Places to buy Eurobeat

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Bonkers
Euroheater

Places to buy Eurobeat

Post by Bonkers » 13 Dec 2010, 20:16

K, I'm in America, so I always have to use the "Used & New" section on Amazon.com to get what few Eurobeat albums I own. Is there a more cheaper outlet for American consumers to get NEW copies of the ablums besides amazon.co.jp? Also, I saw that junodownload had full-length mp3 releases of Hi-NRG Attack's tracks, are there any other labels that sale mp3 versions of their music? and if so, what sites?

thejti
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by thejti » 13 Dec 2010, 20:58

There's a bunch of available music on iTunes. There's also stuff available on www.junodownload.com. As for purchasing actual albums, you'll probably find it cheaper to buy the albums at www.cdjapan.com.
Stop City Lover Can't You Break My Style?

the_ditz
Euroheater

Re: Places to buy Eurobeat

Post by the_ditz » 13 Dec 2010, 21:18

Bonkers wrote:K, I'm in America, so I always have to use the "Used & New" section on Amazon.com to get what few Eurobeat albums I own. Is there a more cheaper outlet for American consumers to get NEW copies of the ablums besides amazon.co.jp? Also, I saw that junodownload had full-length mp3 releases of Hi-NRG Attack's tracks, are there any other labels that sale mp3 versions of their music? and if so, what sites?
On Juno Download, it's really only Hi-NRG Attack and Saifam/Asia that have released a great number of tracks. As thejti says, iTunes has quite a few Super Eurobeat Special Collections that are worldwide releases, so you'll be able to pick them up on US iTunes no probs. iTunes also has quite a few other choice cuts, namely the Vibration/LED albums (David Dima used to produce at these labels) - search for compilations such as World 2: Eurobeat and Eurobeat Dance Power. Also, you should check out the Blast Eurobeat compilations - lots of great tracks on them :)