How do you define "eurobeat"?

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 01 Jul 2011, 04:47

Personally, I define Eurobeat as a genre evolved from Italo Disco, which is published by AVEX on the Super Eurobeat CD series (or spin offs like Euromach for example) which is produced by the handful of Italian labels that contribute or have contributed towards the compilation - or any music directly influenced by the previous and that holds the exact same structure and sound.

Phil Jay Falcon

Re: How do you define "eurobeat"?

Post by Phil Jay Falcon » 17 Feb 2019, 18:25

How I define Eurobeat?

Ehm.... :???:

That will going to be pretty deep now, what i post now. Maybe a big wall of post.

OK, when someone ask me, how I would describe Eurobeat, i would answer....... like this:

And then he has my definition, haha! :grin:

For me, Eurobeat is loud, it's fast, it's Hype, it's outstanding. Oh, and it's not mainstream. No boring "la la la" here, no ridiculous "bububu" there, you will rather hear "YEEEAAAHHHH" and "WOOOOOOOOOO", you can not just sit there, you almost move on your own without noticing it. A good mixture of modern Italo-disco and Euro-disco with strong beats, a touch of japanese flair and a good dose of hype. Even a normal Eurobeat-song has more power than other music-genres. Even the lyrics has so much power.

But why using words? It's always difficult to describe. You just need to hear a good bunch of it and there you have your answer! :wink:

So much for my profound text! :mrgreen:

xiao
Euroheater

Post by xiao » 18 Feb 2019, 07:37

like the music of my heartbeat Image

🪐

Kat
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Kat » 26 Feb 2019, 14:29

Phil Jay Falcon wrote: 17 Feb 2019, 18:25 How I define Eurobeat?
For me, Eurobeat is loud, it's fast, it's Hype, it's outstanding. Oh, and it's not mainstream. No boring "la la la" here, no ridiculous "bububu" there, you will rather hear "YEEEAAAHHHH" and "WOOOOOOOOOO", you can not just sit there, you almost move on your own without noticing it. A good mixture of modern Italo-disco and Euro-disco with strong beats, a touch of japanese flair and a good dose of hype. Even a normal Eurobeat-song has more power than other music-genres. Even the lyrics has so much power.
I agree with that :!:
Wake up in the morning with my book
I'll go to my school I'll go very fast
'Cos I've a lot study and I wanna be ready tonite
When the disco is open