Super Eurobeat 214

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 12 Apr 2011, 22:28

My first reaction to this was "Huuuuuuuh... what to think?". Really.

Anyway, the "Eurodudes" alias made me laugh :D LOL. But, it sounds like Eurogrooves. As far as I know, they did create an alias called Eurogroove.

See the pathern?
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 13 Apr 2011, 06:21

1. BECAUSE OF YOU / JAGER
-This isn't SEB 204 right? Oh well nvm, I didn't manage to buy this one, but I like what I hear from the itunes sample, looking forward.
2. SKYLINE / LESLIE PARRISH
-Leslie Parrish! Okay it's no Delta Queens (Sorry, I just miss the alias) but I'll take anything from this legendary alias!
3. THE MAGIC I FEEL / APRIL
-Meh, the last April song was horrendous, sorry but I am not looking forward to this one at all.
4. RHYTHMYSTICALTYCIOUS / LOLITA
-Virginelle? Fcuk yeah! Lolita? Hmm, maybe, I don't know, we'll see.
5. PASSPORT TO DANCE / EURODUDES
-Eurogroove? No? Well whatever, hope it lives up to it's title.
6. BOOM BOOM SCREAM / DOMINO & SCREAM TEAM
-Nope, not looking forward at all, seriously.
7. BABY GO / THE FRISBEES
-WhatisthisIdon'teven, no...this title and alias has so much references to the cheesiness that was the 70s and 80s, not looking forward at all.
8. BLACKOUT / NINE9NINE
-Interesting alias, why not Se7en instead? Just kidding, looking forward to some rock.
9. PRETTY GIRL ROCK / SPEEDMASTER feat. CINDY
-Okay...
10. TOGETHER / CIAO CIAO
-Looks like some members of this forum are going to cream their pants when they see this title + alias. Me personally? I am not exactly looking forward even though TMOS was not too bad.
11. JUST A DREAM / MC BOY
-Rapper? I have mixed feelings.
12. YOU ARE IN LOVE / MICHELLE ROSE
-The previous entry was so-so for me and thus, I ain't exactly going to look forward but again like Ciao Ciao's entry, it's probably going to overjoy quite a number of people on this forum.
13. TAKE MY LIFE / RICH HARD
Now this! Take My Life, Tell Me Why? Looks like Rich Hard is officially the non fiery sorrowful singer of Sun Fire. Looking forward!
14. NO MORE LOVE / CHERRY
-Cherry! Looking forward, nuff said.
Comments in bold.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 13 Apr 2011, 08:12

1. BECAUSE OF YOU / JAGER
This one is pretty cool. More like "Won't Fall Apart" less like WDYWFM.
2. SKYLINE / LESLIE PARRISH
Wonder is she is singing about the car?
3. THE MAGIC I FEEL / APRIL
Is this the robotic sounding chick? No thanks!
4. RHYTHMYSTICALTYCIOUS / LOLITA
This has a sort od Food Fighter theme to it. I'll pass.
5. PASSPORT TO DANCE / EURODUDES
Weird title. I'm also hoping Eurodudes is from Eurogrooves, but it's a far fetch. Who would we have here? Chritian and Gambogi?
6. BOOM BOOM SCREAM / DOMINO & SCREAM TEAM
Looking forward cuz I love songs with "Boom Boom" in them.
7. BABY GO / THE FRISBEES
Remake of old Flippers song. I wouldn't mind, since the vinyl was a terrible pressing with even terribler sound.
8. BLACKOUT / NINE9NINE (Dima Eurorock, comments say)
Strange. I was looking forward to Todd Plant.
9. PRETTY GIRL ROCK / SPEEDMASTER feat. CINDY
Speedmaster is Saifam. Cindy is HRG Attack, but she used to sing at Saifam, so I'm confused.
10. TOGETHER / CIAO CIAO
First title that I can honestly say I'm dying to hear.
11. JUST A DREAM / MC BOY (comments talk about a rapper from Austin, Texas...?)
I hate Nelly's music with a passion, so you will probobly have to pay me to want to even hear this song.
12. YOU ARE IN LOVE / MICHELLE ROSE
At Saifam Michelle used to be one half of Ciao Ciao. Second title that I'm dying to hear.
13. TAKE MY LIFE / RICH HARD
Be funny if it was a revamped version of the Aleph classic.
14. NO MORE LOVE / CHERRY
Clara sang this title under Virgin at TIME recs eons ago. Looking forward to a whole new version
15. DING A LING / JILLY (comments say it is healing version)
And last ,but not least, Healing Grooves. We allready had a 2000s version of this a few years back. What is the point?

I can't say that I'm super hyped for this cd. and there is no Festari in sight, so that doesn't help none either.

