Destination / Girl Next Door

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Tiger
Master of Time

Destination / Girl Next Door

Post by Tiger » 16 Feb 2011, 22:15

Disc 2 is the Euro section like NEXT FUTURE last year.
Release date: 16/3/2011
AVCD-38251

01. MEGA MIX
02. Seeds of dream (Blooming Remix) / GIRL NEXT DOOR
M. Rizzi M. Capaldi Silvio Moretti
03. Be your wings (HI-NRG Attack Remix) / GIRL NEXT DOOR
04. Orion (Gold Remix) / GIRL NEXT DOOR Sun Fire remix?
05. Winter Crystal (Euro Remix) / GIRL NEXT DOOR
06. 無防備な純愛 (Eurogrooves Remix) / GIRL NEXT DOOR
07. Tri△ngle (Eurogrooves Remix) / GIRL NEXT DOOR
08. 恋の魔法 (HI-NRG Attack Remix) / GIRL NEXT DOOR
09. FRIENDSHIP (BE MY FRIEND Remix) / GIRL NEXT DOOR
10. sa・ku・ra (Cherry Remix) / GIRL NEXT DOOR delta maybe?
11. 空へ (HI-NRG Attack Remix) / GIRL NEXT DOOR
12. Jump (MORRIS CAPALDI VERSUS GND Remix) / GIRL NEXT DOOR
13. Infinity (EURODIMA Remix) / GIRL NEXT DOOR

i think the songs were mixed in NEXT FUTURE in a big non-stop so they're probably not full.
Last edited by Tiger on 17 Feb 2011, 02:25, edited 1 time in total.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 17 Feb 2011, 01:08

Last year HRG didn't get to make any remixes did they? Anyway, Interested to hear the HRG Attack and especially the Eurogrooves remixes. 8)

Tiger
Master of Time

Post by Tiger » 17 Feb 2011, 02:17

They did make that remix off of that Christmas album, 21.U*Scream - Gerende Ga Tokeru Hodo Koi Shi Tai (HRG Remix) off of Best Of Super Euro X'mas and 幸福の条件 (HRG Remix) / GND on Next Future but I think the remix wasn't good. I forgot about it and had to look it up. The U*Scream remix was really good though.

Shawaazu
Master of Time

Post by Shawaazu » 17 Feb 2011, 12:11

Tiger wrote:They did make that remix off of that Christmas album, 21.U*Scream - Gerende Ga Tokeru Hodo Koi Shi Tai (HRG Remix) off of Best Of Super Euro X'mas and 幸福の条件 (HRG Remix) / GND on Next Future but I think the remix wasn't good. I forgot about it and had to look it up. The U*Scream remix was really good though.
I agree, the U*Scream remix was one of the best songs on that album.

Looks like March is gonna be J-Euro time for me, with this and ayu-ro 4 both being released that month :D

n . paganini
Euro To B

Post by n . paganini » 11 Mar 2011, 13:11

EUROGROOVES !!!!!! :) :) :) :)

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 13 Mar 2011, 05:52

So Eurogrooves is good enough for this compilation, but not for Super Eurobeat? What's wrong with thgis picture.

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 13 Mar 2011, 10:20

Be your wings (HRG):
http://cnt01.labelgate.com/morawin/top/ ... 972-04.asx

Orion (Gold Mix)
http://www.avexnet.or.jp/avexdb/girlnex ... 30_003.asx

That sounds like some goood eurobeat :)

Densetsu13
Eurobeat Master

Post by Densetsu13 » 14 Mar 2011, 15:40

drnrg wrote:So Eurogrooves is good enough for this compilation, but not for Super Eurobeat? What's wrong with thgis picture.
I think it's more the trend that it seems Eurogrooves is only doing remixes these days instead of original new material.

Look at their releases for the past year. Since SEB 203 the only sign of life we've received from them are remixes... At least they tend to be good!

Jay
God of Romance

Post by Jay » 15 Mar 2011, 03:27

Densetsu13 wrote:Look at their releases for the past year. Since SEB 203 the only sign of life we've received from them are remixes... At least they tend to be good!
So basically it's Time all over again?

I thought the point of Eurogrooves' creation was to take a fresh approach on eurobeat and leave all those monotonous eurobeat remixes they made at Time behind. Guess nothing has changed.

n . paganini
Euro To B

Post by n . paganini » 15 Mar 2011, 16:53

Personally i really like the remixes that EuroGrooves are doing these days. They have a distinct style and sound that i really love. However i really miss EuroGrooves as a label on the new SEB series :( i,m really dying for a new Apple track !! i,m still Grooving on their Playboy presentation from SEB 202 which is for me a masterpiece :)

Densetsu13
Eurobeat Master

Post by Densetsu13 » 03 May 2011, 03:30

Ouf, the first SEB presents Girl Next Door was definitely better than this one, but that might only be because of the label selection. Compared to the first one, this one featured Delta, Sunfire, HRG, Eurogrooves and Dima. IMO, the lack of SCP and Gogo's who represented 1/4 of the previous one, was really felt.

Capaldi alone represented Delta, and while I usually enjoy his productions a lot, this time they were lacklustre. I'm really not a fan of Futura produced tracks @ Sunfire and there were like 4 here so so much for that :S. HRG did some good stuff here but they're not exactly my favorite label these days. If they take what they did on these albums and apply it to their regular SEB stuff, they'd be on the right track.

Eurogrooves did good though and Dima's remix of Infinity is freaking awesome, but it was also the only remix I already knew before gettig this album so it had also lost some of it's shine.

Avex should take a hint from their ayu-ro 4 album and let Plum, DJ Command and valle blanco take a crack at GND!