Super Eurobeat 212

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Megan188
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Megan188 » 21 Feb 2011, 19:48

Okay, yeah...A New Day goes pretty much nowhere.

Vadim
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Vadim » 21 Feb 2011, 20:26

DP is a great tune to my ear, besides I am not familiar with TAS 09.

Danger Zone on the other hand... :x ...don't know should I laugh or cry...

p.s. can't id any Delta in there...unless it's Claire M..

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 21 Feb 2011, 21:15

Danko wrote:Image
Okay, so thats:

3 SCP (Ace, Yo Shine & Melissa White)
3 Dima (Mr. Moog, Claire M. & David & Toy
3 A-Beat C/Sunfire (King & Queen, Digital Planet & Annalise (unless she defected??))
2 Hi-NRG Attack (Joe D. Toaster & Cy-Ro)
2 Go-Go's Music (Virginelle & Go Go Girls)
1 SinclaireStyle (Megan)
1 Saifam/Asia (DJ Space C)

No Delta to be seen - perhaps Avex were miffed at the EBM 21 tracks released online?

I'm pretty psyched for this album now we finally have the tracklisting - all 3 SCP tracks should be awesome, Dima should provide some variety with the two new vocalists (one being is wife, Toy!) and Go-Go's bringing back the girl power! :grin:

Also, I just have to add this from the Google Translate page of the little blurbs about each track from the SEB blog, I'm sure most people will be delighted to see that...
11. JUMP ON THE SOUND / CY-RO
"CY-RO" is a first step in 2011, BPM fast as ever to Come Back! Rampage is sore after a long exciting really refreshing!
Cy-Ro is unleashing some fast BPMs that will make you really long and excitingly refreshed!! Form an orderly queue please...

No samples yet, but hopefully they'll appear very, very soon :)

Tiger
Master of Time

Post by Tiger » 21 Feb 2011, 21:40

I'm guessing that all of the AbeatC stuff on the album isn't Sun Fire but I could be wrong.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 21 Feb 2011, 22:13

Danko wrote:Image
Only 2 Low-NRG Attack songs on here... that might be actually be better than 211 by far... That bonus tracks is NOT happealing to me.

Set Me Free by Ace is amazing; Nuf said. Looking forward to the rest of SCP's stuff.

Dima is just wait and see now adays.

Digital Planet sounds pretty good but I'm worried for the rest.

Go Go's... hit and miss I guess.

Saifam sounds amazing even thought I hardly hear any Eurobeat elements.

SinclaireStyle... wait and see.

Delta has no tracks; makes me sad.
Eurogrooves is pretty much dead now... they haven't had new original tracks since 203.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 22 Feb 2011, 02:31

Just by the vocalists on this listing, this could be a very good album.

Lemme count the ways:
Ace, Yo Shine, Virginelle, Go Go Girls, Digital Planet, Melissa White, speedy Cy-Ro!!

I listened to the Digital Planet song and it reminds me of Matt Land's aishu sounds from the 100-120s.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 22 Feb 2011, 04:33

DarkSky
Of course COWBOY should be the track ''BANG BANG COWBOY''
Have fun Doc!
Wow! Talk about wishful thinking. See If you want something bad just ask enough x.

That song , HRG Attack's Festari showings and Dima's duet with his better half are what got me excited at the moment.

The rest don't really blow me away. They are all kinda hit and misses, but I hope they will be hits.

Still;I don't think it will surpáss the marvel of 211, but I still like to hear some samples before the week is up. :)

BTW, shouldn't the Gogo's song be Sex Killer?

the_ditz
No Delta to be seen - perhaps Avex were miffed at the EBM 21 tracks released online?
Jeez! Can they really be that childish :-x They should have just added in Paul Harris'(Nonesense Sensation) and Daniel's(Another Hero) songs to the tracklist, call them thier own and get over themselves :-x

thejti
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by thejti » 22 Feb 2011, 04:59

Wow A New Day by Digital Planet is finally released in extended form. It was on Evolution #05. Released in December of 2008. Very few people have the extended which was on musico.jp but its finally gonna be available. Sweet.
Stop City Lover Can't You Break My Style?

Jay
God of Romance

Post by Jay » 22 Feb 2011, 05:33

Am I the only one here actually enjoying Saifam's speed songs? Sure, I'm still annoyed that all we're getting from Saifam these days are covers, but in any case these songs sound so much better than just about everything Asia has done recently.

All these speed songs need are better vocalists. That's my only gripe, haha.

Brisk
Eurobeat Fan

Post by Brisk » 22 Feb 2011, 06:11

drnrg wrote:Jeez! Can they really be that childish :-x They should have just added in Paul Harris'(Nonesense Sensation) and Daniel's(Another Hero) songs to the tracklist, call them thier own and get over themselves :-x
Seriously. I held off buying them when they were first released because I had the thought they were going to be on 212. If this is the case, which is really unconfirmed for now, then I missed out. Fuck, I want to listen to Another Hero again...

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 22 Feb 2011, 09:01

Jay
Am I the only one here actually enjoying Saifam's speed songs? Sure, I'm still annoyed that all we're getting from Saifam these days are covers, but in any case these songs sound so much better than just about everything Asia has done recently.

All these speed songs need are better vocalists. That's my only gripe, haha.
I did kinda start liking the Jailhouse Rock cover(great intro), but you are right ,it definately needs a new vocalist. Farina vocals would have made that a really cool song. I can't say the same thing for the Aloha song.

I'm not too thrilled about that DJ Space C guy. Sounds like the type of watered down Radio dance stuff that I particularly dislike.

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 22 Feb 2011, 12:53

Brisk wrote:
drnrg wrote:Jeez! Can they really be that childish :-x They should have just added in Paul Harris'(Nonesense Sensation) and Daniel's(Another Hero) songs to the tracklist, call them thier own and get over themselves :-x
Seriously. I held off buying them when they were first released because I had the thought they were going to be on 212. If this is the case, which is really unconfirmed for now, then I missed out. Fuck, I want to listen to Another Hero again...
Yes, please no-one my comment as fact or gospel. It's just my opinion as to a reason why no Delta tracks are on here. It may just be that the label didn't want to submit any tracks for this release. Who knows.

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 22 Feb 2011, 16:43

Samples are up..

http://cnt01.labelgate.com/morawin/top/ ... 212-01.asx

etc...

----------

Btw.. some updates:
http://www.dimamusic.net/staff.php <-- new artists added
http://www.facebook.com/dimaofficial <-- dima eurobeat 2

MR.MOOG/COWBOY
http://tinyurl.com/4z53tqf

DAVID & TOY/YOU & I
http://tinyurl.com/49xwu2n

CLAIRE M./M.U.S.I.C.
http://tinyurl.com/4at7ggz

sonique
Eurocurious

Post by sonique » 22 Feb 2011, 22:53

005 BABY COME BACK VIRGINELLE :D
007 YOU & I DAVID & TOY :x
008 CRAZY DIAMOND JOE D. TOASTER :)
013 M.U.S.I.C. CLAIRE M. :!:
014 A NEW DAY DIGITAL PLANET :)

I like these songs. :x

Vadim
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Vadim » 22 Feb 2011, 23:14

could someone post all the links separately..?

can't make my browser work with that *change 2 for 3 trick*...