Vadim
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Vadim » 13 Apr 2011, 10:48

With 8 titles of junk, who the fuck are they foolin'...?...if you ask me it ain't a bestseller in the making.....

Ppl always vote for what they want with their wallets, and dumpin' craploads on SEB won't make them fast payin' customers...We know what we want - just real and true eurobeat, and not cheap junk nobody else wanted to license..

Doc, no non-remix EG, but u never know...

PPS..MC BOY *just a dream* (SAIFAM) is on iTunes, needless to say it bares eurobeat no resemblance...

Jay
God of Romance

Post by Jay » 14 Apr 2011, 12:55

So we've got a "healing" song, a speed song, a rap song and a rock song on this release...

Is it just me or is there something terribly wrong with this picture?

Justican
Euro To B

Post by Justican » 14 Apr 2011, 18:45

Possibly only the rap part but thats frequent with m.o.v.e. so all the other are covered by pretty much by each SEB release. Healing is just a slower form of Aishu, Speed is often enough and Dave rodgers, The Snake, Powerful T provide alot of Eurock.

Seems to be a solid release with both good old returning artists and some possibly exciting new ones. Im intrigued.

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 14 Apr 2011, 21:41

What's the problem guys, I don't hear any rap in that Nelly cover. I think the original track of really good, try to listen to it @ YouTube ;)

Anyways, don't judge by artist+title. As said on Dima Music's facebook, we'll have 2 tracks on this release. ;)

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 14 Apr 2011, 22:55

DarkSky wrote:As said on Dima Music's facebook, we'll have 2 tracks on this release. ;)
Yeah! That all makes sense now... Eurodudes is Dima.

EDIT

Forgot about Frisbee. Anyway, one or the other is Dima as long as Nine9Nine is Dima (well it is).
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

taQ
Eurobeat Master

Post by taQ » 14 Apr 2011, 23:17

it says that the frisbees is a male and female duo

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 15 Apr 2011, 02:19

taQ wrote:it says that the frisbees is a male and female duo
Would it be too crazy to think it could be from Sinclaire? Hell, don't forget the Mom & Dad alias...

Densetsu13
Eurobeat Master

Post by Densetsu13 » 15 Apr 2011, 02:44

para_rigby wrote:
taQ wrote:it says that the frisbees is a male and female duo
Would it be too crazy to think it could be from Sinclaire? Hell, don't forget the Mom & Dad alias...
Yeah but Mom and Dad was clearly Grana singing alone. Things like "Mom & Dad" or "King & Queen" don<t necessarily mean a male/female duet.

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 15 Apr 2011, 08:03

DarkSky wrote:What's the problem guys, I don't hear any rap in that Nelly cover. I think the original track of really good, try to listen to it @ YouTube ;)
Listen to the sample of the track on US iTunes - there is a rap section in that.

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 15 Apr 2011, 08:29

the_ditz wrote:
DarkSky wrote:What's the problem guys, I don't hear any rap in that Nelly cover. I think the original track of really good, try to listen to it @ YouTube ;)
Listen to the sample of the track on US iTunes - there is a rap section in that.
Ah I got it, hmm. Doesn't sound too bad imo.

Tiger
Master of Time

Post by Tiger » 15 Apr 2011, 17:57

According to SinclaireStyle website, Eurodudes is SinclaireStyle. I wasn't expecting that haha

Frisbees isn't listed on the website so not SS

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 15 Apr 2011, 18:28

Tiger
According to SinclaireStyle website, Eurodudes is SinclaireStyle. I wasn't expecting that haha
As much as I'm sad to see it ain't Eurogrooves; this is actually great news! Means it should be Nando and Dejo on voclas. 8)

DarkSky
What's the problem guys, I don't hear any rap in that Nelly cover. I think the original track of really good, try to listen to it @ YouTube

Anyways, don't judge by artist+title. As said on Dima Music's facebook, we'll have 2 tracks on this release.
The problem is the original is washed over urban hip hop radio gunk that bites chunks. It would be hilarious if this new cover was the other Dima offering.

What's funny is that most of the TIME we see a wacky title ,we immediatly assume it's Saifam. If that's the case then they have 3 Saifam songs on this cd; Mc Boy, Frisbees, and Speedmaster feat. Cindy, which just seems wrong.

I don't really mind the Eurorock traclk at all. Be interesting to hear how Dima incorporates Eurobeat soundworlds ,as opposed to Pasquinni's style. I'm thinking this could be a cool track and probobly not too far from Dima/Male Eurobeat style, which is rather agressive to begin with.

Anyhoo, Aside from all that, We are getting new music, so FUCK YEAH!!!