Touhou Eurobeat Vol. 2

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Touhou Eurobeat Vol. 2

Post by zoupzuop2 » 15 Dec 2010, 20:48

http://www.a1-label.com/

01. Bamboo Dance
Vocal:Shihori
Lyric:Yassie
Arrange:DJ Command (秋葉工房)
竹取飛翔 〜 Lunatic Princess [東方永夜抄]

02. Right or Wrong
Vocal:AXEL.K×Shihori
Lyric:ELEMENTAS×Yassie
Arrange:ELEMENTAS×DJ Command (秋葉工房)
亡き王女の為のセプテット [東方紅魔郷]
ネクロファンタジア [東方妖々夢]
千年幻想郷 〜 History of the Moon [東方永夜抄]

03. Men Becomes a Knight
Vocal:あにろく!
Arrange:Sugano (KIZUNA RECORDS)
妖精大戦争 〜 Fairy Wars [妖精大戦争]

04. 優しい嘘
Vocal:GUMI (Megpoid)
Lyric:SAM (samfree)
Arrange:SAM (samfree)
亡き王女の為のセプテット [東方紅魔郷]

05. Friskies
Vocal:朱花 (VIGNETTE HOUSE)
Lyric:朱花 (VIGNETTE HOUSE)
Arrange:Ash (VIGNETTE HOUSE)
ティアオイエツォン(withered leaf) [東方妖々夢]
死体旅行 〜 Be of good cheer! [東方地霊殿]

06. Believe Me
Vocal:AXEL.K
Arrange:DJ Command (秋葉工房)
信仰は儚き人間の為に [東方風神録]

07. Come Back To Me
Vocal:3L (NJK Record)
Lyric:ELEMENTAS
Arrange:ELEMENTAS
懐かしき東方の血 〜 Old World [東方永夜抄]

08. Savior of the Sky
Vocal:T.Stebbins
Lyric:T.Stebbins
Arrange:Sugano (KIZUNA RECORDS)
感情の摩天楼 〜 Cosmic Mind [東方星蓮船]

:3
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

Megan188
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Megan188 » 15 Dec 2010, 23:23

Interesting that you're on this compilation, Travis. :eek:

Jay
God of Romance

Post by Jay » 15 Dec 2010, 23:30

Megan188 wrote:Interesting that you're on this compilation, Travis. :eek:
Why else would he post this thread? :wink:

I like the cover. Much better than the first one.

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 16 Dec 2010, 01:19

Jay wrote:
Megan188 wrote:Interesting that you're on this compilation, Travis. :eek:
Why else would he post this thread? :wink:
Because the first one provided genuine discussion and a variety of new material?

Yes, I'm on it. I'd have posted it if I weren't, the first one provided great new material for the Eurobeat world regardless of my involvement. I'm not such a wanker that I only post about my own releases, if you may recall I was damned near silent during the release of "New Horizon" (especially in contrast to the WTSGD fiasco).
I'm not the only person on the forum that cares about this album/series. If I knew of Toho Euro Flash (the other Touhou Eurobeat album which is Akiba-Koubou exclusive— I have NO involvement) having a sequel, I'd post it here. (And I wish they would, Mr. Command did excellent on it.)
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 16 Dec 2010, 08:15

Nice... I wish I could order it. Btw, I never ever got any news from Sugano since volume 1. So, I had to stay with my FLAC rip and no artwork...
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 17 Dec 2010, 03:13

zoupzuop2
Yes, I'm on it. I'd have posted it if I weren't, the first one provided great new material for the Eurobeat world regardless of my involvement. I'm not such a wanker that I only post about my own releases, if you may recall I was damned near silent during the release of "New Horizon" (especially in contrast to the WTSGD fiasco).
Am I the only one who loved When The Sun Goes Down?

I think the songs featured on this series are too fast for thier own good, but I really loved Faithful Heart, so I'm thinking Savior Of The Sky should be just as epic.

I seriously have a problem with these compilations not featuring artist names. What's the point in that??? :-x

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 17 Dec 2010, 03:46

drnrg wrote:zoupzuop2
I think the songs featured on this series are too fast for thier own good, but I really loved Faithful Heart, so I'm thinking Savior Of The Sky should be just as epic.

I seriously have a problem with these compilations not featuring artist names. What's the point in that??? :-x
That's how these Japanese fan-labels tends to make their tracks, I think. Not all the tracks are blazingly fast, but I actually really like their speed.

As for artist names, not all of these labels have established themselves in the same way avex artists have. That said, some of them DO have artist names (they're just not as prominent)— as you can see, Shihori and AXEL K. from A1 and 3L from Toho Euro Flash (HOLY CRAP! Crossover from the other album?!?) have prominence in name. Also, fans of other japanese "fan-music" would recognize the Vocaloid name Gumi/MegPoid as an artist in her own right. Of course, producers such as DJ Command and ELEMENTAS also have their own prominence on this album.
Join me on an Odyssey.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 17 Dec 2010, 04:02

zoupzuop2
As for artist names, not all of these labels have established themselves in the same way avex artists have. That said, some of them DO have artist names (they're just not as prominent)— as you can see, Shihori and AXEL K. from A1 and 3L from Toho Euro Flash (HOLY CRAP! Crossover from the other album?!?) have prominence in name. Also, fans of other japanese "fan-music" would recognize the Vocaloid name Gumi/MegPoid as an artist in her own right. Of course, producers such as DJ Command and ELEMENTAS also have their own prominence on this album.

When I see wierd names like Megapoid, ect, I tend to realte that to Japanese animi..

Anyway,

so Bamboo Dance is sung by Lunatic Princess? Whatever happened to cool names like Mad Max, Franz Tornado and Ken Blast :P

taQ
Eurobeat Master

Post by taQ » 17 Dec 2010, 04:51

bamboo dance is by shihori, as it says.

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 17 Dec 2010, 05:00

drnrg wrote:zoupzuop2

When I see wierd names like Megapoid, ect, I tend to realte that to Japanese animi..

Anyway,

so Bamboo Dance is sung by Lunatic Princess? Whatever happened to cool names like Mad Max, Franz Tornado and Ken Blast :P
That's because she is, kind of.

Lunatic Princess is the name of the original song by ZUN (the maker of the games from which these songs come). The artist in that song's case is Shihori.

Mad Max came from a movie (a really fun one), Franz Tornado came from... God knows where, and Ken Blast... well, I'll have to keep that a secret~
Join me on an Odyssey.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 17 Dec 2010, 06:32

Anyway, zoup, any way of buying the first two CDs outside of Japan? Like I said above, I never been able to get the first one... Sugano never replied to me about it.

/o/ @ fact that Shiori is a vocaloid XD
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 17 Dec 2010, 06:37

Lebon14 wrote:Anyway, zoup, any way of buying the first two CDs outside of Japan? Like I said above, I never been able to get the first one... Sugano never replied to me about it.

/o/ @ fact that Shiori is a vocaloid XD
Shiori isn't the vocaloid, Gumi/MegPoid is.

As for buying outside of Japan... tbh I still have no idea. My only guess would be to contact A-One or one of the participating labels directly? But that can only get you so far. I really wish I knew.
Join me on an Odyssey.

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 17 Dec 2010, 08:50

Do you actually own the CDs Travis?

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 17 Dec 2010, 15:13

DarkSky wrote:Do you actually own the CDs Travis?
Not physically; A-One sent me the mp3s of the first one.
Join me on an Odyssey.

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 17 Dec 2010, 15:34

That's a shame.. by the way that Toho Euro Flash album has a hentai looking cover lol