Super Eurobeat Vol.207 -Everlasting Dance Trax-

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Megan188
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Megan188 » 24 Aug 2010, 02:26

I can't wait for the release of this album - I want to purchase Stardust really badly! :grin:

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 24 Aug 2010, 06:44

Megan188 wrote:I can't wait for the release of this album - I want to purchase Stardust really badly! :grin:
207 seems like an eternity from 206 for some reason. For me, It's currently 24th August 2.51 PM, Which pretty much means that we still got a week or more to go before the release date, Which is total blasphemy

:-x :-x :-x
You and me like a fire tonight
Me and you 2 guardian angels
Now I feel your touch into my heart
A ray of sun~

- Guardian Angels / Oceania

UFOPOLI
Eurobeat Boom

Post by UFOPOLI » 24 Aug 2010, 08:04

Nine wrote:10. Stay With Me / Marika
13. 恋しさと せつなさと 心強さと [EUROGROOVES REMIX] / m.o.v.e
14. Take My Breath Away (Euro Healing) / Ace
My thoughts exactly! Stay With Me sounds very promising, move is always good, and I've been hoping for more ballad versions of classics for a long time already.
Every time I'm free
I realize that funny time will take me higher

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 31 Aug 2010, 14:36

Rejoice! Extends, Instrumentals and a few more are now up on Itunes JP.

Seriously this does it, The credit singer for Take My Breath Away has really made me rofl like mad and it doesn't help that there's four of them now. :D :D :D
A ray of sun~

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 31 Aug 2010, 15:06

Does anyone have any idea why the Ace tracks are always hijacked by the Dog Ears in iTunes anyway?? It's soooo random! :P

Anyways, off to listen to the new tracks :grin:

Vadim
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Vadim » 31 Aug 2010, 20:07

Limousine is trying to be, like, a bohemian rhapsody, I think..but anyway, neat stuff..!

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 31 Aug 2010, 21:03

Vadim wrote:Limousine is trying to be, like, a bohemian rhapsody, I think..but anyway, neat stuff..!
I think I'd agree with that, as it's like 5 or 6 songs all meshed together, but on some level it seems to work.

The only tracks that haven't gone up in my estimations since the samples are Bigga Boom and Wonderwoman Dream (it sounds way too much like the terrible Phil & Linda tracks from Time). All other tracks have either met or exceeded my expectations created after hearing the samples. Top 3 after a few hours of looping the tracks are Limousine, Stardust and Stay With Me (this track is this album's "Labyrinth of Love" - closely aligned to Eurodance, although not to the same degree or in the same areas (Marika's vocals sound a lot more like they would belong in another genre))

On a side note, can some please tell Sinclaire to stop abusing key changes in his tracks? They have become a tiresome gimmick employed to try and liven up his productions when he has obviously run out of ideas and inspiration. 1.2.3.4. FIRE! is actually a decent track - it doesn't need token key changes confusing its flow. Stay With Me is an example of how a key change can actually enhance a song and bring it to a sensible conclusion. Here's hoping someone affiliated with SinclaireStyle actually reads this and takes note since it's something that is really starting to get under my skin.

Air
Euro To B

Post by Air » 31 Aug 2010, 21:45

My god, EuroGrooves did very well in this album.
Also Delta with Stay With Me.
Smile :-)

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 31 Aug 2010, 23:47

the_ditz
The only tracks that haven't gone up in my estimations since the samples are Bigga Boom and Wonderwoman Dream (it sounds way too much like the terrible Phil & Linda tracks from Time).
The Phil & Stan/David R. Jones trax sounded very Italo/NRG style. I'm guessing that's what you didn't like about them? Did you also not like Be My Day, Be My Night and Perfect Lover? those were conciderably faster than most other songs in their era. I actually liked the fact the Phil & Stan was never overused and each TIME they released a new track, it just felt really fresh.

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 01 Sep 2010, 03:15

Vadim wrote:Limousine is trying to be, like, a bohemian rhapsody, I think..but anyway, neat stuff..!
I kinda agree with you here, Well ... Except the neat stuff part.

Going by first impressions, The album is really just a little bit above average. I am still not warming up to Wonderwoman Dream and All About You, It's one thing to be aishu but at times, It really gets pretty boring. My top 3 so far are The Race Of The Night, 1,2,3,4 Fire and Hi Love. Contrary to what some people say, 1,2,3,4 Fire in my opinion is actually the best Sinclaire Style song so far, Yeah, MUCH better than that overrated sag called Toy For Love.
A ray of sun~

Tiger
Master of Time

Post by Tiger » 01 Sep 2010, 17:45

Is it just me or does the riff for Limousine not fit for such a powerful song =/ I think it is probably the weakest point of the song.

