Super Eurobeat 214

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Tiger
Master of Time

Super Eurobeat 214

Post by Tiger » 11 Mar 2011, 14:22

Release date: 4/5/2011
AVCD-10214
2500 yen

New songs!

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 12 Mar 2011, 01:11

Thank goodness for new songs, the month of april is going to be dry.

Tiger
Master of Time

Post by Tiger » 12 Mar 2011, 01:49

WNight wrote:Thank goodness for new songs, the month of april is going to be dry.
It actually comes out in May.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 12 Mar 2011, 03:45

WNight wrote:Thank goodness for new songs, the month of april is going to be dry.
That's the D/M/YYYY format ya know.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 12 Mar 2011, 04:35

April = 213, which is non-stop, and non-stop = dry month.
May = 214, new songs, I know that, that's why I say thank goodness for new songs because of the above.

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 12 Mar 2011, 15:50

This conversation wins teh intarweb!!!1!1!!

Anyway, April might not be so bad - I'm hoping our friends at Dima and SCP might put out some new material on iTunes... :)

And anyway, who said that 213 will only include tracks from 211 and 212? There may be a couple of bonus easter eggs of new tracks...

I should add, this is not based on any confirmed news source, this is merely my observation of the previous news releases of the non-stops.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 13 Mar 2011, 06:09

Wouldn't it be cool if AVEX just pulled a April Fool's joke on us and 213 was actualy regular format :)

the_ditz
Anyway, April might not be so bad - I'm hoping our friends at Dima and SCP might put out some new material on iTunes...
Don't forget HRG Attack. Supa Dupa vol. 4 is on its way soon. Not new songs, but unreleased new songs is just as sweet.

Vadim
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Vadim » 17 Mar 2011, 17:48

I won't buy 213 or other non-stops 'cause releasing 3-4 non-stops a year will just supress the normal level of teams production. Single non stop at the end of the decade is indeed a welcome release 'cause it showcases the best songs of the decade.

But what's to showcase after only 2 SEB's out..?
It would work fine as an online release though.

Bonkers
Euroheater

Post by Bonkers » 18 Mar 2011, 03:50

Vadim wrote:I won't buy 213 or other non-stops 'cause releasing 3-4 non-stops a year will just supress the normal level of teams production. Single non stop at the end of the decade is indeed a welcome release 'cause it showcases the best songs of the decade.

But what's to showcase after only 2 SEB's out..?
It would work fine as an online release though.
I don't think it's so much about showcasing as it is giving people who like non-stop mixes the oppurtinity to buy a mix instead of full-length cds. I, for one, prefer Mixed albums over full-length, and 213 has the new Virginelle track on it! Not liking to new Go Go Girls track though.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 19 Mar 2011, 06:03

Bonkers
I don't think it's so much about showcasing as it is giving people who like non-stop mixes the oppurtinity to buy a mix instead of full-length cds. I, for one, prefer Mixed albums over full-length, and 213 has the new Virginelle track on it! Not liking to new Go Go Girls track though.
I, myself have always wondered what it is that one could prefer about a nonstop format over the full tasty extended versions? :???: I've seen others say the same thing about nonstops, but None actually gives a reason for that preference.

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 19 Mar 2011, 19:57

First prediction for this release...

Jager - Because Of You

I also reckon we'll see at least one female Hi-NRG Attack song considering 212 had two male tracks. Maybe Michelle Rose - Don't You Know (considering that's the most recent unreleased female track in the catalogue). Of course, they seem to be producing at a fairly swift pace at the moment so it could be a song that isn't on there yet.

Wow, it seems like ages till this album will be released!! :???:

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 20 Mar 2011, 04:14

the_ditz
I also reckon we'll see at least one female Hi-NRG Attack song considering 212 had two male tracks. Maybe Michelle Rose - Don't You Know (considering that's the most recent unreleased female track in the catalogue). Of course, they seem to be producing at a fairly swift pace at the moment so it could be a song that isn't on there yet.
Out of all thier new songs only 4 have yet to be released. Run Adventure In My car and Downtown Lady seemed to have been passed up, but in addition to Michelle Rose, we might also get the newest Garcon track called "Catch Me"

My next prediction will be that we will get at least one new Eurogrooves production. It's unlikely, but seeing how requesting Bang Bang Cowboy worked, I'm hoping the same method applies here 8)

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 20 Mar 2011, 11:25

drnrg wrote:My next prediction will be that we will get at least one new Eurogrooves production. It's unlikely, but seeing how requesting Bang Bang Cowboy worked, I'm hoping the same method applies here 8)
Yeah, but that probably only had an influence in Dima's releases because DarkSky is so active around here. Not really sure the Dall'ora is on this site all that much...

Bonkers
Euroheater

Post by Bonkers » 20 Mar 2011, 13:32

drnrg wrote:Bonkers
I, myself have always wondered what it is that one could prefer about a nonstop format over the full tasty extended versions? :???: I've seen others say the same thing about nonstops, but None actually gives a reason for that preference.
I prefer non-stops because I like the energy in the mix. I like to hear the transitions (when there are any!). I also like that the songs are slightly pitched up, so it has that chipmunk effect. I've always prefered mixed albums over full-length ones, primarly becase most Happy Hardcore albums come mixed, and you have to buy the record if you want the full-length version (they don't widely produce HHC where you have the full-length versions on 1 cd.) So, mixed albums is just what I'm use too, I guess in a nut shell.

Jay
God of Romance

Post by Jay » 21 Mar 2011, 00:09

Bonkers wrote:I also like that the songs are slightly pitched up, so it has that chipmunk effect.
You can easily change a full song to sound like that in Audacity though.