less negative because I've seen more people being angry because of that negativity of Nine and others (Bore... no not you) all the time.
Smile :-)

Delita_chan
Euro To B

Post by Delita_chan » 08 Aug 2010, 20:51

Ah, I tend to agree with Bore somewhat...it seems that Eurobeat is going downhill. I really like the older stuff, but a lot of the new stuff is just pretty generic.

I worry about the Eurobeat future. I was just in Japan for the umpteenth time and I went to several CD shops for other stuff. Out of curiosity, I went to the Eurobeat section - still only Vol. 200 is advertised. Don't know what's going on with post 200. I'm guessing the stores are not interested in stocking up on it?
hell, I later found 200 in the bargain bin at a used CD shop :o
On the plus side, I did score a new copy of Euromach 7 for 100yen...

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 08 Aug 2010, 22:42

Delita_chan wrote: On the plus side, I did score a new copy of Euromach 7 for 100yen...
For you it's a plus side, but it clearly shows that Eurobeat is going downhill... even when it's an old release. 100yen is about................. nothing.

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 08 Aug 2010, 23:18

DarkSky wrote:
Delita_chan wrote: On the plus side, I did score a new copy of Euromach 7 for 100yen...
For you it's a plus side, but it clearly shows that Eurobeat is going downhill... even when it's an old release. 100yen is about................. nothing.
That's pretty much a normal price for an used cd. ;P People have been telling me I should go to Japan to score cheap eurobeat for many years now. ;3