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 01 Sep 2010, 18:49

Tiger wrote:Is it just me or does the riff for Limousine not fit for such a powerful song =/ I think it is probably the weakest point of the song.
I wondered when the beef with Go-Go's synths would make an appearance. I for one think the hook works perfectly in the context of the song, but I don't expect anyone else to agree since I think I am hearing a different tone to the Go-Go's synths compared to everyone else :P

After spending my first full day at work, I was surprised to find that the song looping in my head the most throughout the day was 1.2.3.4. FIRE! This will probably become one of my most played tracks from this album, although I don't know whether I would really classify it among my top 3 songs at this stage. There's loads of time though.

I did also receive a strange look from one of my colleagues when I came bounding into the lunch room, plonked myself down beside them and exclaimed "Tell meeeeeeeeeeeee, destination to GO!!" Raised eyebrows and vacant expressions all around :D
drnrg wrote:the_ditz Quote:
The only tracks that haven't gone up in my estimations since the samples are Bigga Boom and Wonderwoman Dream (it sounds way too much like the terrible Phil & Linda tracks from Time).

The Phil & Stan/David R. Jones trax sounded very Italo/NRG style. I'm guessing that's what you didn't like about them? Did you also not like Be My Day, Be My Night and Perfect Lover? those were conciderably faster than most other songs in their era. I actually liked the fact the Phil & Stan was never overused and each TIME they released a new track, it just felt really fresh.
The reason I dislike Wonderwoman Dream is because of the really wishy-washy feel to the synths - they sound like a big cushion of marshmallows on a big white puffy cloud. A nice image maybe, but in a Eurobeat song it just turns me off for some reason and I have a strong urge to close my eyes (never good, especially when I'm driving). It's a style of Eurobeat that I could never take to when Time were using it, so it's no surprise really that even Dima can't make me enjoy the style.

It's not tremendously offensive, but sadly it will probably still end up towards the bottom of my rankings on this album just because there is such strong competition on this release. Bottom of the 3 Dima offerings for me without a doubt.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 02 Sep 2010, 01:10

I only have three trax so far and since my Mom is here with me right now, I probobly won't get my cd untill the end of the month. There is no way I'm waiting that long.

Anyway I have only 3 trax to boast at the moment. One of them and possibly one of the best Claudio Magnani sung songs would have to be Stardust. That song took me straight to the TIME era when Claudio sang for Atrium, De Niro, Thomas T. ect... That prefect "spacy" Eurobeat is especially what I love. he did it again with Superknife at HRG Attack. Anyway, that continuous synth bit played throughout the song is what I concider perfect traditional Eurobeat. Dima even gives the hi-hats a much deserved break so as the rest of the songs melody shines. if there was ever a song that sounds like it was Dall Ora influenced; it would have to be this one. Epic, Tremendouz , Amazing and catchy as hell.

The next one I couldn't pass up is Dave's trax. The Race Of The NightEver since the awesomnous of Louder & Faster; I knew it would be another Epic trax and I was right. If you melt over amazing intros like I do, then this track has your name on it. Dave knows what he is doing with a guitar. He is untouchable when it comes to producing a Eurobeat Racing themed song. two mega chartbusters and counting..SunFire can only bring about great things for Eurobeat.

The third trax I got was Feel The Power Inside and it has everything to do with the fact that Nick Festari is on vocals. This trax proves that HRG Attack has many tricks up their sleeve and there will be no slowing them down. I'm really glad they have become a force to reckon with in the new SEB millenium. Another bonifide hit for HRG and score another one for Eurobeat.

Megan188
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Megan188 » 02 Sep 2010, 02:48

Overall, I think this will probably go down as one of the better albums of the 200's for me. I actually like every song on here, even the ones I was unsure about initially. That's not something I can say about my other favorite releases this decade so far - 201 had 10,000 Lovers and Never Ending Love, 202 IKTES, and 203 the three Delta songs.

Wonderwoman Dream may be a little slow, but I actually like it quite a bit. It's an aishu eurobeat song, plain and simple. It works well for me because the vocals are excellent and the production is nice and smooth without sounding horribly repetitive. The chorus and synth remind me a lot of Madison's Don't Let Me Down.

The best overall songs on here for me are Stardust, Hi Love, Stay With Me, and the Eurogrooves Remix, but I actually also ended up really liking Limousine as well.

Brisk
Eurobeat Fan

Post by Brisk » 02 Sep 2010, 06:15

Only bought 1,2,3,4 Fire off Musico for now and this is definitely a throw back to the SEB 80s-120s. Probably my favorite song of the this decade now...